[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

They could have booked the whole cafe for their gathering and agencies could have told them no pictures allowed.  I am pretty sure that the girl in white is ms sunshine (based on her posture) unless it’s proven otherwise :lol:

I like this :D

I agree, the posture looks like kge’s and the bucket hat is something she wears often too. 

Could be her. I’m not complaining if it is. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

richard simmons with this speculation man it’s given me headache,,,,,constipation,,,,and wht not ....:

I was supposed to live till 100yrs now I will die by 40 only wht the hell.....:

now I need to start on my multivitamins and anxy pills......:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 12

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, you can’t think anymore when the facts have been thrown out there lol. :lol:

It’s a cafe. :lol:

Now all I’m thinking is, did lmh just pluck a flower from the cafe’s garden? :lol::lol::lol: I’m laughing so hard! 

he's just trying to be aesthetic and following the trend. 

• LOL 12

11 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I don't think the one in the police station counts since it was actually necassary. Besides when we talk about kdrama's wirst grab, it should be dramatic. Romantic music plays, male puts on his stern face, female gasps, viewers swoon. Lol. 

Like this

Hyun-Bin-Hyde-Jekyll-Me.gif

personally not a fan of those typical wrist grab ^ like the ones above

but i guess in TKEM a similar scene would be the walking part after they went back to the minomi shooting game place and LG tries to walk away while holding TE but she stopped him instead and put his hand over her shoulders loll love the change in dynamic there! not a typical kdrama where the guy pulls/drags the girl around 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

I will never be looking at this plant the same way again. 

and the same plant already stood in front of my desk at the office for about 3 years, lol. TKEM brought a whole new significance to it i finally realized its existence :tounge_wink:

• LOL 17

21 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

second this!

that would be too much of giveaway if true, which i highly doubt it is, at least as of now. 

and sorry to burst another bubble that girl is actually me. i've been holding back from spoiling it. i don't want to ruin the fun.

:ph34r::ph34r:

This is what we call delusions at another level. Perhaps in a parallel world? :w00t:

• LOL 11

40 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, how can you tell the girl’s hair is not bouncy? It’s a still photo :lol::lol::lol:

TKEM is over except that its still messing with our minds and feelings.

Its like every week we have these puzzles to solve and emotions to deal with.

Im literally taking 2 DHA supplements now because both my brain and heart need it from all the TKEM related contents.

Somebody bullied me in Twitter because I said that only the smart ones can handle TKEM... but now I understand why... you need both IQ and EQ to cope up.

• LOL 24

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This guy 100% knew what he is getting into when he posted the 2nd pic pointing/pinching/some even said it looked like a subtle finger heart at a lady will definitely fuel all sorts of shipping rumours... it's a lady not a man in the background!!! He just had to do that....

He could have just posted the first pic and get over and be done with but he insisted on posting the 2nd pic and started all these headache inducing speculation.... :w00t:

and he probably giggling and smiling reading at all the comments of speculations :D

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

and the same plant already stood in front of my desk at the office for about 3 years, lol. TKEM brought a significance to it i finally realized its existence :tounge_wink:

I have the same plant in my back yard I will  have to throw it out now,,,,,otherwise always sleeping and having gutter thoughts about adam(LMH) and eve(kge)

****but the bigger issue is wht will I tell

my hubby why I am throwing it out.....boz gardening his territory....

• LOL 8

8 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

and the same plant already stood in front of my desk at the office for about 3 years, lol. TKEM brought a whole new significance to it i finally realized its existence :tounge_wink:

Lol! OMG! We have lots of those in the office too. Goodluck to me not smirking everytime I see it. 

• LOL 8