[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Oh we have another mysterious user here... :P

Oooohhhh, someone is sending feelers!!! @NoheulUF  @Plum feel free to check our thread. 

We have a main ship but we also have lifeboats (aka other ships) here. 

*cough* if you're from their inner circle please send us clearer jeju island pics *cough*

giphy.gif

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I concluded that too. But I still think they’re cute! 

deep down in my heart, i saw that too.. cant explain.. maybe let’s absorb things first.. 

it is overwhelming.. 

BUT SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 3

Okay I'm going to talk about the 2 IG pictures... It was taken by their staff as you always see their photographers taking pictures on set... But why pose like a couple??? And why both chose to post them on the same day???

The pictures wasn't depicting any scenes that was filmed at the beach that day and if it was taken for promotional archive purposes, there is no need for them to post on their IG since it is already the last episode...

So I reckon both of them wanted to capture some couple pictures for their personal collection... 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

I cant handle my feel , when ggone cry ㅠㅠ this is really end ??? *with heavy heart. My girl must be really happy on set but when suddenly she cry, i cry tooo.. hikssss

Pleasee be happy and alwys smile like alwys u do ms. Sunshine ♡

• Like 3
  • Sad 8

They’re not dating YET. Lol. 

I'm undecided but leaning on the not YET 

They're kinda confusing :joy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

While you ladies are dead already ....I'm still waiting for a collage of LMH first photo (flower) and KGE cute photo during jengga game. I'm convinced that the first photo is to imitate KGE's cute jengga game photo. He is indicating I'm with KGE hahaha ... Still delulu :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

deep down in my heart, i saw that too.. cant explain.. maybe let’s absorb things first.. 

it is overwhelming.. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

To me, it’s the way they parted at the end as though they weren’t going to see each other ever again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 18

They’re not dating YET. Lol. 

I agree with you ,,,,,,I also feel now they are nowhere dating........sorry guys but this bts proved it....

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 9

Just now, makshimus' mane said:

i love the hopeful air in the last sentence. thank you for your service maam.

why you all sad? i know its final bts but maybe they still not dating yet, it is imposible to show they are dating.. so i conclude they still getting to know each other

• Love 10

Just now, makshimus' mane said:

i'm still way too sad, to be officially parting with this show, to think about anything else :bawling:

Me too! i just cant brain anything else right now.

Cry them a river.. :bawling::bawling::bawling:   *ugly weeping*

• Sad 5

I'm not even a shipper, but I don't think actors can even start dating while in the middle of shooting a drama.  There just isn't time for them to do anything.   If something develops, it will be after the shooting ends.

• Like 10
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

To me, it’s the way they parted at the end as though they weren’t going to see each other ever again.

i hope we’re just projecting our own feelings of being sad to say goodbye to them.. we are feeling down coz we know we finally have to say the last goodbye to all of them and esp BTS because it’s our source of hope for this ship.. 

BUT.. sometimes feelings can be so overpowering.. eventhough sometimes yes it can tell something eyes cannot see.. 

but again, we’re all not in the right emotion to think.. hahahahahha

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

So is it over? Like... really over? Does this mean we're not getting TKEM content anymore? 

giphy.gif

Ok my head is hurting now. I need to lay down before I go all emo and cry a river. Bye for now, ladies. See you on page... 600 ish? 

Sigh. 

Just kill me already. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I haven't watched it because still in the middle of meeting. Whyyyyy? i die from curiosity hereeee :bawling:

somebody plis spill for me, lol

I think you have to watch the whole BTS. 

For me, it was like in ep 15 BTS: this is way more than BinJin!

Episode 16: This is kinda like BinJIn :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2