[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

i swear, they really do need slaps and smacks for their inconsistency, some people here act like they are bipolar sometimes:sweat_smile:,  

so they acted all intimate for so many episodes to fool fans.  If you are looking for an excuse to move on, please do so honorably and quit with the silly narratives, its making my OTPs look like frauds

i'm sure that nobody intends to be inconsistent or whatnot, it happens just like that. people's perspectives differ from one another. one may see things the others don't. i'm one of those who feels rather gloomy and too carried away, but not in any way would i jump off this ship. this ship especially this thread has given me a space to unload my stress. thanks are bestowed on you ladies. 

anyway, the grey clouds have now been lifter up. everyone's back to their cheery self, hope it's enough help to clean the dirt we inadvertently spread earlier.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

I just want everyone in this forum to know...Just like how Kim Go Eun is Lee Min Ho's happy pill, you guys are literally my happy pill. My mood booster. :heart: i've said this before and i'm saying it again, this ship is the best ship ever! And knowing you ladies are the best thing that could ever happen in my life. (I MEANT EVERY WORD I SAY).

Let's proceed with the sailing ladies. :love:

• Love 24

Hello!:grin: I’m a long time lurker here. Decided to unlurk coz some seems to be sad. Please don’t. I hope we look back to the past few months of their BTS and not let episode 16 bts ruin us. I really like it here because there is a positive energy here. Let’s keep it. ❤️ 

I hope I’m welcome here. :blush:

Edited by Mikaela
  • Like 1
  • Love 19

4 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is that his left hand inside her coat? In her lower back inside the coat? :naughty: Anyone , dont slap me if it's true or false. *run* :tounge_wink:

Yes where the hell

is his other hand .....effing this is huge.....:

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

i noticed that too... 

is it the same with what we have seen on ep 16? can anyone compare? bc I think it's a. lil bit different haha

This is kiss between lovers not actors.

I think we all are emotional for different reasons. But THERE IS NO NEED TO SINK OUR SHIP

It will be sailing that's the belief i am holding to

Cheer up and celebrate us and our ship

• Love 9
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

seriously, no one is abandoning the ship guys.. no one... *smh* :joy::joy:

But, now when i rewatch the BTS, the scene where KGW practiced with her staffs, and LMH just stood there busy documenting and providing suggestions to the staffs, meaning:

1. He's so FAMILIAR with her staffs that he could just ask them to do this and that.. and the staffs responded very well.. 

2. He's acting like KGE's Manager already.. talk about a very involved boyfriend/husband.. :ph34r:

shall we call him Mr. Manager or Manager Lee-ssi.. 

:tounge_xd:

Yes, he was so involved when KGE wasn't even dressed yet. It must take some time to dress and do the make-up after that rehearsal :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

15 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

The above,

and this below:

And @graceyco & @mamabear @Heretorant@lyrically aesthetic @mychoiyoung @capidto @zba72 @singersleeps @folksway222 @ladylia257  @Hellodolphin66 plus our older (as in the ones who first joined us when our Thread was only about 10 pages or so long) - the stalwart ones (there are too many of you to tag, but you know who you are!) ... we need to FRESHEN up this ship, PLEASE!

Calling @Court_LadyA - we need a LOT of potent ENERGISING & SANITISING talismans / pesticides/ sanitisers / aromatic oils to do a MAJOR SPRING CLEAN! 
I feel like a BROKEN RECORD - cos I think I have said time and again, they have to GET OUT OF CHARACTER BEFORE THEY CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun! They have to get to know each other WELL before they can even think about dating!!

And who TF are we to judge and now - re-write their narrative by looking at their BTS from the VERY LAST episode, when EVERYONE IS SO FARKING exhausted and emotionally drained?  
And they SUDDENLY became siblings!? 
WOOOWWW!! 
I seriously think some of ‘us’ are getting schizophrenic ... 

Last but not least, as much as we hope they will date, in the end, THEY HAVE TO BE HAPPY! It’s THEIR LIVES! 
Let me PLEASE invoke the BASIC SHIPPING RULE NUMBER 1:

As long as either one is NOT ATTACHED or has not announced that they are in a relationship with someone else, this ship will continue to FLOAT. It may not be sailing yet - and that’s ok - we have to be PATIENT - we don’t want this ship to sail too quickly and then crash or get shipwrecked ... we want it to sail SMOOTHLY AND INTO A SAFE HARBOUR!

Peace and :heart:

MinEun MANSE and SARANGHAE!

Well said.

mic drop! 

• Love 7

I think we built up the expectations of ep16 bts  because of so many leeul interactions. So we were expecting the same kind of bts as per ep15.

After rewatching the BTS, there are still sweet moments between our beloved couple, just much toned down. As quite a few of you said, it can be editing done by SBS to curb the dating rumours. 

Collectively throughout the other bts, presscon, interviews, we have already seen evidence of our ship. I do not believe that so many ppl can misconstrued something that is not there in the first place. 

So yeah, my faith remain strong that these 2 people are or will be together sometime in the future 

• Like 3
  • Love 14

28 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

the famous Instagram beach photo behind the scene

rx7ebdh204m4.gif1vuwhlfwzplk.gift8wsilewka9f.gif

did lmh just took a picture? is that for his personal collection?:sweat_smile:

m6n31yne09iq.gif

The 2nd gif make me remember KGE movie Sunset in My Hometown, when she tried to kiss the sunset ^^.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

For the record, I'm still strongly believe they are in the initial stage of dating... Why??? The kisses the hugs the affections after episode 12 is so obvious... Don't let one single farewell scene spoil the entire shipperdom... it's only 1 freaking final scene... Did you all see the number of people on set??? I saw a very caring LMH tryinh to comfort KGE who is clearly an emotional gal and he wanted to actually hug her but she back off as I guess she wanted alone time to recover.. not every sad gf wants their bf to openly shower them affections when they are sad... 

Big hugs are for real farewells such as LMH/KKN and KGE/JEC... the way I see LMH ask her why she is crying is so obvious he is taken aback as it is not the end for them but KGE being KGE is an emotional person... I would not say that to a crying person who I never will meet again.... 

Who takes pic/video of his costar? And mind you he was trying to do it discretely but got caught out thats why he quickly stop and flipped his screen over... 

I understand most are overwhelmed so take a breather and calm yourself and rationalise before making conclusion again...

Stay positive!! :heart:

You’re my hero. You deserve a cape!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Weirdly everyone in IG and Twitter are opening champagne celebrating their real love and here its like a funeral... 

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I’M THINKING. I’m happy with the bts until I see this thread...... I’m feeling down now lol

• LOL 15
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, znarfuol_1 said:

@MinGoLove -  yes, he gave her red roses. That says a lot. 

YEh Yippie.

Where are our detective instincts.

No need to feel worry. This is good news.

I recd a red rose in college last working day whereas my friends recd white ones from a guy who is my husband now. When asked he said white ones are finished that's why he gave me red one as I am the  last one received. So  I am happy about this observations.

Our Ship will sail and reach its destination.

• Like 1
  • Love 12