[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:
59 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

MinDo is the way to go. Who the hell came up with HoDo? Might as well just call it the Ho ship since they both have Ho. :joy:

Err are you on the right ship?? Since when Woo Do Hwan have a HO? :joy:

I cannot believe I allowed @koreaboooo to trick me :lol::lol::lol:

I should have realized WDH does not have a “Ho.” Instead, I went on to suggest the h2o name :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t deserve to be a MinDo-er!

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I cannot believe I allowed @koreaboooo to trick me :lol::lol::lol:

I should have realized WDH does not have a “Ho.” Instead, I went on to suggest the h2o name :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t deserve to be a MinDo-er!

This is me

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95242fef8077dc131933e

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@jy_cohh Chinggu..can you clear the air for us in the translation about lmh saying instead of mokbang moekbang? 

This korean ig seem to comment about this too..

So that i can sleep well tonight hahaha but i think it wouldn't be what we thought it was since that would be too cruel of a joke to their love thingy going on..:sweatingbullets:

I think he's just being a dork and saying "mukbang" because it sounds similar to what WDH said. 

The Korean IG is also confused "why is he mentioning the word mukbang"? I wouldn't read too much into it :). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:
37 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@jy_cohh Chinggu..can you clear the air for us in the translation about lmh saying instead of mokbang moekbang? 

This korean ig seem to comment about this too..

So that i can sleep well tonight hahaha but i think it wouldn't be what we thought it was since that would be too cruel of a joke to their love thingy going on..:sweatingbullets:

I think he's just being a dork and saying "mukbang" because it sounds similar to what WDH said. 

The Korean IG is also confused "why is he mentioning the word mukbang"? I wouldn't read too much into it :). 

I’m thinking it’s an inside joke. 

Why does it make them sound so normal? I mean, THEY ARE NORMAL! It makes me think they watch mukbangs. Maybe together? My ship is happily sailing!!

1 month later: lmh and wdh are spotted together. Both have gained a significant amount of weight :lol:

• LOL 18

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:
15 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I’m thinking it’s an inside joke. 

He is really asking for it to say that word on the final episode even if it is innocent hehe just bad timing ..

Or maybe all shippers mind deep in the gutter now .. :ph34r:

Our Captain of the ship not only steers the ship but fuels the ship B)

• LOL 15

4 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

You know you're in deep when you actually take note of the time stamps of your fellow RCL video recommendations and their unbiased observations of the said exhibits.

What have you done to me LMH and KGE?!  Who among you ladies were suing again if this ship doesn't sail?  Can we make a class suit?  :phew:

LOL..I realised that I had lost my marbles the moment I created an account for shipping at this age:crazy:

I don't think I can sue them if this ship sinks ( which I don't think soB)) for its not their fault that I fell in love with them and got fooled. I will quietly eat my huge dump of humble pie swearing never to watch any damn offscreen moments of any actors no matter how sizzling their chemistry is on-screen:lol:

On a serious note, your comment got me curious if I went over-board with my last post which was meant to be funny. Its never my intention to demean any observations made inside this thread. If so, please let me know so I don't cross that line :)

3 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Let me add more:

6. Wrist grab: there was a wrist grab in ep 6, but it was done by JY. Doesn't count. 

Will that heart fluttering wrist grab by LMH saving KGE from tripping while walking backwards in the sunset scene count??!!:wub:

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Have you seen the Game Over Kiss of Personal Taste? I am not saying that the kisses in TKEM are tame.  They are very titillating.  But there is a reason why LMH earned the title of Kissing Beast...

I did watch that kiss as it was shared earlier here for comparison. I may be biased but since I haven't watched PT, I really couldn't connect with that kiss with no feelings attached.. TKEM kisses may not be long but since I got connected with the leads and their feelings, they looked more beautiful. Moreover I pefer manly LMH  than those boyish look . Its not just with LMH, I usually like manly oppas:lol: ...Gosh now I am almost feeling bad countering you and @Heretorant ...MIANHAE:sweatingbullets:

After reading translations from @jy_cohh and @anjpoole along with kickass comment of @MinGoLove for "Clip: Lee Min Ho vLive 2016", my wicked inner shipper is doing summersaults with round-house kicks on all naysayers :lol:

I got so burnt and tired of reading Knets and OIM's" This couple looks so ugly...no chemistry at all..KES and her dumb writing...low ratings...Oppa and Unnie are same with their prev costars...shippers are delusional....yada yada yada..."

It gives unexplainable evil pleasure to see them eat humble pie and come around. Kudos to all international shippers who stuck with TKEM and the couple !!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, anjpoole said:

This is the vid ♡

Her friend intentionally throw the bouquet to her~ but this was May last year. So Tkem not yet started filming. 

