[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

21 minutes ago, AnxiousIntrovert said:

Hi every1! I’m afraid this is gonna be long but can u bear with me. Really appreciate if u all could read this. 1stly, I’m a silent reader hear frm around 200th page. Been in lockdown for around 3 mnths, tkem helped me to lessen my loneliness. I had 2nd thoughts about writing here. I’m in my late 20s nd my husband has been away working due to covid for around 3 mnths nd 2day i got to know that he has to go for another 3 mnths. So i just snapped nd decided to write. :angry:

2ndly, About minho and goeun. I’ve been a fan of minho since bof nd watched all his dramas except lotbs. But did not watch any bts or followed his private life behind camera. The only series of goeun i watched is CITT. Becox i was bored during lockdown. But never knew her name or searched her life behind camera. I loved minhos dramas and goeuns citt too. I watched tkem becox it was minhos comeback drama. I loved it from day1. So I checked twitter for tkem nd saw the presscon nd bts. i fell in love with both of them like there’s no coming back.:wub: I followed both of them on instagram. started seeing the lovestagrams nd i just kept falling in love even harder like minho nd goeun fell in love with each other:wub:. (Yes they are in love, i bet my bachelors and masters degree in law on that :lol:). This is my 1st time engaging in drama nd shipping .

3rdly, about my 1st ship JENSHAD. :wub:. I didn’t actively engage in shipping but i read all about them nd watched the fan edits nd started shipping silently. are there any indians and BEPANNAAH fans here. Becox mineun reminds me of jennifer winget and harshad chopda (jenshad). Harshad was like minho during the shooting nd presscons of their drama. We could literally see hearts in his eyes for jennifer like minho has for goeun. Jennifer was acting like they are just professional co stars like goeun did in the beginning. Even though they didn’t accept that they are dating they both were seen in each others birthday parties nd mutual friends parties long after the series ended. But they are so private that they don’t even have a single selfie together alone. Nd the funny thing is harshad cut short his work trip in thailand nd came directly from airport to jennifer’s birthday party. Yeah, wearing the same clothes (so much for being professional co stars :D). she cut the cake after he came even though it was so late in the night (again professional :D). This we saw from their friends insta stories becox they don’t share anything about each other. If there was nothing between them why not share selfies like they do with other friends? :blink:. Even though there were iceberg hits i still believe they are going strong becox they have denied dating rumors with other stars. :ph34r:The series ended about two years ago nd they didn’t share a single picture so i am not concerned about minho and goeun not sharing pictures. Nd i want them to date in private first becox even though they are stars they are human beings first nd they have every right to get to know each other comfortably, grow their love even more nd build a strong foundation (ofcox for the marriage :ph34r:) but (Spilling some bread crumbs here and there :D becox i am a shipper too, i have to feed my shipper heart). Currently i am suffering from mineun withdrawal like evry1. But i have complete faith in my 2nd ship also :rolleyes:. Thank you for all your postings nd edits they are all lovely. But i have no talent in making edits so i can just write here. :D.Sorry this is too long. :vicx:

Hey there fellow Indian. I just knew about jenshad cuz my friends used to ship them. But from the things I heard and from the fancams I watched they're pretty cute. But Jennifer's story is different she's been divorced so it'll be hard for her to trust someone again even if she does I don't think she'll come out in public because you know how judgemental people are. Our MinEun are different again. Like Imagine how seriously involved you have to be to post a pic with a woman when you're a big hallyu star and most followed Kdrama actor especially when he never done that before. For MinEun not a single dating rumour has come up yet which is a lil fishy but I don't think they'll deny if they'll be questioned about the dating rumours. Both are very very honest.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Question: 

I just realized this now, but do you guys remember if there is a single back hug scene between lee gon and tae eul? 

Amazing. I don't remember seeing the most used hug scene in kdramaland in TKEM. 

No back hug! But the other hugs were more amazing don't you think?! :tounge_xd:

Missing "regular" scenes from kdramaland:

1.  piggy back ride (could've been perfect for nari and JY/ES)

2.  shower scene of ML (robbed I say)

3. car u-turn scene (they could've done this with the horses)

4.  anything to do with umbrellas  -- my bad.  LL was holding an umbrella the whole time! 

