[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You best believe I’m going to rewatch that scene 100 times after reading this! :lol:

In actuality, I think the cctv kiss beats LOTBS. It’s definitely feels more real. 

Did you? :naughty: Am I right or what?  What an accomplishment to sway you from LOTBS to TKEM kiss ..haha I can sleep happily tonight:tongue:

6 hours ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Hahaha your last comment:joy::joy: and dammnnn all these happened?:rolleyes:by chance did you get the dvd cut already? Did we really watch the same clip lol? It feels like you were there from your observations Cause I couldn’t see a darn thing as lmh’s back completely blocked my view. I’ll never forgive the director, camera crew, sbs or whoever it was in charge of that kiss scene  :persevere:. I’ll have to go back to that scene now cause you got so many observations and I can hardly get one. Darn I envy and admire your eagle eyes.

You think these people who deprive us normal BTS will release DVD cut so soon...nah..B) All credit to the gif making experts of this forum who provide us with eagle eye slow mo contents ..You just need to use your 7th,8th, even 9th sense of all parallel worlds combined with Euler number to grasp the hand movements:lol:

Honestly what I wrote was clearly visible in the zoomed slowmo version:wub:

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

Omg as soon as I opened my eyes I saw the kissing post and my fellow chingus explanation wht the effing is happening ya it’s like forget about the morning sunlight glory let’s bask in the kissing glory.....amaze @HappyVibes wht an overview my mornings have become beautiful boz u existed somewhere.....

Aigoooo :heart: glad to bring glory to your monday morning my dear fellow Indian Chingu(I believe you are as I remember reading in past posts, if not pardon me... am Indian settled in US) Well " Not everyone in the world can be brave (to be guttery) , so I decide to be one" :naughty::joy:

27 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I was like, wtf is that? So literal translation is "IRON WALL GIRL" :joy:

Thanks Chingu @jy_cohh for all your translations, it really widens our perspectives about Knets .

"Iron wall girl" huh..please tell them all those vaccum kisses generated by LMH has increased the level of gastric juice inside KGE's tummy dissolving her Iron wall crumbling down(ya thats why he touched that spot in BTS to see if she is OK) B) Who we have now is a softened Ms.Giddy who is not afraid to do an adlib forehead kiss...Love does make people do out-of-box stuffs:P You can't convince me otherwise!

To all my fellow sulking Chingus deprived of bread crumbs, a big hug and cheer up people:heart: We must remember this ship is formed because of what we saw and felt and not of delusion/illusion! This is my first shipping experience and why am I so confident inspite of it? Experience people...being married for almost 17 years, I can see clearly what happened /happening to LMH& KGE. They both are now matured and clearly at right age to find partners. Falling in love is easy but the road to marriage and commitment is always rocky especially when they are big stars. Both of them so far have handled the situation quite beautifully and am sure they are planning for next steps too..They need time to sort out their feelings after the drama ended, obviously they can't see each other in close range like before and it will show if they really misses each other and their journey towards real ending will start..ofcourse it will take time and we all need to maintain patience till then enjoying what we got so far. Posting anything obvious from either of them now will only create unnecessary uproar toughening  their situations. If they are destined to be with each other, even fate paves the way:heart:

uff enough heavy stuffs;) now one for the road before my weekend ends and real life beckons...To all my bittery shippers who wanted more kisses "yes yes all you:lol:" how can you all not see what I saw??!!!!  Well hear hear...

TKEM is the only kdrama with different variations of kisses

1) Kiss on the floor

2) Kiss with eyes open

3) Kiss with tongue

4) Kiss with tears

5) Kiss with smiles

6) Kiss on the table

7) Kiss on the bed

8) Kiss without breathe

9) Kiss with bite

10) Kiss on the neck....on and on

Are you freaking kidding me? Where do you find so many variations people?:naughty:If you don't believe me , choose and match the eps of TKEM with above mentioned kisses till I return back next time:lol: ( We can analyze those body crushing hugs next:ph34r: oh am a sucker of those hugs)

Lots and lots of love to all Chingus here..thanks for brightening my weekend ..had lots of fun interacting....Stay positive and Ship responsibly avoiding fake contents...Ciao :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

1) Kiss on the floor

2) Kiss with eyes open

3) Kiss with tongue

4) Kiss with tears

5) Kiss with smiles

6) Kiss on the table

7) Kiss on the bed

8) Kiss without breathe

9) Kiss with bite

10) Kiss on the neck....on and on

1) episode 5

2) episode 12

3) episode 12? People keep saying they see tongue here but I tried and tried but could see it lol. 

