[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some people have this tendency to keep and protect people/things they treasure the most from public eyes, i think LMH also fell in this category. Considering his track record, he would indeed confirm his relationships, but he'd also protect his girl and their privacy

This is LMH, protecting his posts of his girl.  No ifs, no buts. :glasses:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

That's why we only see 2 personal pics.  :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Risking my reputation as you might think that I'm a pervert...

But you guys should put the volume on max at 1:46 of the video. 

And my golly...

Was..that..a..wet..smacking..sound...?

My replay button has been pronounced dead. lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

54 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Omg gals just read the swoon kiss comments.....we are not the only one who feel that the kiss was real...,,I think the swoon channel will get bombed with comments
it’s pouring ya.......

Swoon channel always makes the best titles :D THIS IS lmh and kge for real! not just lg and te

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Great points. I see where you are coming from. I just felt like if there is something going on between them, that he would use the excuse of the drama ending to post one last photo with her on his IG to round out the others he's posted. My personal opinion. But I also see where you are coming from, and I do know in some interviews in the past LMH has stated that in his past relationships it was important for him to protect them etc. 

I actually feel your point in LMH posting one last time and using the drama airing window as an opportunity, and I have no doubt he probably wanted to since he seemed to have posted the ones he did before he excitedly , but I have a strong feeling KGE stopped him, I noticed most people see things from LMH point of view here but I think it’s important to always looks at their relationship from KGE point of view too, she doesn’t like this kind of attention especially since him posting draws more speculations about a relationship and will drive more rumors. And her posting will seem more like promotion, but we know she is trying to make it up to him too for having exposed so much of his feelings for her to the world. 

In the end actions,  always speak louder than instagram posts and likes. 

I am sure the industry knows what’s going on between those two, because all the food and dessert trucks that kept flowing from their friends towards the end of the drama was kinda suspicious.

And what’s with the ‘take care of our GoEun’ it’s like Yoo in na was saying that to LMH. 

• Like 7
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, lusciousgy said:

Do you guys think they actually have a secret party to celebrate???ish...so tak puas since no leaked photos of any kind since the ending..no wrap up party some more. Sad la sad..but still obsessing over the drama and the ship. 

Haha...glad to see tak puas and manglish here..i have been rewatching the whole series and episode..withdrawal syndrome is real..argh...bts ep16 where are you????!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What if I told you I heard it loud and clear even without the volume on max? Lol. 

———————————————

I’m the only one here who follows them both on Instagram? Just me who wants to support them equally? I’m generous with my following. I follow the whole entire cast of TKEM. 

I sense a lot of us here are quite protective of kge and I completely understand. So I hope you guys understand that I have to be protective of lmh too. 

I hope this can be a place where we support them as a couple. If I’m honest, I don’t feel too comfortable comparing their careers and number of following on Instagram. It shouldn’t matter imo. These are things that shouldn’t matter in a relationship. I like kge so I like her for lmh. I don’t care about anything else but the fact that I think he seems happy around her. In a relationship, there should be no competition. And just like that, I wish the union of minoz with arjenia to support MinEun will be the same. I celebrated kge hitting 3 million followers on Instagram and I wish it would be reciprocated when it comes to lmh. I support this couple together and individually. We all have our favorites but it doesn’t have to come down to who is better than who and who is more famous than who. Kge’s success should be just as celebrated as lmh’s and vice versa. That’s how I see it and that’s how I believe we can support them as a couple to the best of our abilities. If they are together, I believe that’s what they would want too. 

I also follow them both since i start to care about them as a couple, lol. Crumbs aside (well, it's primary motive obviously B)), i want to know their development and their future projects, even tho i'm more to KGE side

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

What if I told you I heard it loud and clear even without the volume on max? Lol. 

———————————————

I’m the only one here who follows them both on Instagram? Just me who wants to support them equally? I’m generous with my following. I follow the whole entire cast of TKEM. 

