[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

I dunno there are lottt of things in this bts that looked liked we were seriously in some DELULU all the time....

really sad ya the way he was caressing her hair I felt it was more like a co star saying it’s ok you will come out of it and just that....

the final good-bye was so cold ya.....

I dunno wht to say it’s quite heart breaking 

like I felt LMH was cold in the last few scenes

even the kiss was so professional like I dunno I must be wrong but right now I am not able to take it

even the couple photos was pure promotion as per me 

wht do others think?????

Oh. My. God. This seriously breaks my heart :bawling:

• Sad 9
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

To me, it’s the way they parted at the end as though they weren’t going to see each other ever again.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

They obviously did, in Jeju? 

I wasn't this sad after the last episode. What is wrong with me?  I think the bts pretty much sealed the end of this drama :bawling:

• Sad 11

26 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

I hope you don't mind me asking cos this is an honest curiosity (for research purposes), what is your age range? Am trying to detect if there is a pattern.  Thanks.

No, It's fine~ I am now in my late 20's :sweatingbullets: 27 to be exact. Been watching KDramas since 2007 when I was in junior high and addicted since 2010 B)

is it pattern in terms of watching LMH dramas preference??:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I dunno there are lottt of things in this bts that looked liked we were seriously in some DELULU all the time....

really sad ya the way he was caressing her hair I felt it was more like a co star saying it’s ok you will come out of it and just that....

the final good-bye was so cold ya.....

I dunno wht to say it’s quite heart breaking 

like I felt LMH was cold in the last few scenes

even the kiss was so professional like I dunno I must be wrong but right now I am not able to take it

even the couple photos was pure promotion as per me 

wht do others think?????

I didn't feel coldness. Just that the pats on the head and the tapping on each other's backs looked more like pals than lovers. But they're in the middle of the street with plenty of people and also feeling the weight of the end 

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I just wanted to clear the air, @Plum messaged me privately and turns out, she’s just one of us. Not Mr. Lee Min Ho, himself.

@Plum I hope we didn’t scare you away. We were just joking with you :lol:

hey @Plum welcome onboard. Sorry we were just joking :D

after watching that BTS i come to a conclusion that.... They are not (shall not say it until it’s proven)

....they’re cute nonetheless. 

I’m on board the KGExJEC And LMhxKKN ships now. Splitting myself into 2. 

• LOL 11

20 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

if you're still clueless. try searching on youtube "mukbang" they'll show you plenty. 

TKEM really has so much double, if not multiple, entendre, hahahaha. More fun for shippers like us :)

EDIT:  WUT?! Now am lagging by 30 pp?  Was there an apocalyptic development for our OTP that rammed you up guys to lightning speed?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Hey ladies... why so pessimistic??? Do you all expect big hugs from LMH or because he was so happy??? 

Let me clarify my point of view.. it's finally the end of filming and they finally can spend time privately thus he patted her head asked why is she crying??  Big hugs are reserved for real farewells... 

Lets all calm down and slowly rationalise things ya :D

Thank you for your comforting rationale.

1 minute ago, Lisa_BB said:

I didn't feel coldness. Just that the pats on the head and the tapping on each other's backs looked more than pals than lovers. But they're in the middle of the street with plenty of people and also feeling the weight of the end 

True. It’s the pat on the back at the end of the last scene that caught me. Oh, well... I’m gonna slumber my broken heart til it’s mended. LOL 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

to be honest i want to be so sure about anything that we've been talking about or being hopeful for but there's always some space for the doubt. i'm still wishing, yes, but not as hard as i used to be. i'll take everything as it is, whatever will be will be. from now on, i'm going to try to be lowkey while still holding onto that 5% of hope. 

not gonna lie my heart cracks a lot lmao, but i'll be as steadfast as i can to my captain @Heretorant and this ship. 

i'm on my way suing KES. anyone?

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

What... Why everybody suddenly change her mind?

I think is the opposite, the way lmh treated kge, is more sweety coz kge now treated him as same like him :)

they understand each other now, so lmh a little bit calmed down.

i'm sure they are dating, and this is not change my mind for sure, still i need they confirm very soon, a s a p,  lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12
  • Blob 1

Everything's fine but this.. Minho was comforting her but she's moving away. Is it because she doesn't want him to see her cry? The two times he caressed her hair she moved away. Ouch that hurt me

• Sad 13
  • Insightful 1