[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On the side note.. I'm really rooting for the pairing of kang ha neul x kim go eun in the future. That drama/movie will be awesome. :lol: fuhhh..there's so many great artist I want KGE to be paired up with.. B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, jamanchubokachu said:

i think what kge whispered here is "hanbeonman" 

I personally don't think KGE whispered or said anything. If you look closely, I think she was either surprised or on the verge of laughing. After the first kiss, her eyes get bigger and she smiles (as if she's about to laugh or surprised). But LMH goes full steam ahead while she's still smiling and doesn't kiss back. Honestly this should have been a throwaway cut. Not sure why the Director decided to keep it.... :).

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Megustas said:

On the side note.. I'm really rooting for the pairing of kang ha neul x kim go eun in the future. That drama/movie will be awesome. :lol: fuhhh..there's so many great artist I want KGE to be paired up with.. B)

if those actors are the ones he had once worked with or someone he knows personally uhm i can see the jealousy flaming outta him. 

"youd better take care of her or ill take care of your life. b..but dont get too close to her if you dont wish a beheading."

oh so lovely, chef's kiss. mwah.

• LOL 14

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

We don't need fake stuff here....

agreed...

It is one thing to create things from the content available...but it is another matter already if you are using the actual person's SNS acct to make untrue postings/images...

This hurts the real person as there are crazies out there who do not verify the authenticity of such things, and just accept things at face value...

• Like 16
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

We don't need fake stuff here....

i know..

that's why i lost my calm i thought my instagram was glitching or something that it didnt notify me of her updating but then i saw the content. my dead cat would be rising from da grave to sue you guys :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

@jy_cohh Thanks babe but see this is what keeps us grounded with confidence that it’s not just fling.......it’s 100000 times more and all the facts attest to our thoughts......

whi the effing on this earth smiles like these two while doing a professional kiss(as some are saying) god damn professionals also cannot cope to there level than.....

so yes for me LMH is definitely cuffing KGE and I damn say he do it hard otherwise it’s doomed days for someone......

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Which one of you trolls is working BTS at The Swoon and naming these videos HMMM?

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun sneak a kiss behind cameras y’all got me all excited for a moment

I mean I still watched the video like six times but 

The comments are epic!! It's not just us ladies going gaga.... :D

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

38 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m leaning towards“the daesang queen: national playgirl” but I also really like “My love from three different worlds” :lol:

but first, @goldenashes97 and I must finish writing “The world of the dating.” 

I have new information. 

lmh and kge are dating but, but, but... kge is best friends with LDW who used to date x-factor :scream::scream::scream: LDW, of course does not approve because he thinks kge should be with GY. OMG, this is getting messy good! Crazy good! 

Cast members so far:

Leads - lmh and kge

second leads - hb, shk, syj, gy

main villain - ldw

We going to need lots of money to make this project happen :lol:

Hold on, chingu. I'm still making calls to get us PPLs. I don't think my salary can cover this project:lol:

How about we make the title really long, kinda The Heirs-ish? I'm thinking of "Love: Those who wanna love must endure the complications that come with it cause god knows it ain't freakin easy" :relieved:

• LOL 15

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Only four pages since I last came here?

That's a shocker. 

Should I try to spice things up? 

My gift for you ladies:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Goodness gracious I fell for that! :joy:

No spoilers are safe anymore in this thread. 

At least it's not leather pants...

• LOL 19