I sense a lot of us here are quite protective of kge and I completely understand. So I hope you guys understand that I have to be protective of lmh too. 

I hope this can be a place where we support them as a couple. If I’m honest, I don’t feel too comfortable comparing their careers and number of following on Instagram. It shouldn’t matter imo. These are things that shouldn’t matter in a relationship. I like kge so I like her for lmh. I don’t care about anything else but the fact that I think he seems happy around her. In a relationship, there should be no competition. And just like that, I wish the union of minoz with arjenia to support MinEun will be the same. I celebrated kge hitting 3 million followers on Instagram and I wish it would be reciprocated when it comes to lmh. I support this couple together and individually. We all have our favorites but it doesn’t have to come down to who is better than who and who is more famous than who. Kge’s success should be just as celebrated as lmh’s and vice versa. That’s how I see it and that’s how I believe we can support them as a couple to the best of our abilities. If they are together, I believe that’s what they would want too. 

Please don't get me wrong my friend... personally I don't usually follow celebrities on my IG account so it was my personal way of saying I'll follow LMH as my form of congratulatory message to LMH... :D

I support them equally too and you may have misunderstood my intentions when I compared the IG followers between LMH/KGE.. I cross my heart it wasn't my intention to belittle anyone of them.. I just wanted to say that LMH has an obvious greater IG presence as compared to KGE... :D

In the end, I still :heart: both LMH/KGE!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 14

50 minutes ago, planetmars said:

And my golly...

Don't worry, anything you can find will be valuable during this dry season without new crumbs, lol :D anw yes they did make the sound

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

———————————————

agree.. i want the best for both of them.. no matter how their relationship will end up in real life, these two will have my heart always,, 

by the way, could you share us the most recent interview of LMH? maybe the ones after his military service? would love to know him better.. 

thanks love! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

———————————————

Hurray for the best fandom collab of all time. :blush:

Where do I sign up? 

What are we calling ourselves Minea? Arjinoz? Minojenia? 

Whatever it is, I'm in!

P.S.

I heard it too even when the volume was not maxed out. 

But when I heard that, I thought it was just my mind coping with the fact that it's the final episode. Lol

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

wwht the hell all the three are ️ 

that’s why such amazing bond.....

Lee Min Ho

Cancers born on June 22 may seem sociable but they are actually shy and seek their own company as much as possible. They are extremely sensitive to the emotional climate around them. Not given to displays of ego, they prefer to remain in the background where they perform their daily responsibilities in their own quiet way.

Friends and Lovers

Although they may seek out only a small circle of associates, June 22 natives value their friendships and derive a great deal of happiness from them. Love is also a permanent and stable factor in their lives. They prize ethics and honesty far more than good looks or charm when looking for a partner.

Kim Go Eun

Although their creative gifts may, out of necessity, be subjugated to the needs of their day-to-day existence, Cancers born on July 2 will always find a way to use their abilities to shine. They often have marginal psychic ability and are extremely adept at self-analysis. They will go to great lengths to understand their most profound inner drives.

Friends and Lovers

Although July 2 natives are not likely to have a large circle of friends, those who are close to them are of paramount importance. In romance, they are never happy being involved in superficial relationships. They must be assured of a commitment, or they can never give their whole heart.

Just For Fun

The compatibility rating for Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is

90% (Perfect Match)

You are an ideal match that can compromise with each other. Both of you are easy-going, amiable and romantic. The male rabbit appreciates the female sheep's kindness and tenderness, and feels a great sense of achievement and confidence due to the sheep's fixation. The female sheep admires the male rabbit's wisdom and determination. She desires for sympathy and likes to pour out her troubles and worries, and the male rabbit is just a good listener.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, planetmars said:

And my golly...

YES IT WAS.

After insisting that I saw a saranghae before LMH dived in for the kiss..now we have this wet smacking sound. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! 

My mind is in the gutter my friend!! :w00t:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2