[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me explain so no one here thinks we’re just delusional :lol:

1) A few days back, kge’s staff members were in Jeju island. There were a couple of ig stories uploaded but soon deleted (I believe fans were bothering them about whether MinEun was there and they were probably annoyed so deleted their videos). I assume because her staffs were there, there’s a possibility she was too. 

2) lmh posted a photo, clearly at a cafe in Jeju island. We don’t know who those girls in the back are. It’s more than likely a latergram because he’s smart enough to not give away his location.
3) WDH was also spotted in Jeju island. 

Conclusion: the cast appears to be taking a vacation in Jeju island. Whether lmh and kge are sleeping in the same room, we will never know :lol::lol::lol:

Your explanation and reasoning was concrete.  Then, you just had to add that last sentence. 

• LOL 14

43 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha chingu, you’re as confident about our drama as I am about this ship :lol::lol::lol:

I’m laughing so hard my fiancé is telling me I must be crazy lol. 

@goldenashes97 @Heretorant

The way I look at it, this romcomedy will have Hollywood come knocking to get the rights to film an adaptation. It would be LMH first foray to the western world as producer. Woohoo...

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

just read this it’s like another level of detective work .....

Arghhh you ladies just too fast, I was slowly going through the pages, then suddenly the pages accelerates to full speed, I can't keep up!

I know some of you have pointed this out in the pages ahead, but, I can't wait to comment! That really look like KGE, the lady in white with blue hat. She has a hat like that! Ohhh my heart!! This ship is speeding, wind is blowing!!

• LOL 14

1 minute ago, Lara2020 said:

Arghhh you ladies just too fast, I was slowly going through the pages, then suddenly the pages accelerates to full speed, I can't keep up!

I know some of you have pointed this out in the pages ahead, but, I can't wait to comment! That really look like KGE, the lady in white with blue hat. She has a hat like that! Ohhh my heart!! This ship is speeding, wind is blowing!!

You got to fire your guns even faster. The BTS is coming... 

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Okay Ladies, get ready to move tens of pages on this thread...

Have they always had a countdown for BTS release? Looks like the demand is really high. I'm so excited! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Omg. You took my words out of my fingers! :w00t::w00t: 

I think we need a disclaimer for new lurkers whenever this thread creates new ships hahahhaha

Otherwise, this is mental trauma for them. They might be thinking that they are joining MinEun shipping forum and here we are not leaving the objects also to ship with her    

• LOL 9