[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Maybe I and @Heretorantwere carried out by ouw own feelings... like i said, it's so overwhelming.. 

But i can vouch for the way Go eun avoiding LMH when she cried and he tried to comforted her,  i usually do that too when i am too sad. It;s not like i dont like the person who wants to cheer me, it just i dont want to be hugged unless i'm gonna cry a river.. so when she refused to be comforted, i think it's her way to calm herself... they're in infront of so many people, not only the drama team but public.. 

regarding dating or not dating, I am still hopeful and even praying for themm because it's so rare to see a kind of relationship with a right mix of love and friendship vibes... 

regarding doubting this ship.. i dont think saying that they are not dating or not dating yet qualify to be abandoning the ship... the point is we all dont know (yet) and we're navigating through high water now since there will be no BTS coming.. 

but all in all, i love you guys all here.. let's pray for the happiness for both of them.. 

I'm like this too. I don't want to be comforted cause I will definitely cry harder.

KGE was trying to control herself from crying

• Like 12

Ok my dear chingus.....

I am really sorry for saying all those talks earlier 

I dunno maybe it’s my withdrawal symptoms that everything about TKEM ended today so I felt a lottt under the blanket....

but yes I felt low that why they are not dating yet????

but I never lost the faith that they will

not in future ......I trust my ship also and the thoughts of my chingus also.....

trust me I have full faith in our couple ....I dunno how to put it maybe time will

only tell wht will happen.....

it’s just some parts in the bts made me think in a wrong way but after hearing everyone I feel relieved....

thank you all for letting me rant here which I also know was my wrong.....

so yes let’s not loose hope and I am back

again let’s ship them till they reach the aisle....

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Why are we actively sinking our ship?

Hear me out. I said they weren’t dating YET. The keyword here is “yet.”

Firstly, I’m unsure where the “cold” goodbye is coming from. If you can see, kge was definitely more affected saying goodbye to lmh than anyone else hence why she wanted to avoid him. And he was trying to comfort her by patting her. If that’s not showing affection, I don’t know what is. He definitely cared for her seeing her crying. 

Secondly, I don’t think they were too professional during the CCTV kiss. I actually thought lmh looked a bit shy during the takes where he carried her to the table. And the kiss was good. Why suddenly we think it’s “too professional?” They were still smiling and kissing the same as in the actual footage that was shown in episode 16. 

Thirdly, he was snapping photos of kge while she was rehearsing. Why? It’s a good sign guys. 

Fourth, why would they choose to take “couple photos” instead of just taking selcas? I honestly think it’s an excuse for them, personally, to have couple photos. 

C’mon guys, what we’ve observed throughout this entire time is still true. A week prior, they were acting like two love birds. A week later does not change anything. Of course she’s sad and crying. She’s having to say goodbye to people she’s grown close with. She might have a hard time saying goodbye to him because she likes him. She doesn’t know if they’ll meet again because they aren’t dating. So of course she’s sad. Whether it be because she feels for him romantically or friendly, I bet she’s sad she won’t get to see him almost every day anymore. As for lmh, I welcome you all to observe his behavior. Imo, he’s acting strange. You can tell he’s trying to be happy because he doesn’t want to be sad. It’s natural of guys to act this way. The only thing that their goodbye confirms to me is that they aren’t dating YET. That doesn’t mean they won’t. 

They like each other. I’ll die on this hill. 

where do you wish to get interred in, my captain? @Heretorant

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I am more excited about the IG posts we are going to get from these 2 than the BTS :lol:  I don’t see anything different in this BTS from the others.  I like that he was squeezing her, patting down her head trying to console her.  I think that’s the most professional way to console someone in front of a big crowd and camera.  I am not sure about some of you, but i would consider that my ship will not sail if he hugs kge while trying to console her.  If you have special feelings for someone, you won’t do that in front of a big crowd and camera right?  This is just my opinion ^_^

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, krish indu said:

Why the all negative vibes here. Its exactly opposite in twitter. Twitterians are so happy. 

Hahaha, i dunno why too

Maybe, we all to get exciting because ladies in white gown with black hat or feeling sadnes coz realize there isn't bts that we always waiting for.

Its like saying comeback to reality now, theres nothing u can to do now, beside hoping and praying when the good news is come.

I'm still here, even theres nothing we can wait for (except from sns lmh kge bh mym). Repeat and memorized bts, while laughing read comments in here.

Is a good time to reading again this forums, meanwhile hoping theres another news even is only very little breadcrumbs :P

• Like 6
  • Love 1

GUYS WHY SO SAD HERE???

I mean we just can't conclude anything is pure work based on 1 BTS only??

How about the other proofs??? How we can explain that?

My take on this is that they've become more concious with their action on set, but doesn't mean they can fully hide everything right??

Come on guys, IN CAPTAIN LMH WE TRUST!!

His fight has just only started guys, we need to cheer him!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

OMG THE BTS out lfkjnsdlanv glskgbns
okAY can someone PLZ help me out in where I can watch/download it in hd please?!
The channel I used to find it in YT seemed to have stopped uploading.

SBS is blocked in my region >.<

EDIT: super scared after seeing everyone's reaction O.O

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

Ok the tweet seems to be true. It went from a kiss to something deeper and lmh was the one who initiated for them to delve deeper. 

Also, this angle is way better than the one shown in episode 16. 

• Like 8
  • Naughty 6
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Did everyone just expected LMH/KGE to hug and kiss passionately when filming concluded coz we think they are dating? Don't forget they cant do that as it's not officially announced yet thats why they have to behave professionally.. furthermore it's the last set and many people are there, they have to be professional...

Requoting myself again....

Please remember it's not all about them in the final scene...

• Like 5
  • Love 9

About that last scene BTS..to me LmH was kinda upset on how he can best comfort her but not wanting to be too obvious. N KGe is acting comfortable to show him her overwhelmed emotions around him. That’s my take on that shot..this from the eyes of someone who’s been married for 20yrs :P

• Like 4
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Ok the tweet seems to be true. It went from a kiss to something deeper and lmh was the one who initiated for them to delve deeper. 

Exactly!! All the kisses in the bts are much better than the actual scenes... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I loike. Mehehhehehehhehe

• Like 3