I meant using an umbrella in a romantic sense and not for murder. hahaha

5. buying stuff in a convenience store - yes JY bought drinks, but wouldn't it have been better for 

LL to buy the kimchi, coffee and  ginseng sticks (did I miss anything else?!) in the corner store?

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Missing "regular" scenes from kdramaland

Let me add more:

6. Wrist grab: there was a wrist grab in ep 6, but it was done by JY. Doesn't count. 

7. Back against the wall: if LG ever pull this cringy sheet, I'm sure JTE will kick his balls

8. Drunk scene! They keep showing us MSD but noone's ever drunk lol

• LOL 19

26 minutes ago, AnxiousIntrovert said:

Hi every1! I’m afraid this is gonna be long but can u bear with me. Really appreciate if u all could read this. 1stly, I’m a silent reader hear frm around 200th page. Been in lockdown for around 3 mnths, tkem helped me to lessen my loneliness. I had 2nd thoughts about writing here. I’m in my late 20s nd my husband has been away working due to covid for around 3 mnths nd 2day i got to know that he has to go for another 3 mnths. So i just snapped nd decided to write. :angry:

2ndly, About minho and goeun. I’ve been a fan of minho since bof nd watched all his dramas except lotbs. But did not watch any bts or followed his private life behind camera. The only series of goeun i watched is CITT. Becox i was bored during lockdown. But never knew her name or searched her life behind camera. I loved minhos dramas and goeuns citt too. I watched tkem becox it was minhos comeback drama. I loved it from day1. So I checked twitter for tkem nd saw the presscon nd bts. i fell in love with both of them like there’s no coming back.:wub: I followed both of them on instagram. started seeing the lovestagrams nd i just kept falling in love even harder like minho nd goeun fell in love with each other:wub:. (Yes they are in love, i bet my bachelors and masters degree in law on that :lol:). This is my 1st time engaging in drama nd shipping .

3rdly, about my 1st ship JENSHAD. :wub:. I didn’t actively engage in shipping but i read all about them nd watched the fan edits nd started shipping silently. are there any indians and BEPANNAAH fans here. Becox mineun reminds me of jennifer winget and harshad chopda (jenshad). Harshad was like minho during the shooting nd presscons of their drama. We could literally see hearts in his eyes for jennifer like minho has for goeun. Jennifer was acting like they are just professional co stars like goeun did in the beginning. Even though they didn’t accept that they are dating they both were seen in each others birthday parties nd mutual friends parties long after the series ended. But they are so private that they don’t even have a single selfie together alone. Nd the funny thing is harshad cut short his work trip in thailand nd came directly from airport to jennifer’s birthday party. Yeah, wearing the same clothes (so much for being professional co stars :D). she cut the cake after he came even though it was so late in the night (again professional :D). This we saw from their friends insta stories becox they don’t share anything about each other. If there was nothing between them why not share selfies like they do with other friends? :blink:. Even though there were iceberg hits i still believe they are going strong becox they have denied dating rumors with other stars. :ph34r:The series ended about two years ago nd they didn’t share a single picture so i am not concerned about minho and goeun not sharing pictures. Nd i want them to date in private first becox even though they are stars they are human beings first nd they have every right to get to know each other comfortably, grow their love even more nd build a strong foundation (ofcox for the marriage :ph34r:) but (Spilling some bread crumbs here and there :D becox i am a shipper too, i have to feed my shipper heart). Currently i am suffering from mineun withdrawal like evry1. But i have complete faith in my 2nd ship also :rolleyes:. Thank you for all your postings nd edits they are all lovely. But i have no talent in making edits so i can just write here. :D.Sorry this is too long. :vicx:

Join the club. Me too first time shipping. I am an Indian who doesn't watch Indian Dramas. But I know Jenshad. Because of Jennifer's earlier heart break and they were often discussed.  But I never saw their dramas. I am heavily invested in KGE and LMH SHIP and enjoying my time here with other ladies. Hopefully both the couples end up with each other and have Happily ever after.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

LMH:  during the filming of LOTBS, I felt like dying because I worked so hard, so it's been very stressful...

