[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

15 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

So back to the main ship,  this is my favorite "visual" of them from TKEM.  It just screams "power couple".

663424.jpg

They really look like stars here in every sense.  

Me too.

Understated cool and chic but screams CRA vibe.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

I think those are the photos when Minho's fans sponsored food packs and other gifts to the whole set of The King in celebration of LMH's 14th year anniversary. 

They also gave a gift to Go Eun which is miniature handcuffs. :wub:IMG-20200614-234637-599.jpgIMG-20200614-234642-926.jpgIMG-20200614-234646-020.jpg

Woaa 

I see Minoz now become that sportive ... 

Their laugh... It's a couple habits too :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

29 minutes ago, effyisme said:

She moved her hands to caressed his neck then proceeded to his face then his hair...:naughty:

This is how couples react when kissing :D

Check my last eat edited video guys it’s proof that she caressed his neck it’s clearly visible.....you spoke my words @effyisme

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Haha.. I think we should all stop digging out past pics and videos.... :P

Most ladies are all traumatised already... think they are going to have nightmares soon at this rate... :D

We should keep his regal image and continue the thread with LMH/KGE :D

Now do you know why alot of ppl coming here saying never thought much of lmh before and also i said i didn't think he was a deep person in his 20s? So don't blame us blame it on how they tried to market him like that maybe appeals to alot of OIM as we can see he is still very popular despite the shaking and tight pants

But i would always say he is still my fav because he has the type of handsome face i dig ..there are many other handsome celeb but i still prefer him over the others hahahahah 

Thanks to 30s or kge he is so much better now

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Please translate :lol: @jy_cohh :sweatingbullets:

처음이에요. 원래 메이킹 보면 드라마 속 달림 이 깨져서 방영중 에 메이킹 안보는데 김고은 이민호 커플은 메이킹을 보고 찐으로 뭔가 수상해보여서 오히려 드라마에 더 집중을 잘하게 된... 딱 하나 콕 집을 수없지만 지금까지 드라마커플 수도 없이 봤지만 이렇게 진심이어 보이는 커플은 처음이에요. 둘이 너무 예뻐서 실제커플 응원합니다

It's my first time. In the original making, the run in the drama broke, so I didn't watch it while it was airing. It's the first couple I've seen without, but looks so serious. The two are so pretty that they support the real couple

(babe this is the google translation)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

koreans have woken up from there deep slumber and realised the drama is awesome so now we will get the reviews of our couple from the locals and I am dead sure they will also Ship them and we will have reactions and fun

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:
koreans have woken up from there deep slumber and realised the drama is awesome so now we will get the reviews of our couple from the locals and I am dead sure they will also Ship them and we will have reactions and fun

Just a correction here - TKEM has always been ranked #1 in Korea for Netflix :D

However the local media prefer to report on SBS ratings and completely ignore the ratings/popularity with Netflix :)

• Love 7
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

Aaaaacccckkkkkkk! How to unsee the leather pants. I saw something but it was not abs.  Why you do dis people?! I'm sorry for the thrusting gif. I truly am.  

And the gif below is me.  All me:

giphy.gif

When you see it, the gif will be you too.  

The leather pants is surely wardrobe malfunction. When actresses accidentally flash their richard simmons, let's just say at least his is kept in his pants. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Why do you guys do this to ma boy? 

Let me explain, that hairstyle was for Faith. 

I can only participate in making fun of him so much :lol::lol::lol:. I give it to ya, the hip thrusting was quite a sight and I wish to unsee it too. But let’s move on. There’s more to him than just hip thrusting and GJP running and Choi Young’s hair. :lol:

I'm was already on the fence with his thrusting. The hair was fine, but those leather pants... 

56 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i didnt have any idea that he was poor during bof period? i thought he came from a well off family? he wasnt?

since i read in some interview around the time the drama aired that he might not be as rich as GJP, but his parents sent him to many courses and make him do so many hobbies. 

well, it's been in the past now. glad to see him grow to be what he is now. 

He didn't grow up wealthy but they're middle class. Working class? It's normal in Asian families to send kids to take some courses. I took a bunch of musical instrument courses when I was young and my family wasn't wealthy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladies.. what do you think about this??

