[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

29 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I just found the funniest comments on Naver. 

So a group of people are now discussing whether or not the wheel chair kiss was ad libbed. Some say yes, some say no. I am pretty sure it was ad libbed. 

But the funny part is one person was like "I don't think KGE is the type to easily just adlib something like a forehead kiss. I have heard from ardent Arjenias that although she is extremely bright, easy going and cheerful, she's actually known to have a lot of shyness and is known to be a "철벽녀". 

I was like, wtf is that? So literal translation is "IRON WALL GIRL" :joy:

Basically, iron wall girls in Korean society are known to be those who have good looks, good education, and comes from a good family but won't easily date around / you can't easily woo her. Someone who loves romance, but has a defensive wall and prevents men from getting to her, and she also has high standards for men with high self-esteem. 

THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT KGE ALL ALONG - she friendzones. But the person brought this up because she said an iron wall girl wouldn't have adlibbed something like that to just anyone. Therefore, there is something suspicious going on if it was an ad lib.

I mean honestly you can argue and say that KGE is a wonderful actor and capable of adlibbing something like that, but that laugh and shyness afterwards was totally her, so I think it was KGE not KGE acting like JTE. 

Anyways wanted to share this cause I thought it was hilarious. 

Reading this makes me so giddy.

Forget butterflies.

There's a whole zoo in my stomach right now.

• LOL 18

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Great points. I see where you are coming from. I just felt like if there is something going on between them, that he would use the excuse of the drama ending to post one last photo with her on his IG to round out the others he's posted. My personal opinion. But I also see where you are coming from, and I do know in some interviews in the past LMH has stated that in his past relationships it was important for him to protect them etc. 

I am really hoping they keep their relationship low key. I don’t want them to share too much as it gives crazy fans a feeling of entitlement for more. If they announce they’re dating, great. If no announcement, I will assume they’re together until proven otherwise — dating news with other people. 

• Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

A tip for all :D

As much as we are like to reference LMH past interviews, please do take it as a pinch of salt especially those done before he entered military service (namely interviews done during BOF and Heirs period) as people change along the way and gain new insights/expectations as we grow mature... :D

The only interview that I would closely reference is the one he did with Homme in October last year where he discussed about love and clearly state he is single and looking for love and also other interviews he done with the media during TKEM... :heart: For the rest of the interviews I mentioned above, its good for research purposes and that's about it :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Great points. I see where you are coming from. I just felt like if there is something going on between them, that he would use the excuse of the drama ending to post one last photo with her on his IG to round out the others he's posted. My personal opinion. But I also see where you are coming from, and I do know in some interviews in the past LMH has stated that in his past relationships it was important for him to protect them etc. 

Yes, however we never know what a person in love could do. Who knows one day he suddenly uploads their selca to his ig just because he wants to, causing uproar in the internet, lol :D it's hard to predict things only time can tell tho :D

• LOL 14

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:
3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Hey, hey, hey. Move away ladies. If Mr. Giddy gave up. I would step ahead and claimed Ms. Sunshine for myself. You three @koreaboooo @makshimus' mane @jy_cohh better choose Tae-ra or Euntak. :tounge_wink: *runn away*

Dibs on Tae ra 

I already claimed dibs on KGE if LMH isn't pursuing her. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5