LMH: I worked and prepared really hard for TKEM but I am also VERY HAPPY and my favorite place now is the shooting location.. 

OIM club: NO!! URI OPPA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS HAPPY AND THIS DORKY AND THIS THIS THAT THAT IN ALL HIS DRAMAS!!

Omg Tell Me More GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And he is very happy at the time of interview with hearts in his eyes.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

LMH:  during the filming of LOTBS, I felt like dying because I worked so hard, so it's been very stressful...

LMH: I worked and prepared really hard for TKEM but I am also VERY HAPPY and my favorite place now is the shooting location.. 

OIM club: NO!! URI OPPA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS HAPPY AND THIS DORKY AND THIS THIS THAT THAT IN ALL HIS DRAMAS!!

Omg Tell Me More GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mindblowingly honest..... This man cannot fake his emotions for promotion...

Promotional conspiracy theorists about his IG posts,  you better hide yourselves in parallel universe .....:angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

7. Back against the wall: if LG ever pull this cringy sheet, I'm sure JTE will kick his balls

JTE is holding it well alright... since Ep 1 their 1st meeting when LG suddenly hugs her. She holding it well not to kick him in his balls.:joy: Good thing that she didn't though or it may very well affect the production of future heirs:lol:

• LOL 16

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Let me add more:

6. Wrist grab: there was a wrist grab in ep 6, but it was done by JY. Doesn't count. 

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Keep them coming.  We should at least reach 17 to make sure it's TKEM approved. 

For #6 - does the wrist grab of LG in the police station count?  It was kinda rough...

BUT WAIT i just remembered the gentle wrist grab in the helicopter! The palm writing thingy where Sec Mo and JY 

had eyes that almost popped out of their heads. hahaha

#7 - no back against the wall but i do recall some back against the headboard action. :naughty:

#8 - Tae-ra being drunk does not count.  I agree that the MSD was a dud.   They could've at least shown JY drunk after                 having confessed whatever was bothering him to LG.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Let me add more:

The only drunk one was Tae-ra but she was too cute/funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

You know you're in deep when you actually take note of the time stamps of your fellow RCL video recommendations and their unbiased observations of the said exhibits. 

giphy.gif

What have you done to me LMH and KGE?!  Who among you ladies were suing again if this ship doesn't sail?  Can we make a class suit?  :phew:

Me! Me! Me! I'll do the suing too! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I was really torn when LMH's followers surpassed LJS's. I was happy for LMH. But...but... What about my oppa? :tears: 

Lol. 

I actually watched TKEM for WDH. Boi had such a tragic ending in My Country, so I was hoping he would get a happy ending in this drama.  I wasn't that excited for LMH. I'd watch him, sure, but he's never been one of my favorites. His acting was good to me, but not amazing. It didn't move me, if it makes any sense.

So when I heard that LMH will be making a comeback, along WDH, in KES' drama, the only thing I thought about was funny bromance like Goblin and Grim Reaper, or maybe Yoo SiJin and Seo DaeYoung.

But after watching the first episode of TKEM, I just kinda.... fell for his acting? Idk. There's something about LMH playing LG that makes me want to know more about him? So I started to look him up on the internet and stuff. And then I came across TKEM thread. You guys have to know that I don't watch BTS. Ever. Unless it's for LJS' drama. But I started watching BTS of TK, just because I want to see more of LMH. And when I saw LMH and KGE in BTS i was like, hold up! They look cute together!:wub:

And before I know it, I'm here in this rabbit hole called shippers thread, not knowing if I'll ever get out. I'm not even sure if I want to :ph34r:

same here, but I think I was denying that I wasn't torn when LMH surpassed LJS for the most followers on IG by saying that it's because I just miss him. No worries, hope he will get a great comeback just like LMH :tears: (but I know I alrd fall for LMH here) 

I rly love K Dramas and often watch the BTS and the first script reading esp when I enjoy the dynamic of the casts. But I rarely watch the presscon bc most of the time it's not sub. I said it before, I was curious on LMH and KGE dynamic as the chemistry was a bit off on ep 1-4. And as you are, now I join in this rabbit hole after seeing how smitten LMH is for KGE :glasses:

Actually, TKEM made me fall more for KGE, soo sorry LMH. I am more interested to KGE and try to find more about her. But I think it's mostly bc of LMH tho, from the way he admires and so smitten for KGE made me curious about her. 

