[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

42 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, are you perhaps worried lmh doesn’t like kge? If that’s it then rest assured because Lmh likes kge more than she likes him. I’m so confident about it, I’ll die on this hill. I was uncertain about kge for the longest time but I finally saw it starting episode 9 onwards. For him, it was from the get go. For her, there was progression over time. I’m so confident they like each other romantically. As @HappyVibes said, we cannot predict the future but we can enjoy what we see now. They like each other! I hope they take it further. If you ask me, he seems to like her enough to marry her so... right about now, he’s pursuing her in my head :lol:

can't agree more! from the very beginning it was quite evident that lmh has an interest in kgm. And at first i think kgm has been extra careful to keep some sort of distance with lmh. Coz from the bts of her previous dramas, she was quite friendly/close with phj and gy since the beginning. But i'm glad to see that she got closer to lmh later on~ really hope that there's sth going on between them hahahahah

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Do you guys think they actually have a secret party to celebrate???ish...so tak puas since no leaked photos of any kind since the ending..no wrap up party some more. Sad la sad..but still obsessing over the drama and the ship. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Hey, hey, hey. Move away ladies. If Mr. Giddy gave up. I would step ahead and claimed Ms. Sunshine for myself. You three @koreaboooo @makshimus' mane @jy_cohh better choose Tae-ra or Eun-tak. :tounge_wink: *run away*

fine! i'll go with that jeong pilot. i'll have her fly me to korea to officiate kge and lmh myself, if no one has already. i admit i cant compete with the gramps at this point. he's out of my league. 

• LOL 13

3 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Is there a queue for KGE? What number am I at? :joy:

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Wanna bet? I'd steal manpasikjeok and open every door to meet Ms. Sunshine before you. :tounge_wink:

Let's take turns then. :lol:

Ms.Sunshine got enough sunshine to go around. :wub:

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:
1 hour ago, jamanchubokachu said:

i think what kge whispered here is "hanbeonman" 

I personally don't think KGE whispered or said anything. If you look closely, I think she was either surprised or on the verge of laughing. After the first kiss, her eyes get bigger and she smiles (as if she's about to laugh or surprised). But LMH goes full steam ahead while she's still smiling and doesn't kiss back. Honestly this should have been a throwaway cut. Not sure why the Director decided to keep it.... :).

Yup i have the same thought..i thought this should be an NG but i guess the director must have felt that it was so natural that he decided to keep it..rather than fake out a perfect kiss

That is why they dont really need NG in their kisses cause they were way too genuine..when it is natural it isn't gonna be perfect like what we usually see on tv

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Thanks babe!! Like I said before "too many chefs spoil the soup"... If he post too many couple pics, it may end up as nothing at all... the 2 pics he posted has significant meanings for him and KGE thus it's close to their heart...

the next photo he uploads will be the next stage already or rather the announcement (lowkey or otherwise).  So we have to be patient  :lol:

btw, saw this photo and i just love it.  Not sure about all of you, but this one just gives me the feels :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

Woke in the middle of the night to the write this, because I figured out the kings birthday LMH talked about in the drama towards the end of episode 16 that was to start on a Wednesday is actually his own birthday on Wednesday June 22, 2022. Because the drama ended in the future which is the year 2022. 

I am beginning to believe that so much more of the lines in the drama are real life incidences as many have mentioned :(

Yessss, and it doesn’t match lee gon’s birthday too. If its on 2022 then in the drama his birthday is on Friday 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

9 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Is there a queue for KGE? What number am I at? :joy:

i'm pretty sure we're the only thread where there is more infighting over the female actor than the male actor hahahaha

• LOL 21

4 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Do you guys think they actually have a secret party to celebrate???ish...so tak puas since no leaked photos of any kind since the ending..no wrap up party some more. Sad la sad..but still obsessing over the drama and the ship. 

I'd like to think so! Maybe they gathered in a small group somewhere private. I am 101% sure that they celebrated - if not grand, at least intimately. It's a highly successful drama and their bond is definitely there. 7 months of hard work and friendship (and relationship :w00t:)!!

