[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hold on, chingu. I'm still making calls to get us PPLs. I don't think my salary can cover this project:lol:

How about we make the title really long, kinda The Heirs-ish? I'm thinking of "Love: Those who wanna love must endure the complications that come with it cause god knows it ain't freakin easy" :relieved:

OMG chingu, that is a KILLER title! We have a winner, we have a winner! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Just now, koreaboooo said:

Goodness gracious I fell for that! :joy:

No spoilers are safe anymore in this thread. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Nothing is safe in this thread. Ever. 

:joy::joy::joy:

I usually left for about 5 hours and there'll be like 10 new pages. So today I was kinda nervous. I thought I would have to do so much reading. But y'all are so quiet, so I had to hype it a lil bit. Please don't behead meeeeeehh :scream:

• LOL 14

i dunno why but I had goosebumps ya looking at this.....

they are so made for each-other ya....:look at that pairing for life....:

if and if (hypothetically) LMH would have been my SON I would have whacked his richard simmons and told him let’s go for it son and I am with you in this let’s have her in your life...::

let’s see wht the world can do together...:damn the world.....fighting

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, are you perhaps worried lmh doesn’t like kge? If that’s it then rest assured because Lmh likes kge more than she likes him. I’m so confident about it, I’ll die on this hill. I was uncertain about kge for the longest time but I finally saw it starting episode 9 onwards. For him, it was from the get go. For her, there was progression over time. I’m so confident they like each other romantically. As @HappyVibes said, we cannot predict the future but we can enjoy what we see now. They like each other! I hope they take it further. If you ask me, he seems to like her enough to marry her so... right about now, he’s pursuing her in my head :lol:

it's as clear as your fiji water that his actions show exactly what @Heretorant is describing in here. 

all those stolen glances, the giddiness, the almost neck injuries from turning his head a lotta times, are obviously his giveaways. 

my delusional side tells me that the lack of her contents in his feed, compared to hers, is his way of indirectly protecting her from the possible backlash, as if he's trying to lower down the risk of harm done addressed to her. we all know how horrible those entitled borderline possessive OIM club is. it may appear that the blessing is much greater than the attacks, so im somehow relieved knowing that fact alone. 

amen! hallelujah!

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I just found the funniest comments on Naver. 

So a group of people are now discussing whether or not the wheel chair kiss was ad libbed. Some say yes, some say no. I am pretty sure it was ad libbed. 

But the funny part is one person was like "I don't think KGE is the type to easily just adlib something like a forehead kiss. I have heard from ardent Arjenias that although she is extremely bright, easy going and cheerful, she's actually known to have a lot of shyness and is known to be a "철벽녀". 

I was like, wtf is that? So literal translation is "IRON WALL GIRL" :joy:

Basically, iron wall girls in Korean society are known to be those who have good looks, good education, and comes from a good family but won't easily date around / you can't easily woo her. Someone who loves romance, but has a defensive wall and prevents men from getting to her, and she also has high standards for men with high self-esteem. 

THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT KGE ALL ALONG - she friendzones. But the person brought this up because she said if she is an iron wall girl then she wouldn't have ad libbed something like that. Therefore, there is something suspicious going on if it was an ad lib.

I mean honestly you can argue and say that KGE is a wonderful actor and capable of adlibbing something like that, but that laugh and shyness afterwards was totally her, so I think it was KGE not KGE acting like JTE. 

Anyways wanted to share this cause I thought it was hilarious. 

Reading just makes me want LMH to keep pursuing her. Please LMH, don’t give up. She is wife material and she is made for you!!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 17

23 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

my delusional side tells me that the lack of her contents in his feed, compared to hers, is his way of indirectly protecting her from the possible backlash, as if he's trying to lower down the risk of harm done addressed to her. we all know how horrible those entitled borderline possessive OIM club is. it may appear that the blessing is much greater than the attacks, so im somehow relieved knowing that fact alone. 

amen! hallelujah!

Don't worry my dear!! You are definitely not delulu here... We all know what happens when LMH post a couple pic with KGE as compared to KGE doing so likewise...

Answer: The internet and social media will crash!!!  (We can't afford the internet to crash now as most are working from home and the internet is critical) :P 

Why?? Because he got more than 16 million followers as compared to her 3 million.. And He got a group of fans called the "OIM" obsessive and delusional fans... 

In short - LMH is smart and playing his cards well... :D The next time if he does post a couple pic is the time they decide to come clean with everyone... :D

• Like 3
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

From what i've seen, it's actually a good thing that LMH didn't upload too much of his pics that involve KGE, because it highlights the importance of those sacred sunset and beach pics. To me it clarifies that he indeed put those pics with a purpose, and it's not merely promotional as many haters had argued. In that sense, compared to his, to me KGE's ig is more unpredictable since she also uploaded her pics with other co-stars from both her current and past projects.

Some people have this tendency to keep and protect people/things they treasure the most from public eyes, i think LMH also fell in this category. Considering his track record, he would indeed confirm his relationships, but he'd also protect his girl and their privacy

Thanks babe!! Like I said before "too many chefs spoil the soup"... If he post too many couple pics, it may end up as nothing at all... the 2 pics he posted has significant meanings for him and KGE thus it's close to their heart...

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some people have this tendency to keep and protect people/things they treasure the most from public eyes, i think LMH also fell in this category. Considering his track record, he would indeed confirm his relationships, but he'd also protect his girl and their privacy

Great points. I see where you are coming from. I just felt like if there is something going on between them, that he would use the excuse of the drama ending to post one last photo with her on his IG to round out the others he's posted. My personal opinion. But I also see where you are coming from, and I do know in some interviews in the past LMH has stated that in his past relationships it was important for him to protect them etc. 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1