[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Are you sure? Bcs I rewatched it on netflix not too long ago.

You can also watch it on Viu.

Yes,  it's not available on my netflix.  When I typed Lee Min-ho, i could even find tune in for love, go figure :D. To viu I shall go then.

It is on Viu. Yay. I'm downloading it as I type.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Im trying to get the video of our couple interviewed after the pressconf but not available. So i screenshot this instead. Look at lmh shock towards kge answer after working with her months b4 the pc. Doesnt he knows kge act as a police? What with the face and blush and eyes with eyes contact? Imagination run wild heh. :wub: hhhmmm i love u both to much, make it real ok. :wub:

https://imgur.com/a/R1FDmar.jpg

Credit to the owner. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Since this is a bit off topic, i put it under spoiler tab ;)

The article claimed that Dispatch had long known that DoTS couple did dating, even obtaining photo of their first date. However they didn't release it because they waited until they obtained enough evidence indicating prospect of marriage.

So i just think whether this big SK media were being "considerate" here? perhaps they didn't want to ruin the couple's relationship? :ph34r:

I wonder whether they will do the same thing with our MinEun if they are proven to be dating and they see prospect of marriage.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4

1 minute ago, masunni said:

Im trying to get the video of our couple interviewed after the pressconf but not available. So i screenshot this instead. Look at lmh shock towards kge answer after working with her months b4 the pc. Doesnt he knows kge act as a police? What with the face and blush and eyes with eyes contact? Imagination run wild heh. :wub: hhhmmm i love u both to much, make it real ok. :wub:

https://imgur.com/a/R1FDmar.jpg

Credit to the owner. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so we got the ideal type for our MR. giddy -MS. Sunshine.....

now don’t run away from your own words dude...:

she has arrived let’s grab,,,,pounce,,,pursue and endure the opportunity.....

that description screams KIM GO EUN. 

WOW :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Yes,  it's not available on my netflix.  When I typed Lee Min-ho, i could even find tune in for love, go figure :D. To viu I shall go then.

So I also try to search for Gangnam Blues on VIU and iQIYI and found nothing. I notice that recently many old Kdramas and films disappear from the platforms. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Now that you mentioned it...him wearing that leaves while hip thrusting comes to my mind :w00t:

that video was a cursed :sweatingbullets:

can we, by any chance, set up a euphemism for hip thrust or leather pants like how we do for the f word? eheheh kidding 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Thank you to the angels for feeding our starving hearts with any pieces of crumbs right now xD THANK YOU!!
BUT I couldn't help but notice the dude on the side bending down with the flashlight? :lol:
He has the BEST job in the world!!! We're here dying for any tiny visual while he gets a front row seat to offer some light!??! (THAT'LL HELP HIM TO SEE EVEN CLEARER) :w00t:

WHY am I even bothering with my career!?! SMH

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Thank you to the angels for feeding our starving hearts with any pieces of crumbs right now xD THANK YOU!!
BUT I couldn't help but notice the dude on the side bending down with the flashlight? :lol:
He has the BEST job in the world!!! We're here dying for any tiny visual while he gets a front row seat to offer some light!??! (THAT'LL HELP HIM TO SEE EVEN CLEARER) :w00t:

WHY am I even bothering with my career!?! SMH

Welcome to the RCL club dear....

i have seen all your edits and I love them to the core....:

u are doing a great work in

satisfying our crying (missing) hearts for uri couple:.::

so thanks for soothing our souls and wish to see more of ur work )edit) on LMH and kge 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

I'm writing my assignment while constantly clicking on my browser every now & then to check for their updates or new bts updates xD TKEM ruined me!!! :P

Ahhh I'm so honoured!! Thank you for being so welcoming and kind :') But I feel like being a Royal Court Lady is a big deal and a VERY important job xD and thanks to everyone who supported my edits. I'll still introduce myself properly since now I feel like I've entered the club ^^ (I hope)

Hi everyone, I'm Mazzy and I'm a small youtuber who loves creating edits on materials that inspires me. Currently, I am deeply in love with TKEM & its couple :wub: I hope to bring more edits, someone commented to make 101 reasons for our MinGo couple and I really do want to do it as well but considering I couldn't find subs for some of their interviews- idk if I should still go ahead or not. :blink: For now, I'll  post my latest edit for y'all to feed your waiting heart (should you need) until SBS drops the finale bts bomb and I get to upload again :D

It's nice to meet y'all and be FINALLY commenting here instead of silently lurking (whenever I got the time). Hope to be here more often too- as soon as I finish my never ending assignments :crazy:

Awwww!! Welcome, my Dear!! :love:

And yes, I :heart:all your videos!! Hopefully, you can just do MinEun videos based on their BTS interactions and pics?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

so check this guys this was a wedding of kge friend/co-star and during the wedding the bride threw the bouquet and guess who got it ......

uri MS. SUNSHINE .....

so now when is the wedding !!!!!!!!!

• Love 13

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so check this guys this was a wedding of kge friend/co-star and during the wedding the bride threw the bouquet and guess who got it ......

uri MS. SUNSHINE .....

so now when is the wedding !!!!!!!!!

Is this true??? My heart. 

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, planetmars said:

Okay. Sorry if this has been posted before, it's my first time seeing this. 

What's with the mukbang comment lmh??? :joy:

You're not helping us get our minds off the gutter. 

what that means? meokbang? i dont get it...

• LOL 4

36 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

I'm writing my assignment while constantly clicking on my browser every now & then to check for their updates or new bts updates xD TKEM ruined me!!! :P

Ahhh I'm so honoured!! Thank you for being so welcoming and kind :') But I feel like being a Royal Court Lady is a big deal and a VERY important job xD and thanks to everyone who supported my edits. I'll still introduce myself properly since now I feel like I've entered the club ^^ (I hope)

Hi everyone, I'm Mazzy and I'm a small youtuber who loves creating edits on materials that inspires me. Currently, I am deeply in love with TKEM & its couple :wub: I hope to bring more edits, someone commented to make 101 reasons for our MinGo couple and I really do want to do it as well but considering I couldn't find subs for some of their interviews- idk if I should still go ahead or not. :blink: For now, I'll  post my latest edit for y'all to feed your waiting heart (should you need) until SBS drops the finale bts bomb and I get to upload again :D

It's nice to meet y'all and be FINALLY commenting here instead of silently lurking (whenever I got the time). Hope to be here more often too- as soon as I finish my never ending assignments :crazy:

Hi @bpwinces! i totally love your beautiful edit! it truly tones up the romance between LG-JTE and the fate that brings them together.

I love TKEM so much, but tbh in my opinion the trailer didn't do its beauty justice. Yours will make a great trailer, it becomes far more interesting because you effectively use Alice in Wonderland to introduce the story. May i keep this so that i can persuade my friends who were reluctant to binge watch TKEM? lol :D

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3