[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

My take is LMH is saying kge look wht you have done to me 

I have become a dork/crazy guy with deep richard simmons in love with you showing all kinda finger signs (love) now and still you are stuck head down in your phone suspecting me with wdw just because he also had the same flower.....

comeon babe it’s you only you whtrver these RCL gals say it’s always been you....

:joy::joy::joy:

You take the cake for reading his mind! I’m 100% sure that’s what he’s trying to say!

:joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 9

50 minutes ago, effyisme said:

He could have just posted the first pic and get over and be done with but he insisted on posting the 2nd pic and started all these headache inducing speculation.... :w00t:

I said earlier he is the captain that steers and fuels this ship..hahahaha

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

I mean yes very close to that

--------

Ok I feel a little cray writing this but I have to say that the girl in white really looks like KGE to me - I noticed the girl looks like she has very narrow and long feet then I saw anjpoole repost of ggone’s IG pic of her barefoot and to me they feet look very similar! Is it just me? Lol

• LOL 18
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, anjpoole said:

Meanwhile,

NAVERS REALTIME COMMENTS:

"I don't like the flowers in the ears of the King on Instagram because I feel empty because there is no Queen. I can see you two are feeling shy. Please take a picture of the two of you as soon as possible."

- Luk PM 1:42

-------------

:w00t:

ps. rough trans

Knetz are hungry for their updates as well..seems like we’re not the only club that busy analysing and hoping and praying for more crumbs ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

21 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Ummm, is that a clickbait picture?!  Because I seriously clicked on it and was scanning to find LMH in the crowd.  

giphy.gif

Not healthy people.  not healthy at all. 

I was curious, too, and clicked.  So I got clickbaited.

FYI, I googled what clickbait was before commenting B)

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

Knetz are hungry for their updates as well..seems like we’re not the only club that busy analysing and hoping and praying for more crumbs ^_^

If twitter manpower goes on strike, we’re done.

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Somebody mentioned that WDH was also spotted in Jeju. Maybe our resident translators could check out the comments below for us? :heart:

CFBCA0-F6-A058-44-C7-B7-A8-67790-B31172-

Where is this from Weibo???

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, niena.leeun said:

Yes very hungry :lol:

Naver RealTime Comments:

"I come here every day to comfort myself by reading the comments... Please show us the making film (bts) soon."

좋은사람 PM 1:55

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

This guy 100% knew what he is getting into when he posted the 2nd pic pointing/pinching/some even said it looked like a subtle finger heart at a lady will definitely fuel all sorts of shipping rumours... it's a lady not a man in the background!!! He just had to do that....

He could have just posted the first pic and get over and be done with but he insisted on posting the 2nd pic and started all these headache inducing speculation.... :w00t:

I started to accept his cryptic pattern for the sake of my inner peace, lol :joy:

Remember the B&W right hand placement photos? he uploaded only one, had a 2nd thought, then posting two with similar tone and pose, leaving the whole internet busy solving his puzzle

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Naver RealTime Comments:

"I come here every day to comfort myself by reading the comments... Please show us the making film (bts) soon."

I totally enjoy seeing Knetz going crazy like us :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

i was so disturbed with the possibility of some random gal's feet (NOT TO MENTION THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING KGE) on the table in some random cafe.. 

so i zoom in and out like crazy... my observation is that there is not a table in front of the two gals... just two benches/chairs.. it looks like her feet was touching the corner of other bench/chair, or not touching at all, it's just the angle from LMH's camera.. 

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER THAT IT'S OBVIOUS! LOL

• LOL 24

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I started to accept his cryptic pattern for the sake of my inner peace, lol :joy:

Remember the B&W right hand placement photos? he uploaded only one, had a 2nd thought, then posting two with similar tone and pose, leaving the whole internet busy solving his puzzle

He was never cryptic until TKEM... :D 

Guess he learnt his lesson from the mistake last Tues, so he was extra careful and uploaded both pics at the same time today... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Naver RealTime Comments:

I come HERE every day to comfort myself by reading this thread. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15