4) episode 10

5) episode 16

6) episode 16

7) episode 12

8) episode 10 + episode 16

9) episode 16

10) episode 12

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I think I started searching for and joining this forum after the sunset photo, but to date I still haven’t followed LMH on IG nor liked any of his posts (obviously I follow KGE, like her posts and had hubby follow her too). And that’s for the simple reason that he already has 16.6M followers as compared to KGE’s 3M.

But.... when they do confirm their relationship, I will celebrate by following him in IG. I will bake some cookies too (which are the only things I can properly bake right now) to commerate the event. And of course I will virtually share them with you, my fellow RCLs! :wub:

Yes! I will also do the same. I'll just buy though since I don't know how to bake. Maybe we can take pictures of our mini celebration and post it here. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I think I started searching for and joining this forum after the sunset photo, but to date I still haven’t followed LMH on IG nor liked any of his posts (obviously I follow KGE, like her posts and had hubby follow her too). And that’s for the simple reason that he already has 16.6M followers as compared to KGE’s 3M.

But.... when they do confirm their relationship, I will celebrate by following him in IG. I will bake some cookies too (which are the only things I can properly bake right now) to commerate the event. And of course I will virtually share them with you, my fellow RCLs! :wub:

I am secretly bothered the by difference in followers too but now, not so much. 
Less competition for KGE. 

Yes everyone, I am joining the queue for Ms Have-All-The-Talent-In-The-World including hiding a hot kiss in plain sight (who does that?! Argh).

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

@HappyVibes

Can i pour cold water on your " i think this is how they kiss behind the back " post? :joy:

Realistically speaking based on some experience watching kdrama bts, i would say this is a 2 take min. Kiss scene

Because on the first take the camera would have to be at the front side of the cctv table and then they will have to remove the cameras and take another view to show their back.

The back view is just to let you imagine they are still kissing. And they just act out the hand thing.

My bet is they were probably just put their faces very closely or cheek kiss and giggling away behind that back as we usually see in the bts.

That is not to say they have nothing for each other but this is a filming set with many crews watching. I prefer they keep what you described behind closed doors hahahaha :P

Sorry chinggu:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Omg gals just read the swoon kiss comments.....we are not the only one who feel that the kiss was real...,,I think the swoon channel will get bombed with comments
it’s pouring ya.......

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Can I say I am thinking the same as you??

I follow KGE but not LMH and I also told myself I will only start following LMH after they are a couple :heart:

High five!!! :D

Hahahah i didn't want to follow him at first too then i caved in after the sunset pic :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Exhibit A

610f6d78b7db05c60686bc1ba1306616.jpg

Exhibit B

215786d24dea562120da462adc92795d.jpg

What I really love about KGEs lewk is its honest to goodness... sexy yet classy... delicious yet tasteful...  She's a savage (TikTok song running through my head)

And I'm a woman commenting this...

What's the number now for those who want to meet Ms. Kim?

I'm definitely lining up.

She's the Thinking Man's Dream Girl.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, lofeval said:

I shall bake some rolls, cakes and make some stew if this happens hahha. It's gonna be a shipping potluck

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Exhibit A

610f6d78b7db05c60686bc1ba1306616.jpg

Exhibit B

215786d24dea562120da462adc92795d.jpg

Exhibit B was the reason why LMH laughed with delight when he tried to scoot over towards KGE when they were riding the horse the first time. He felt the two full bums for sure.

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Exhibit B was the reason why LMH laughed with delight when he tried to scoot over towards KGE when they were riding the horse the first time. He felt the two full bums for sure.

I think I saw a bit of space in between them during that take.  It looks like KGE was sitting on the saddle while he was sitting on something else. But I did see scenes where they are sitting very close to each other, and he can't hold her tight without being close on a horse, right? :ph34r:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Omg gals just read the swoon kiss comments.....we are not the only one who feel that the kiss was real...,,I think the swoon channel will get bombed with comments
it’s pouring ya.......

IKR!!! People are going crazy about this kiss. The comments are on fire!!!!!

It might reach 100K views in just 24 hours.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I think I saw a bit of space in between them during that take.  It looks like KGE was sitting on the saddle while he was sitting on something else. But I did see scenes where they are sitting very close to each other, and he can't hold her tight without being close on a horse, right? :ph34r:

It was a double saddle used when both LMH/KGE are riding the horse... so technically their groin/butt is separated by a hump that separates the 2 seats... nevertheless it's still an intimate scene as they have close body contact...:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11