[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

Haha, and don't forget this one! 

I always laught whenever i see this, i think is the moment when PDnim (is he?) smell something fishy, bahahah

at that point he realized he must hard work to cover 'scandal' of his stars 

Hahahaha

Never did PD predict that he almost had a heart attack in episode 12.. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Why do you guys do this to ma boy? 

Let me explain, that hairstyle was for Faith. 

I can only participate in making fun of him so much :lol::lol::lol:. I give it to ya, the hip thrusting was quite a sight and I wish to unsee it too. But let’s move on. There’s more to him than just hip thrusting and GJP running and Choi Young’s hair. :lol:

I guess you missed the leather pants. Don't backread. It's a massacre.

• LOL 12

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I have major respect for him. Even more so after I learned he used the money he received from BOF for his family. Funny, silly, dorky, can-be-a-turn-off but he has a big heart. And honestly, all of the above is what makes me his fan. He knows how to have fun but also takes life seriously. 

Did he?!  Major props to him!  Thanks for sharing @Heretorant.  I think for someone his age (during the time of BOF),  using his earnings for his family shows the big and generous heart he has.  :love:

Since I've always been a fan of KGE, it's so nice to hear snippets of LMH'S life and actions.  From a neutral "watcher", I am now a fan.  Dorky, passionate, loving, and funny Minho. I like the whole package.  

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I wanna board any ship without LMH at the moment.  All his skeletons are coming out.

Imma gonna go blinddddddd

If you go back to the early 400s we have some potential other ships for KGE in case you want to jump because of his past hahaha

• LOL 6

31 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I have major respect for him. Even more so after I learned he used the money he received from BOF for his family. Funny, silly, dorky, can-be-a-turn-off but he has a big heart. And honestly, all of the above is what makes me his fan. He knows how to have fun but also takes life seriously. 

After being in this forum, I adore and respect LMH more and more, same feeling towards KGE.

• Like 4
  • Love 10

9 hours ago, zba72 said:

i doubt she has ever friend-zoned LMH but kept her guard up and kept it professional.   If she friend-zoned him, she would have behaved differently during the netflix games/interviews and press conference.  Just my observation :)

I agree. For me, I don't think she has ever friendzoned him cause in the first place their purpose is to act not to flirt. They are also professional.

They started off as friends, getting to know each other then they discovered they have common interests, they clicked and matched perfectly well that's why they are so comfortable with each other. I also think they have some jokes that only both of them know. 

During shooting, they  are slowly developing their feelings for each other mutually and not one sided. They have this kind of Mutual Understanding, "I like you" "I like you too".

After the drama, I believe they are already "there" and they are working on it. Enjoying each others presence. :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 18

8 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i really feel the need to drop a comment for this one. 

how come my gramps this reckless?? my heart drops the same time that banana chops out. a chunk that big can feed a monkey to full. smh. 

I was randomly seeing my ig and I saw this I couldn’t control myself....

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Welcome to Page 501 

(ack I missed page 500!!!

Thank you for your hard work ladies! Let's keep this thread alive and fun for all the shippers! 

Let's keep it cool, classy and most importantly fun! 

And if I may -- blessing the 500th mark with this version of Lee Min Ho whom we've all grown to love and adore. :wub:

688db6f6387542a3497173f945e3854b8f4541d8

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyy and only sexyyyyyyyyyyy 

42 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Kidding aside, Lee Min Ho is such a revelation! We've all grown to love and adore him because of this drama. I will always be thankful I got to know him and truly know him because of this drama this ship! :wub:

Petition to move on and focus on his stunning visuals instead!! 

663531.jpg

This is definitely boyfriend material! And we all know who we want for him :wub:

putting aside his mischivous 20s, 

HE AGE LIKE A FINE WINEEE:heart: 

wow!!! 500 pages!! we made it babes!!!

• Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Lexiepedia said:
1 hour ago, Prerna said:

sorry to say this guys but after seeing this I feel she is making a Lott more first moves...it’s like so artificial for me I dunno why ppl feel that lotbs was having more intense and deep kisses....

I saw the bts of this scene and both were sooooo awkward. They weren't even looking in the eye forget about talking and we know how our MinEun laugh their asse* off when they're filming kiss scenes

That’s not the famous kiss from LOTBS. It’s this one. You don’t have to look closely, you’ll catch his tongue. :lol:

It’s understandable why they weren’t as close bts. She’s happily married. I always got the vibe that he treated her like his noona. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, Prerna said:

what the effing is that hair?????

Oh my. I can handle his wild hip thrust and weird body rolls, but not this hair. 

This hair is the only thing that's keeping me away from Faith. I want to watch, but I also don't.....

OPpA MiANhaeeee 

• LOL 6