And yes, KGE is a precious hidden gem that too good to be true. I mean she's not what you called a korean standard beauty like idols or some ppl want for a woman celeb, she is just the way she is. I adore her by seeing the interview she gave when she promoted her projects. Even I watched the 2 Happy Together eps she guested in and she is just so lovable. I plan to watch Begin Again 3 where she guested and sang so beautifully there and her old films as well. She is super talented!!! How come there are ppl hate her??? 

My friend just texted me ytd after watching the TKEM finale saying 'I am gonna watch all KGE next project, she is soo talented! ' and I cannot agree more. 

Look here I am rambling about my crush on KGE. Let me join the UIM club! I am gonna protect her at all cost! (together with LMH) :heart:

• Love 18
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Keep them coming.  We should at least reach 17 to make sure it's TKEM approved. 

For #6 - does the wrist grab of LG in the police station count?  It was kinda rough...

BUT WAIT i just remembered the gentle wrist grab in the helicopter! The palm writing thingy where Sec Mo and JY 

#7 - no back against the wall but i do recall some back against the headboard action. :naughty:

#8 - Tae-ra being drunk does not count.  I agree that the MSD was a dud.   They could've at least shown JY drunk after                 having confessed whatever was bothering him to LG.  

I don't think the one in the police station counts since it was actually necassary. Besides when we talk about kdrama's wirst grab, it should be dramatic. Romantic music plays, male puts on his stern face, female gasps, viewers swoon. Lol. 

Like this

Hyun-Bin-Hyde-Jekyll-Me.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:30 AM, scrawford said:

And in 2016 he switched management to MYM Entertainment which is run by his sister, and i believe that there is a reason why he switched. Why? i don't know 100% but if he is happy with starhaus, he wouldn't switch. 

Sorry for the long explanation, but i just thought i would bring some backstories regarding that Gifs hehehe..

I believe LMH will focus on acting only this time around, thank God!!!

@mychoiyoung and @Heretorant please do correct me if I'm wrong :)

Actually MYM Entertainment is a joint management of LMH's former agency & his sister.  It was founded by Starhaus CEO Jang Young-hoon and Euphoria CEO Lee Yoon-jung - LMH's sister. LMH brought all of his Starhaus staff to MYM. 

Aside from being a good business decision, my reading at that time was that LMH wanted to take full control of his career, especially with his growing popularity overseas.

He was never serious in pursuing a musical career. All his music-related activities were all for fan service. Proof of this is that they were never promoted outside the circle of his fandom. And as mentioned in a previous post, you will notice that his last world tour was purely a sitdown interview/talk affair with him singing just 1 or 2 ballads if I am not mistaken.  NO DANCING, LOL.

Let me also clarify that even if his outfits in those concerts were hideous, LMH was already an impeccable dresser during those days, as we now see him TKEM days. 

@folksway222 @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 12

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I don't think the one in the police station counts since it was actually necassary. Besides when we talk about kdrama's wirst grab, it should be dramatic. Romantic music plays, male puts on his stern face, female gasps, viewers swoon. Lol. 

Like this

Hyun-Bin-Hyde-Jekyll-Me.gif

This is from which drama. I am new so enlighten me

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Awesome! Let's see... 

#9 - no sudden falling resulting to accidental kiss. I swear, my eyes roll to the back of my head whenever i see this. 

• LOL 17

35 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Those are hand/fingers grab ?..but they wrist grab alot behind the scenes :wub:

We have an unconventional couple here ppl..they do things differently *cough*

No kdramaland cringe-worthy moves ..

• LOL 8
  • Love 4