[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I refuse to believe that's KGE. Why do you have to put your feet on the table baby girl? You can put it in my back instead! :joy::joy:

On the serious note. Even if that girl is not KGE, I'm sure certain someone is busy adding coals to run this ship...:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It's definitely a cafe. I can see the cafe counter from the door, except there's no one standing behind it so maybe they privately rented the place. Also he's wearing a mask so he's outside, not home. Still not sure who those 2 ladies are. It could be KGE/sister or sister/mother. He doesn't seem to be working so don't think they're staff.

Does anyone know where the cafe is located?

some believe it's in jeju.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

wht the effing someone is saying that the length of the feet is same like the car pic of kge feet  (Bare foot one) 

guys can someone say just by looking at a pic (that to so blur one) how can u judge the length?????

i am dead sure I am going to

sue this boy LMH for sure......

bloody on this level I am sure going to get a pink slip from my boss and she is going to say enjoy your DELULU world at home....

*****eff. with it I know LMH will not hire me at all so better work with my snobbish *^%# 

• LOL 23
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Sorry to ruin the fun, ladies, but the girls behind him are actually me and @Heretorant. We're having negotiation for our future drama. We're currenty begging him to give us a little discount, bcs we have a really tight budget for this project.

He said he can't give us a discount, but he did allow us to pay him in 48 months installment. A generous man he is. I love him so so much. 

giphy.gif

@goldenashes97 but did you pitch to him that it is likely a dark romcomedy of all sorts, never filmed nor seen before in SK? 

• LOL 7

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m wondering the same thing too!

Is it even possible to post here without a username? Lol. 

Yes apparently you can post without signing in..cause i wanted to do that very much earlier in the thread and felt lazy to activate my soompi acc :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

Finally here after reading 15 pages. Guys fam is going crazy on sbs and swoon posts. People are commenting on sbs other drama posts regarding ep16 bts. That's how thirsty our fam is. I'm totally Loving this craziness. People are even threatening swoon woah. I really want king cast to know how much we love them and how we're going crazy for them

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

11 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Sorry to ruin the fun, ladies, but the girls behind him are actually me and @Heretorant. We're having negotiation for our future drama. We're currenty begging him to give us a little discount, bcs we have a really tight budget for this project.

He said he can't give us a discount, but he did allow us to pay him in 48 months installment. A generous man he is. I love him so so much. 

giphy.gif

Someone called a shot-gun before you did earlier, so you will have to be in a parallel world LMH with @makshimus' mane @goldenashes97 :lol: I'm going bonkers.  I just can't remember.

Edited by extrodinairey
add tag
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It's definitely a cafe. I can see the cafe counter from the door, except there's no one standing behind it so maybe they privately rented the place. Also he's wearing a mask so he's outside, not home. Still not sure who those 2 ladies are. It could be KGE/sister or sister/mother. He doesn't seem to be working so don't think they're staff.

Does anyone know where the cafe is located?

Check my post for the address..it is in jeju

And I've added it to my Want to Go list for Jeju next time I'm there hahaha thanks LMH for the recommendation :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

wht the effing someone is saying that the length of the feet is same like the car pic of kge feet  (Bare foot one) 

guys can someone say just by looking at a pic (that to so blur one) how can u judge the length?????

i am dead sure I am going to

sue this boy LMH for sure......

bloody on this level I am sure going to get a pink slip from my boss and she is going to say enjoy your DELULU world at home....

*****eff. with it I know LMH will not hire me at all so better work with my snobbish *^%# 

The zoomed in image looks like a mystical creature — body without a face.

• LOL 20

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Are you still backtracking, ma friend?

It’s definitely a cafe and definitely in Jeju island. 

In conclusion, they’re all in Jeju island for vacation. Lmh and wdh were spotted and kge’s staffs were there recently. In conclusion, lmh and kge are dating and sleeping together in the same room :lol:

Oops seems that I'm not the only with this thought. This is what I exactly had in mind, right @singersleeps? HAHAHA Somebody should write the fanfic up because I am already imagining so many things!! 

• LOL 12

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Are you still backtracking, ma friend?

It’s definitely a cafe and definitely in Jeju island. 

In conclusion, they’re all in Jeju island for vacation. Lmh and wdh were spotted and kge’s staffs were there recently. In conclusion, lmh and kge are dating and sleeping together in the same room :lol:

i wish i could be this sure with my life as you are with this ship. you're the truest captain we all deserve!!! keep sailing us maam! i'll be under the deck adding the coal to burn to keep the machine going!

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Well of course, I already broke it down, the flower on your head indicates someone who’s crazy in the korean culture.

Lmh puts a flower on his head? His fingers about to form a heart? Means he’s crazy in love with the girl behind him, who is kge. 

Omg, I think I need to win an award for this! I just figured out his cryptic message :lol::lol::lol:

Why do you always do this friend. My heart. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8