• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

I can see that most of them are tired and rushing to complete the filming, hence the less giggly happy vibe here and  no time to play around.  They did capture some sweet moments between the 2 but not alot.  I bet there are alot more good scenes that are not included in the BTS.   Personally i think they are in stage where they are getting to know each other, not dating yet.  We cannot expect them to be hugging and looking lovey dovey in the last bts right?  But i can see in the actual episode, the kisses were real and sweet.  This is just my opinion.   ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

she cried and him trying to console her (

She must feel sad and withdrawal symptom

somehow i saw some comments in ig stating that they look like sibling rather than couple when he caressed her hair while laughing he also said “why did you cry” and patted her head. 

and hey everyone, 

i ve been lurking on this thread since early may and decided to unlurk becauseeeee i just can’t refrain myself anymore because of the ultra speed movement from this thread
Many thanks for providing me lots of insights from mineun couple. 

No way In the parallel universe they look like siblings. The way Minho comforted her just shows how soft he is towards her. I mean c'mon if a girl you like is crying what else will you do? Just stand and watch her cry? Definitely I didn't get a sibling Feeling. Never. Also LMH being cold? Where?

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
3 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

My broken heart says it is a selfie. :bawling::lol:

SBS blurred the image though. Wouldn't have done that have he was taking a selfie. 

Gosh, i feel down by the last bts and all the comments here guys :bawling:

• Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It’s NOT a selfie lol. Clearly you can see his camera is taking a photo of her. You can see blurry van and the building lol. 

Yes..I’ve never seen any co star doing this ..he’s fully  dressed and she’s not..means he’s ready to support her while she was still rehearsing when he can just stay in his seat to just minding his own business . Friends  vibe is different that what I saw on that BTS. 

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
9 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

The BTS ending is sad :( Our GGone is crying. They must have formed a bond on set :(

On one of her interviews before, she said everytime a project of her ends, she‘s kind of so absorbed in it that it becomes really hard for her to easily recover. She was having a hard time after goblin. The effect on eun tak for her is overwhelming.  Then she accepted byeonsan as she’ve heard the director is known for his healing effects on set. Her friends called her out because she still exudes boksoon’s character, her movie monster character. And this time, TKEM went for 8 months, with the jeong tae eul character. I fell inlove with KGE more because of JTE. I think that’s her edge for me. It’s not just work for her. They have formed a bond that even fans are able to see. I hope she is doing well somewhere, now that tkem ended. :heart: I’ve never cried because of the bts. This maybe hard for us, but I think it’s harder for them too :tears:

• Like 13
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Okay guys, i figured it out. They weren't super clingy on the last BTS because they're continuing their relationship after the drama ends. So there's not much missing.

And Minho patting her head is him saying "Hey why are you crying? We will see each other more often now that our schedules are more relaxed."

And that's how they end up in Jeju :glasses:

AMEN!!!

I LOVE YOU!

• Like 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Okay guys, i figured it out. They weren't super clingy on the last BTS because they're continuing their relationship after the drama ends. So there's not much missing.

And Minho patting her head is him saying "Hey why are you crying? We will see each other more often now that our schedules are more relaxed."

And that's how they end up in Jeju :glasses:

The very last day must be hard for everyone. And since they're the leads, it's heaviest on them. I think, yes, they can't really be all that happy and clingy that day.

And whoever edited that BTS succeeded in sowing doubts, if that ever was in the plan. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
1 minute ago, awty said:

am i the only one saw minho is really shy and happy beside goeun? i dont get it about he being cold? i was like crazy to see this bts.. they look super close and so comfortable together.. i had feeling they really like each other especially minho.. :wub:

THANKS!! I saw everything as he is happy that filming is finally over and both of them can finally spend some time together...

If they were really nothing, why did they post back to back IG posts after filming has ended since there is no need to promote anymore...

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, planetmars said:

I noticed LMH's face darkens whenever KGE downplays their relationship. 

Sunbae vs Oppa

Thriller vs Melodrama

Me like his dark side :naughty:

QARM0h7.jpg

so true! during the press conference LMH's face went from a smile to dead seriousness when KGE mentioned him as sunbae 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, effyisme said:

THANKS!! I saw everything as he is happy that filming is finally over and both of them can finally spend some time together...

If they were really nothing, why did they post back to back IG posts after filming has ended since there is no need to promote anymore...

and the pat is really show his very soft and care for her.. ive seen his bts before.. it is really difference and he is really change here... 

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

awwwwww ya'll losing hope already, what's the point of shipping

here's a chicken to maximize all of your souls

0de8163434e06b75795655a450142ba7.gif

not losing hope but rather taking it easier(?) hahahhaha i'll still be around tho, checking the deck or the passenger seats, cleaning the toilet, chopping ingredients to sell at the canteen, there's a lot left to do in this ship.

• LOL 15