I'm even thinking along the lines of Minho hosting the dinner in his house :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, graceyco said:

I'd like to think so! Maybe they gathered in a small group somewhere private. I am 101% sure that they celebrated - if not grand, at least intimately. It's a highly successful drama and their bond is definitely there. 7 months of hard work and friendship (and relationship :w00t:)!!

I'm even thinking along the lines of Minho hosting the dinner in his house :phew:

Same. This is why I think it's not only WDH who met MinHo's friends but maybe the TKEM gang. Just that WDH would be the one who could not resist following their IGs at once :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Well, you know what I say to that? Lmh managed to break the iron wall. 

It was 100% adlib and kge enjoyed it :D

So gals @jy_cohh @effyisme @Heretorant so I will share my point in the ad-lib forehead kiss

I AM ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN AND SCREAMING ITS A KGE-LMH ACT(ad-lib)

now why I think so????

so my analysis is this as you all know that they have done rehearsal for every scene and the bts team has shown it how they do it(like the bamboo scene,,,,even the wheel chair and hair messing,,,famous kge  lift to make her sit on horse and many more) now my thing is why there was no rehearsal for the complete forehead kiss scene I feel that P.D. nim told them to be impromptu and do something loving and so kge did this ad-lib just see how LMH was also taken aback::::::

so I rest my case gals enjoy...::

• Like 2
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Some Knetz said exactly this "they look like they would have such a good life together / live life with so much fun together."

There will be a day when everyone's is routing for them. I am confident that we will have an engagement news and Marriage news later on. We will celebrate on that day.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

the next photo he uploads will be the next stage already or rather the announcement (lowkey or otherwise).  So we have to be patient  :lol:

btw, saw this photo and i just love it.  Not sure about all of you, but this one just gives me the feels :wub:

one thing i've noticed that, when kgm and lmh walk they seem to always match up in the same stride (despite their huge height differences lol) call me delululu but i'm watching every little scene with a magnifying glass :wub: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Oh dear. First of all, I've finally detoxed from the leather-pants-of-doom, and my itchy fingers just HAD to click on @goldenashes97 and let out a few @#%@&#%#% hahahhaha oh well, but I do feel somewhat desensitized after rewatching the eye candy that is 2020LMH. 

Today's plot twist was totally unexpected. Y'all are boarding personal ships. Which will 100% sink bahahahhahahahhahaha. So how many are there now? 50 ships under the main ship? :w00t:

• LOL 19

7 minutes ago, vpp pv said:
2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Some Knetz said exactly this "they look like they would have such a good life together / live life with so much fun together."

There will be a day when everyone's is routing for them. I am confident that we will have an engagement news and Marriage news later on. We will celebrate on that day.

This is what I have been saying all along. They’re really two balls of sunshine so together, they’ll live a long happy life with many laughters.  Match made in heaven. 

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

Oooh, I like the term Iron Wall Girl! Do you think LMH knows about her and her reputation (friend zone her male co-stars, iron wall, not letting herself fall for guys easily)? I totally admire LMH if he knows the challenges he will be facing but still pursues her relentlessly. Guys need to work hard in pursuit for what they want. 

I understand when you all say his silence in posting more crumbs on IG is his way of protecting KGE from haters and back lashes. If we are correct in this analysis, he is really a keeper. Do you think he discussed this with his management company? I really hope to hear him say he wants to protect KGE.

• Like 14
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

To be fair, there are quite a few Knetz who think everyone is overthinking and overanalyzing. They are saying that of course these two are going to show affection, seem close to each other etc. they've spent 8 months on set together playing two characters. They are probably so immersed in their characters that it's coming out in their regular interactions with one another. Since the drama ended, they will go back to normal and stay as close colleagues. 

I'm not sure if these are Minoz or Arjenias but theres quite a bit of mixed bag reaction right now too. 

Wanted to shed light on both sides so you have the full picture.

hahah even Knetz admit that they will 'stay as close colleagues'!! in the end, i hope that they will have a great relationship (no matter romantic ones/friendship) even after the show <3

• Like 7
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, graceyco said:

All of the staff got drunk leaving Minho and Go Eun to  *coughs*...  clean the mess I mean :w00t:

• LOL 15