I believe her friends knew that KGE would love to settle as soon as she finds the right one ♡

Omg i dont know why i need to be happy about this. She can always marry anyone! *running away

Oh LMH. Aja! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, unokboiii said:
8 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Her friend intentionally throw the bouquet to her~ but this was May last year. So Tkem not yet started filming. 

I believe her friends knew that KGE would love to settle as soon as she finds the right one ♡

Omg i dont know why i need to be happy about this. She can always marry anyone! *running away

Oh LMH. Aja! 

It could mean 1 of 2 things. 

1) kge already has a love interest hence why her friend wanted to throw her the bouquet of flowers. 

2) kge has expressed her desire to get married and settle down but doesn’t have a partner. Her friend gave her the bouquet wishing for her to find love soon. 

I like #2 a lot more than #1 because that was last year when she hadn’t met lmh yet lol! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 4

i can - not move on from her handd!! Sobs* sobs* That part always gets me frustrated whenever I come across it chingus :sweatingbullets:  I loved the kiss scene but it’s just.. herr handd!!:persevere: why did she block the view? Was it an order from sbs to censor the final kiss scenes? doesn’t make sense to me if it was Orr was this the director’s doing ?? Still doesn’t make sense to me! Like who was in charge and whyy did you ruin such a scene?? Sobs* sobs* I need to Know so I can move on and have peace of mind. The kiss was perfect, more perfect as jte initiated it but It just had to be blocked by her hand...UGH! :persevere: I swear I hope they do one of those exclusives with the swoon where they watch highlighted videos and I hope this scene gets picked and I hope kge explains why she blocked it cause I really don’t understand :joy::joy:(I know, I know I’m probably clowning thinking we’ll get another content but a girl can dream right? haha)  and it’s so Arghh frustrating. And like I’m majorly talking about the kiss scene not even the fact that we didn’t get to see our couple kiss well. i love how it was executed, the timing was perfect, I felt so excited and relieved  so I don’t understand why it had to be blocked that way.

• LOL 11

5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

LMH:  during the filming of LOTBS, I felt like dying because I worked so hard, so it's been very stressful...

LMH: I worked and prepared really hard for TKEM but I am also VERY HAPPY and my favorite place now is the shooting location.. 

OIM club: NO!! URI OPPA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS HAPPY AND THIS DORKY AND THIS THIS THAT THAT IN ALL HIS DRAMAS!!

Omg Tell Me More GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wow same degree of effort. But the experience was not the same? 

isnt that feeling we all wanted when we go to work??? Even if its cliche, people who are happy and successful they always advice that we should love our work for it to be successful. 

huhu LMH how to be you. 

and please marry someone now! you are so there na! *running away

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi @jy_cohh mukbang does have a diff conotation referring to the last show/episode, thus,  we all want to read between the lines. :w00t: we want to know if we are lost in translation. 

It might seem innocent to some but the RCLs feel it is an inside joke. :w00t:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It could mean 1 of 2 things. 

1) kge already has a love interest hence why her friend wanted to throw her the bouquet of flowers. 

2) kge has expressed her desire to get married and settle down but doesn’t have a partner. Her friend gave her the bouquet wishing for her to find love soon. 

I like #2 a lot more than #1 because that was last year when she hadn’t met lmh yet lol! :lol:

I actually realized that...but i did not put it here but you did mention it. * I am still delulu to our ship. Hahahah. But its a very strong case for #1. 

i know its wrong. I hope that relationship did not ship sail. Hhahhahah. 

for case 2. Maybe only. In my delulu mind. She keeps on mentioning Marrying someone is the best thing at that moment in their lives. That is why she threw it toward her. So her dream may come true. A very supportive friend indeed. 

LMH please! *running away

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hi @jy_cohh mukbang does have a diff conotation referring to the last show/episode, thus,  we all want to read between the lines. :w00t: we want to know if we are lost in translation. 

Maybe we can make fun of it, but I don't really think LMH would joke like that about the two of them, even if it's about their characters :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

I actually realized that...but i did not put it here but you did mention it. * I am still delulu to our ship. Hahahah. But its a very strong case for #1. 

i know its wrong. I hope that relationship did not ship sail. Hhahhahah. 

for case 2. Maybe only. In my delulu mind. She keeps on mentioning Marrying someone is the best thing at that moment in their lives. That is why she threw it toward her. So her dream may come true. A very supportive friend indeed. 

LMH please! *running away

She was single at that time assuming she didn't keep her relationships secret, so I don't think #1 would've worked. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

I've never heard of mukbang being used in that way....I really don't think it's an inside joke

• Like 5