[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Truth is, if they're not officially an item yet by the end of that shoot, that's actually a good thing because it means they are keeping their professionalism intact. I'm still eagerly anticipating news from those two.  

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

OMG THE BTS out lfkjnsdlanv glskgbns
okAY can someone PLZ help me out in where I can watch/download it in hd please?!
The channel I used to find it in YT seemed to have stopped uploading.

SBS is blocked in my region >.<

EDIT: super scared after seeing everyone's reaction O.O

I was pulling my hair earlier.  Im not sure about HD but someone shared an IG which has the full bts.

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kdramakitten said:

Okay this is me being logical.  The last scene when they were taking pics and KGE was obviously in tears and LMH patted  her head,  I don't see that as a goodbye thing.  It wasn't cold at all.  I think that he gave her time to compose herself first and you could see that she wanted that time too away from the cameras.

There were a lot of people milling about and maybe giving their farewells to the rest of the staff and crew.  I think KGE just wanted to pull herself together and LMH was the one carrying the "burden" or responsibility of giving the smiles to the rest of the people there?!  They were the last of the actors in that scene and like hosts in a party, you can't have both hosts feeling/looking sad at the same time right?!  Just to give an example,  during my wedding, my dad gave a speech which made me ugly cry. Obviously I couldn't thank him in front of the guests as I wanted to pull myself together.  My husband was the one who gave the thank you speech (smiling of course) to my dad and everyone else there. 

What was evident is the tenderness of those pats given by LMH.  And I agree with @effyisme,  big hugs are for real farewells.  It's for those thanks-for-everything-see-you-around co-stars (see KNN and LMH in the drinking scene...nothing like that for LMH and WDH hahaha).   The last scene's BTS should not take anything away from 8 months of filming with BTS to boot and the rest of the press conferences and IG pics.  :kiss_wink:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. There was too much on that pat on the head and the red roses. I think KGE was just keeping hold of herself as she knew that cameras were still rolling. And of course. She's a strong woman so she stood her ground and even shied away from LMH's touch. But you can really see LMH looking after her and making the situation a bit more comfortable. 

• Like 5
  • Love 12

11 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

About that last scene BTS..to me LmH was kinda upset on how he can best comfort her but not wanting to be too obvious. N KGe is acting comfortable to show him her overwhelmed emotions around him. That’s my take on that shot..this from the eyes of someone who’s been married for 20yrs :P

that’s what i felt too. 
he appears to be someone who is in dilemma, because he needs to control himself infront of people to avoid rumours ( like i said earlier the shipping lands has reached the production and his team  and again i believe they already read knetz comments in naver for the past few weeks or maybe himself read the post and tagged and mentions from shippers who tag him with kge ) at the same time he also wanted to console her ( not in a professional co star manner ) without being so obvious BY teasing her and said “why are you crying” ( before that he was laughing so hard ) and me perceiving him a bit unnatural :p and voila...

people ( or should i say oim in disguise) concluded  and justifed that what he did was a mere sibling love to kge. 

again and again

dont lose your faith , ladies ! 

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I felt that too. Oh no my delulu heart is crushed! Not on my birthday please?:bawling:

Happy birthday @MissSuperCyan!  Chin up!  The dozens of BTS outweigh the last one of our ship.  

Did you guys notice, they didn't post the BTS of the hospital bed scene nor the eating scene?!  Whyyyy?! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

OMG THE BTS out lfkjnsdlanv glskgbns
okAY can someone PLZ help me out in where I can watch/download it in hd please?!
The channel I used to find it in YT seemed to have stopped uploading.

SBS is blocked in my region >.<

EDIT: super scared after seeing everyone's reaction O.O

Go to p547. There is the full bts on ig. Wenroad

• Like 4
  • Love 1