So this one is better showing of their  surroundings..
Poor KKN :sweat_smile:

He’s maybe not more than 2 meters away from them, but still it seems like he’s invisible

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

It's my first time. In the original making, the run in the drama broke, so I didn't watch it while it was airing. It's the first couple I've seen without, but looks so serious. The two are so pretty that they support the real couple

(babe this is the google translation)

Translation from my Korean Friend:

Its my first time. Usually i dont watch the behind scenes/making while the show is still ongoing but watching their makings made me feel like they have something so it made me focus more on the show. Cant pick one but its my first time seeing the couple look real out of many dramas ive watched. They really look good so cheering for them to be real couples.

Note: I guess the word making's right translation is shooting?

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Okay, everybody, we have to recalibrate and focus on how KGE actually moved her hand towards his face in the end!!! 

Please tell me what you see!! :w00t:

As they continue kissing, her hand caressing his ears down to his neck, then both her hands together clinging to him ....

Don't get me started! That's what I see haha!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Sorry for the long explanation, but i just thought i would bring some backstories regarding that Gifs hehehe..

I believe LMH will focus on acting only this time around, thank God!!!

@mychoiyoung and @Heretorant please do correct me if I'm wrong :)

Thank you for the backstory.  I wouldn't mind if it was longer because those stories are relevant.  I guess he was sorta exploited, but it is what it is. And those are the things that makes him what he is today

• Love 8

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ladies, i'm away for 24 hours and i'm 33 pages behind. I seriously though we got a dating announcement. So, before i backtrack, i went online and IG to see if there is dating announcement. heheh..... But looks like we got some blast from the past LOL!

So, once i found LMH forum soompi, i back track all the way to page 1, which was created in 2007 (Pre Boys Over Flower) and while i didn't read every single post, i was able to visit his career timeline and here is my opinion regarding that God awful blast from the past and i am sooo thankful that i didn't found him during his music tour era 2014-2015 circa i believe.

As a relatively new LMH fans, once i became a fan, i looked up every single article, dating news, reddit, soompi and watch all of his dramas (except for Faith) while also reading recaps and comments on the drama recaps. I know obsess much? i swear I'm sane and It was just to catch up on LMH's career as i found him while he was on MS and there are now news or new drama from him at the time.

My take on that era is that LMH was originally a relatively unknown actor and he was a part of this small agency called Starhaus Entertainment, and He got the Gu Jun pro role and shot his career to stardom. According to @Heretorant who has been a long time fans, this agency was a small agency and i believe LMH was the only Big star in that Agency. LMH stayed Loyal to this rather small agency and then He got Kim Tan Role (2013) and shot his stardom even bigger, and Made him extremely popular in China and scored him like 20 plus CF deals in China Alone and After Heirs he didn't do drama until LOTBS in 2016 and only had 2 movies (Gangnam Blues and Bounty Hunter), And i believe his Agency was milking his Popularity and try to capitalize everything they can with LMH, and While i know that his tour was for his fans and i'm not taking that away, but i had an impression that The agency was trying to make him an idol as well. The way they dress him and all that dancers, doesn't seems to be something LMH would come up with. Whoever handling the Music side of his career was probably trying to make him looks like an idol type entertainment. No doubt he can sing and seems to enjoy it, but you don't have to give him dancers and dress him in shiny outfit to sing/perform. And in 2016 he switched management to MYM Entertainment which is run by his sister, and i believe that there is a reason why he switched. Why? i don't know 100% but if he is happy with starhaus, he wouldn't switch. 

Sorry for the long explanation, but i just thought i would bring some backstories regarding that Gifs hehehe..

I believe LMH will focus on acting only this time around, thank God!!!

@mychoiyoung and @Heretorant please do correct me if I'm wrong :)

So he was with Starhaus since his debut (2006) till 2016s? What a long contract that is :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think it has been debunked that it's not the same chair... Even if it is the same, I see no reasons for a costar to borrow the chair for awhile when necessary... :D

I think it's the same chair. The comments are inconclusive. Either way, it's not a big deal that she used his chair BUT it's still cute to think that she can comfortably sit in his chair :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 4

19 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Just a correction here - TKEM has always been ranked #1 in Korea for Netflix :D

However the local media prefer to report on SBS ratings and completely ignore the ratings/popularity with Netflix :)

That's because Netflix subscription is low in Korea. SBS is a national TV station, not even cable, so it has the largest reach and is most reflective of how many people are actually watching The King (at least from a domestic perspective).

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5