[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

54 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Excuse me. What do you mean? I'm quite sane. :D

You're 'quite' sane? Hm. That's a curious word to add to such statement.

I myself have surrendered to insanity. Hanging out in this forum is surely messing with my head.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d90451234a423d42ac

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

ASFDBIDNCKDHCKBHYCBNKZBCJK!!!!

so excited for the BTW but also so sad because this will be the last.. i dunno what to do.. should i devour in one go or should i put in my freezer for several months and eat one crumb out of it everyday... 

• Sad 4
  • LOL 6

Just now, carriekllo said:

Notice LMH's hands in the CCTV scene image. Its still on KGE even after he lifted her. Wouldn't you move it if you are strictly platonic? Its a weird position. Maybe he was trying to get at her side boob without being obvious hahahha

Ahhhh you’re making me have thoughts an innocent girl like me shouldn’t have :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

Just now, carriekllo said:

Notice LMH's hands in the CCTV scene image. Its still on KGE even after he lifted her. Wouldn't you move it if you are strictly platonic? Its a weird position. Maybe he was trying to get at her side boob without being obvious hahahha

chingguuuuu yaaa...

the BTS is not even here yet you already got one big piece of a cake..

:ph34r::ph34r:

• LOL 16

DONE BACKREADING! :lol:, but I realize the moment I post this, I need to backtrack again lol

Now here we go, my second "outdated" commentary hahaha

On 6/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, effyisme said:

Jokes aside, it's pretty suspicious for WDH to follow LMH best friends... We all know WDH knows about LMH/KGE relationship best... I oso believe JIW and KB both knows about LMH latest love interest... 

I believe they already met with each other, hahaha. That's the only reason why WDH get to know JIW and KB. LMH must be added him to his inner circle already.

And as a sole eyewitness of LMH/KGE's flirtation on set, JIW and KB must be itching to hear the whole story from WDH hahahaaa

And you know guys, let me add a bit delulu here.

Did you guys notice that JIW only started to comment on LMH's IG post after the beheaded kiss scene aired? JIW first comment is on beheaded kiss BTS posted by LMH :glasses: 

believe it or not, delulu or not, you can imagine as much as you want LOL 

I mean even knetz starting to suspect that's something is going on between them, how can REAL LIFE CLOSE FRIEND not having suspicion also? hahaha

On 6/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, effyisme said:

I'm giving some assurances to all our fellow court ladies here...

1. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his lines (simple line - just call JTE and say me too)

2. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his directions (2016 scene and hospital scene)

3. LMH displayed obvious jealousy towards WDH numerous times despite it was really a platonic relationship between WDH and KGE 

4. Unforgettable almost lustful/erotic bedroom kiss bts 

5. LMH cannot control his expressions when KGE is around him even if it was just simply walking towards him

6. LMH over the top gestures of grabbing KGE at every given chance

7. LMH over the top hugging rehearsals with KGE at every given chance 

And knowing that he has already acted with numerous wonderful actresses before he met her, yet he still displayed this kind of behaviours only to our ggone. 

Huhuhu, my feels :tears:

On 6/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, mamabear said:

Here you go.. Since we talked about how different LMH's smile was towards Gon, we made a compilation video of his smile from BTS and interviews..

Now this. This. is. the. solid. proof.

How can he consistently giving that kind of smile from the very beginning?

Btw thankyou for the compilation :D

On 6/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, MeandMe said:

According theory of ig, thats pic above effected to him so he uploaded, is so related with this scene, it is true or is just coincidence, :)

And dont forget with camfams too

I don't know if it's just me or not, but I have a hunch that from the very beginning of shooting, LMH's trying to document memorable moments into his IG (just like the infamous sunset pic and beach pic). I guess he must be really happy shooting those scene ^_^

On 6/15/2020 at 3:42 AM, jy_cohh said:

To be fair, there are quite a few Knetz who think everyone is overthinking and overanalyzing. They are saying that of course these two are going to show affection, seem close to each other etc. they've spent 8 months on set together playing two characters. They are probably so immersed in their characters that it's coming out in their regular interactions with one another. Since the drama ended, they will go back to normal and stay as close colleagues. 

I'm not sure if these are Minoz or Arjenias but theres quite a bit of mixed bag reaction right now too. 

Wanted to shed light on both sides so you have the full picture.

Thank you @jy_cohh for you korean translation :D. Me myself also loves lurking on naver comments, as I know a bit of korean language, but I'm not good enough to be able to translate those comments into precise statement like you hahaha.

I see quite a few that give those kind of sentiments, said it's all just acting and such. And I understand their point of view here.

But I notice that there are much much more people that have the same stand as us the shippers.

Many of them said that they will support LMH-KGE wholeheartedly if they are indeed a real life couple as they're just TOO obvious not to like each other, especially LMH (well, we already know from the very start:P).  

One comment even said that LMH needs to confess as soon as possible if he hasn't yet HAHAHA

They also kinda discussing about the latest BTS, how different LMH's smile is, and how he always acts like a boy (though he's already 33) around KGE.

I'm gonna add more later, because I believe knetz will discuss many more things after Ep 16 BTS released hahaha

12 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

LMH:  during the filming of LOTBS, I felt like dying because I worked so hard, so it's been very stressful...

LMH: I worked and prepared really hard for TKEM but I am also VERY HAPPY and my favorite place now is the shooting location.. 

Our boy is so transparent, isn't he? hahaha

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

How does he not know he's being shipped with KGE?? It's all over social media and his team will definitely know too..

He is fuelling more speculation by posting all these cryptic posts instead of toning down if there is really nothing between them..

I bet he knows. And I bet every people around him knows.

One thing for sure, he does enjoys the attention given to him now hahaha. Such a cutie boy in love.

With all of his behaviour on set and his cryptic IG posts, I doubt he will enjoy secret dating with his sunshine.

Because I think at this moment he just can't wait to declare his love to the whole world hahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

He’s so beautiful!

Who are the girls in the back is all I care about lol. :lol::lol::lol:

Is that real flower

I j

ust opened and saw the no of pages. Lmh posted and forum is sprinting. Have to back read  10 pages. 

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

ASFDBIDNCKDHCKBHYCBNKZBCJK!!!!

so excited for the BTW but also so sad because this will be the last.. i dunno what to do.. should i devour in one go or should i put in my freezer for several months and eat one crumb out of it everyday... 

dont worry i think more fancam from knetz will up soon .. 

• Like 5

Guys I'm so happy I finished backreading just in time before the BTS released HAHAHA

I can join the hype on time now :glasses:

10 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Have they always had a countdown for BTS release? Looks like the demand is really high. I'm so excited! :D

No no and no. They only had countdown for the last 2 BTS only.

Probably they realize the hugeeeeee demand hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7