[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

31 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Weirdly everyone in IG and Twitter are opening champagne celebrating their real love and here its like a funeral... 

Guess most people here aren't matured shippers afterall as we keep claiming. Glad i was having fun on twitter before coming here.

i am sorely disappointed in the narrative some people pulled out to spoil the mood. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is that his left hand inside her coat? In her lower back inside the coat? :naughty: Anyone , dont slap me if it's true or false. *run* :tounge_wink:

OK I'm back on with the left hand inside the coat, the right hand positioning and the 2 "deep dives" lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

The above,

and this below:

And @graceyco & @mamabear @Heretorant@lyrically aesthetic @mychoiyoung @capidto @zba72 @singersleeps @folksway222 @ladylia257  @Hellodolphin66 plus our older (as in the ones who first joined us when our Thread was only about 10 pages or so long) - the stalwart ones (there are too many of you to tag, but you know who you are!) ... we need to FRESHEN up this ship, PLEASE!

Calling @Court_LadyA - we need a LOT of potent ENERGISING & SANITISING talismans / pesticides/ sanitisers / aromatic oils to do a MAJOR SPRING CLEAN! 
I feel like a BROKEN RECORD - cos I think I have said time and again, they have to GET OUT OF CHARACTER BEFORE THEY CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun! They have to get to know each other WELL before they can even think about dating!!

And who TF are we to judge and now - re-write their narrative by looking at their BTS from the VERY LAST episode, when EVERYONE IS SO FARKING exhausted and emotionally drained?  
And they SUDDENLY became siblings!? 
WOOOWWW!! 
I seriously think some of ‘us’ are getting schizophrenic ... 

Last but not least, as much as we hope they will date, in the end, THEY HAVE TO BE HAPPY! It’s THEIR LIVES! 
Let me PLEASE invoke the BASIC SHIPPING RULE NUMBER 1:

As long as either one is NOT ATTACHED or has not announced that they are in a relationship with someone else, this ship will continue to FLOAT. It may not be sailing yet - and that’s ok - we have to be PATIENT - we don’t want this ship to sail too quickly and then crash or get shipwrecked ... we want it to sail SMOOTHLY AND INTO A SAFE HARBOUR!

Peace and :heart:

MinEun MANSE and SARANGHAE!

Much needed whipping , good one

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Weirdly everyone in IG and Twitter are opening champagne celebrating their real love and here its like a funeral... 

exactly. twitterians and Igrammers are about to jump and die on happiness :lol:

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

seriously, no one is abandoning the ship guys.. no one... *smh* :joy::joy:

But, now when i rewatch the BTS, the scene where KGW practiced with her staffs, and LMH just stood there busy documenting and providing suggestions to the staffs, meaning:

1. He's so FAMILIAR with her staffs that he could just ask them to do this and that.. and the staffs responded very well.. 

2. He's acting like KGE's Manager already.. talk about a very involved boyfriend/husband.. :ph34r:

shall we call him Mr. Manager or Manager Lee-ssi.. 

:tounge_xd:

I need eng captions and translation to each and every word they have spoken PLEASE PLEASE

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

So whoever had trouble with the last scene I just want to share that it’s nothing wrong if a girl wants to hold her territory on her own.....now I also feel that if I am low and wish to cry and settle I will want to handle it myself and just give time to my emotions boz I am the one who knows wht I am going through at that moment.....and abut her smirking off LMH or waning away from him when he patted her head maybe she felt that 1000 of ppl are looking at them and it’s not professionally right for a costar to act like that....It will create a wave of rumors....she must be scared of why some fancam takes a pic of them.....so there can be multiple things....

so gals we should give kge benefit of doubt and just try t understand her point of view.....

in the end they are professionals and have to keep a decorum....

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

When LMH comforted her at the end- he was prob thinking in his  head (we'll see each other everday so WAAE you crying?!) :lol: I don't know, I don't care - I love them!!! ^_^ THE WHOLE CAST :heart:

My thoughts too, like, why are you crying, it's not like we're not gonna see each other again. :blush: And this might apply not only to him, but to all their new found circle of friends. 

But of course, we all know why kGE is crying, after all those months, she'll miss the whole cast. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Guess most people here aren't matured shippers afterall as we keep claiming. Glad i was having fun on twitter before coming here.

i am sorely disappointed in the narrative some people pulled out to spoil the mood. 

don't be.

we're back to hyping things up already, it was a brief moment of sadness and we're no longer trapped in there. 

all in all, i pay respect to your opinion. perhaps you're right, some of us arent as matured as we thought we were :D

please cut some slack on us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

Someone please translate what LMH is saying during Tae ra scene rehearsal. And, if possible, other parts as well.

Why don't I know Korean... Never felt so useless...:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

I really didn't get why some RCLs got gloomy, the guy gifted the gal red flower bouquet. We should be happy af.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

36 minutes ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

Talking about deep diving kiss. 

Yes they are professionals but to do this as if they are already reaching for each others throats... it wasnt necessary for the scene because they know that it will just be cut-off in the series just like Episode 12.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

I agree with @Guyangi_Dalpeongi

MinEun needs to get out of their LG-JTE characters first before starting a relationship. 

After seeing the last BTS I actually was touched at how gentle Min Ho is to GE. She was obviously had grown attached to the people she had spent 8 months with, and feeling emotional about it. Who wouldn't? And I find Min Ho's gestures really sweet in trying to comfort her. 

I think this is the reason why I am shipping them so hard. They truly seem to care for each other. :wub: 

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, carriekllo said:
24 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is that his left hand inside her coat? In her lower back inside the coat? :naughty: Anyone , dont slap me if it's true or false. *run* :tounge_wink:

OK I'm back on with the left hand inside the coat, the right hand positioning and the 2 "deep dives" lol

Question is where is that thumb :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

To honest, the vibe of cctv room kissing bts was like the weightlifting fairy soccer field kiss bts between NJH and LSK. ❤️❤️

i thought i was the only one thinking that!

the soft touch on their respective lips before diving deeper... yes yes, thank you for the reminder.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Happy birthday @MissSuperCyan!  Chin up!  The dozens of BTS outweigh the last one of our ship.  

Did you guys notice, they didn't post the BTS of the hospital bed scene nor the eating scene?!  Whyyyy?! 

Thank you! They surely edited out most of the lovey dovey moment of our OTP to minimize fans reaction. I will wait for the official announcement sooonnn!!:love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi all! It was so nice to be in this thread, but I'm going to leave the thread now. This has been interfering too much with my real life and I promised myself at some point I'd extract myself.

Thank you for all of the GREAT LAUGHS!!! Stay healthy & happy everyone. 

hey!

thank you for your contribution on some of the translations. 

have a great day! stay safe!

• Like 6
  • Love 4