[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

48 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I've never heard of mukbang being used in that way....I really don't think it's an inside joke

Lol, while I just think it’s an inside joke as in lmh and WDH watch mukbangs together :lol::lol::lol:. Nothing secretive or dirty, just literally people eating food. Lol. 

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Okay past PHJxKGE shipper here. Let me have a go! :joy:

"PHJ liked KGE long before knowing her. He'll always be the true 'sunbae'!"

*runs off*

Jk. LMH is her new 'sunbae' now. :phew:

I'm not a PHJxKGE shipper, but I did see PHJ shooting heart eyes at her when I saw a snippet of their bts.  I didn't know the backstory prior to that.  But I do like CITT. Sans the ending.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm not a PHJxKGE shipper, but I did see PHJ shooting heart eyes at her when I saw a snippet of their bts.  I didn't know the backstory prior to that.  But I do like CITT. Sans the ending.

he was even outrightly stating she was his ideal type. dude surely was brave. 

i watched CITT too but was behind by two episodes for some reasons and seeing people's rants about the ending phew glad i stopped at episode 14. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, unokboiii said:

Omg i dont know why i need to be happy about this. She can always marry anyone! *running away

Oh LMH. Aja! 

Meant to quote the bouquet post. Hey!!!! I got married after I caught a bouquet.....may the fate that chose them gives us all the happiness soon..lol! MinEun couple...we are with you. Morning Chinggus!

• Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Just now, makshimus' mane said:
20 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

i watched CITT too but was behind by two episodes for some reasons and seeing people's rants about the ending phew glad i stopped at episode 14. 

He said it during an interview when the interviewer asked who is his ideal type. This happened 2 years before he met her on CITT. At that time he hadn't met her personally and saw her at a bus stop and liked her for her simplicity. When they worked together in CITT, even his fans could tell he liked her because he was playful and always smiling ans sometimes act shy. That's not his normal personality. He's usually quite serious according to his fans. 

I wouldn't say it was brave of PHJ to say his ideal type since LMH also did something similar during his interviews when he mentioned SHK as ideal woman. I know some LMH fans shipped him with her.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Meant to quote the bouquet post. Hey!!!! I got married after I caught a bouquet.....may the fate that chose them gives us all the happiness soon..lol! MinEun couple...we are with you. Morning Chinggus!

The question is did you have a partner when you caught the bouquet? :neutral:

Anyway...some more fingers playing caught.

https://itsjenniejennie.tumblr.com/post/620219208261877760/its-the-little-almost-hidden-unconscious

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

He said it during an interview when the interviewer asked who is his ideal type. This happened 2 years before he met her on CITT. At that time he hadn't met her personally and saw her at a bus stop and liked her for her simplicity. When they worked together in CITT, even his fans could tell he liked her because he was playful and always smiling ans sometimes act shy. That's not his normal personality. He's usually quite serious according to his fans. 

I wouldn't say it was brave of PHJ to say his ideal type since LMH also did something similar during his interviews when he mentioned SHK as ideal woman. I know some LMH fans shipped him with her.

Wait? So he just saw her at bus stop and she became his ideal type... hmmmm... sorry but i cant relate.. hahahahahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just now, MinGoLove said:

Wait? So he just saw her at bus stop and she became his ideal type... hmmmm... sorry but i cant relate.. hahahahahahah

I think he heard about her before as an actress, but that was the first time he saw her in person. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think he heard about her before as an actress, but that was the first time he saw her in person. :lol:

Yeah.. that or maybe go eun was exuding so much chemistry with the lamp at the bus stop.. he just can not.. like dayuumm gurl B)

• LOL 17

8 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Wait.. what? So he just saw her at bus stop and she became his ideal type... hmmmm... sorry but i cant relate.. hahahahahahah

I watched the interview and the interviewer was asking him his ideal celebrity.  I don’t think it was a bus stop but at the hairdresser.  He must have heard and read about her.  He was mesmerised by her natural beauty.  Even during the script reading, she was bare faced but he was all smiling looking at her.  Their bts was cute. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

ooohh thank you for the explanation.

i remember encountering some comments saying that LMH should try his luck with SHK as she's on her own now. ngl, it took me by surprise since i didnt have any idea that she used to be his ideal woman, not until i read those comments. 

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I watched the interview and the interviewer was asking him his ideal celebrity.  I don’t think it was a bus stop but at the hairdresser.  He must have heard and read about her.  He was mesmerised by her natural beauty.  Even during the script reading, she was bare faced but he was all smiling looking at her.  Their bts was cute. :D

Maybe it was the hairdresser. There were no English translation for that interview so I might've been wrong. Yea their BTS were cute, hence why I was a past PHJxKGE shipper. :D Too bad for him CITT ended with so much controversy and he's not a pursuer so he got sunbae-zoned easily. 

@makshimus' mane Yea that's why I'm usually not surprised when actors mention other actresses as the ideal since it's well within the same industry and they may have chances of meeting or working together. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

. Yea their BTS were cute, hence why I was a past PHJxKGE shipper:D Too bad for him CITT ended with so much controversy and he's not a pursuer so he got sunbae-zoned easily. 

I was too :D but CITT press conference was nothing like TKEM.  PHJ and KGE were very friendly and she was very playful.  Didn’t have those glances we see in TKEM’s.  But i cannot deny that the chemistry between them in CITT was really good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

I was a little anal (ok maybe very is the better word hahhaha) since I need, must and have to finish what I started.  So, I soldiered thru to the end. I'm a little better now, mostly due to time constraint and RL, I am proud to say I have dropped a number of drama which I didn't enjoy thoroughly

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I don't think the one in the police station counts since it was actually necassary. Besides when we talk about kdrama's wirst grab, it should be dramatic. Romantic music plays, male puts on his stern face, female gasps, viewers swoon. Lol. 

Like this

Hyun-Bin-Hyde-Jekyll-Me.gif

The only wrist grabbing that made me swoon happened behind the scenes :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Yeah.. that or maybe go eun was exuding so much chemistry with the lamp at the bus stop.. he just can not.. like dayuumm gurl B)

You read my mind!! My ship was sailing even wayyyyyyyyy before our premium ship existed. Hahahahhahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Yes, CITT ending felt like I hit a brick wall — wtf was that??:blink:

On another note, thank you RCLs for keeping this thread thriving! I’ve never shipped any actors before so this is all new to me but this thread makes my ahjumma heart so happy and giddy. 

I firmly believe uri LMH and KGE found each other at the right time in their lives. It really was fate.:heart:

• Love 16
  • Awesome 1