[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, mamabear said:

For the bamboo hug scene, they had to take one per angle. Since there were many angles shown, then does this mean there were many shots? times the number of NGs per angle? hahahahaha. 

must be many shots because their arms were all over :phew:

kissing and crying maybe less than the hug?  I wonder what is their method to get in the mood.

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

As usual LMH is smiling away haha 

Or belly laugh because anything kge does he will laugh :P

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I don't know anything bout flower or should I say I only know rose, tulip, and jasmine. :sweatingbullets:

But anyway just wanna share this from ig. 

Idk what kind of flower LG gave TE, some said those are forget-me-nots, another came up with above kinda flowers. Idk which one, but I choose the one with positive and happy meanings ftw. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve watched plenty of BTS and interviews of him with his other leading leadings and he’s just different with kge. The way he smiles at her and plays around with her is quite flirtatious and gentle. And he’s extra happy and giddy around her. Giddy is the keyword here because he’s usually bursting with happiness and charms anyway. I also find it suspicious that he comes off quite shy at times when he has to film romantic scenes with her. It’s as though his own feelings are attached and his heart is thumping so he can’t help but blush. 

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

Totally blushing here right? I’ve never seen him act this way before. He’s a professional but I have this feeling his own feelings are involved. He can’t seem to separate them at times. He acted the same way when JTE told him “I love you.” He was lost with words and forgot to respond for a good how many seconds? Lol. 

He openly teases her at the presscon which is usually kept quite professional. He’s full of praises for her. He describes her as full of charms. He stares at her intently. He laughs at everything she says. He says her eyes are shiny. Need I say more? He’s totally smitten! 

Another key word is gentle.. I realized LMH is extremely gentle with KGE... she is too precious.. He never play rough or goof around with her..

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

37 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I don't know anything bout flower or should I say I only know rose, tulip, and jasmine. :sweatingbullets:

But anyway just wanna share this from ig. 

Idk what kind of flower LG gave TE, some said those are forget-me-nots, another came up with above kinda flowers. Idk which one, but I choose the one with positive and happy meanings ftw. :D

This is also the flowers for those who were born in July, and KGE was born in July. The script is really made for them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Same here. Had only shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life and funny enough they all involved our MinEun. First was MinShin, then JungSeol, and now MinEun. Why did I not think of shipping LMH and KGE before? :joy: 

Your funny coz you ship KGE to all her leading man. Hahaha! 

That's only shows how good actress she is that we can't identify anymore what is real from reel relationship.

I just really hope the latest one will sail smoothly 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve watched plenty of BTS and interviews of him with his other leading leadings and he’s just different with kge. The way he smiles at her and plays around with her is quite flirtatious and gentle. And he’s extra happy and giddy around her. Giddy is the keyword here because he’s usually bursting with happiness and charms anyway. I also find it suspicious that he comes off quite shy at times when he has to film romantic scenes with her. It’s as though his own feelings are attached and his heart is thumping so he can’t help but blush. 

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

Totally blushing here right? I’ve never seen him act this way before. He’s a professional but I have this feeling his own feelings are involved. He can’t seem to separate them at times. He acted the same way when JTE told him “I love you.” He was lost with words and forgot to respond for a good how many seconds? Lol. 

He openly teases her at the presscon which is usually kept quite professional. He’s full of praises for her. He describes her as full of charms. He stares at her intently. He laughs at everything she says. He says her eyes are shiny. Need I say more? He’s totally smitten! 

Im with you :lol:..yes even with sbs being stingy with their bts we still caught a glimpse of his giddiness..we are not complaining keep them coming :joy:

Oh well i think they held back the bts to stop the internet fr breaking news :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

He updated his IG again. So active lately. His fans said he used to update only once a year, or without caption. 

Either he finds it a more effective tool to communicate with fans now, or he's extra happy these days. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

He updated his IG again. So active lately. His fans said he used to update only once a year, or without caption. 

Either he finds it a more effective tool to communicate with fans now, or he's extra happy these days. 

I chose to believe the latter :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

I'm sorry Chingu if this is oot, is there anyone here following maximus on ig? (His ig is kims_horse)

Just found something on his instagram story. Dunno if it's a spoiler, but if any of you want to see, just go to his story :blink:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

I'm sorry Chingu if this is oot, is there anyone here following maximus on ig? (His ig is kims_horse)

Just found something on his instagram story. Dunno if it's a spoiler, but if any of you want to see, just go to his story :blink:

Not sure, I think 

Spoiler

She's just a rider who doubles when LMH does not need to be in the shot.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

hello fellow shippers! *waves* 

my heart was and still is busting with excitement when i found this thread. like-minded peeps who think LMH and KGE should set sail. :heart:

im not huge on shipping, the other couple i ship is the goguma (which i think is floating. hehe) and of cos mineun? --> are they called mineun? 

in any case, ive watched a lot of bts and the press cons, is LMH usually a touchy guy? he touches KGE A LOT!! and his eyes never leave KGE, it's ALWAYS on her! 

gahhh. my heart, cant. hahaha 

can't wait for bts for epi 9 and 10. epi 10 ending scene broke my heart so much, but the actors did so well to make us cry along with them. :bawling:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Yup totally swooning again because of this. This is the perfect summary of how he is around her off-cam. The I Love You BTS was such a stunner - literally for LMH. Reel reflects real? :wub: SMITTEN is the keyword! 

Welcome aboard @singersleeps!! Is he usually this touchy? According to his long time fans , he is usually playful but not like this. And I think he is touchy but shy and flirty. My favorite case study below!

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, effyisme said:

Can anyone confirm if you also saw something shiny on her left 4th finger?  Is it a wedding band? Will they get married?? According to fans, this was filmed yesterday..

I've bad feeling about this scene. I found another vid which showing blood on her clothes. Her hands also full of blood. I put it in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Yup totally swooning again because of this. This is the perfect summary of how he is around her off-cam. The I Love You BTS was such a stunner - literally for LMH. Reel reflects real? :wub: SMITTEN is the keyword! 

Welcome aboard @singersleeps!! Is he usually this touchy? According to his long time fans , he is usually playful but not like this. And I think he is touchy but shy and flirty. My favorite case study below

One of my most fave part about that bts is that someone else got his attention for a bit but he never let go of KGE and returned to her as soon as possible

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Our girl is very active on IG too lately :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 1