[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Waaahh! Our boy needed ice cream to cool him down after all the TIGHT TIGHT HUGS and HOT HOT KISSES and .... other ... er... hand / nose actions :naughty: with his Miss Sunshine Queen! :ph34r: 

I didn't think about it when I see it at first. But now that you said it, it might be true, hahah. 

Also, aigoo, how happy would I be if the ring KGE is wearing is not a filming prop, but a real couple ring.......

And yayyyy!  Court Ladies, we have reached page 50!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, ladylia257 said:

I didn't think about it when I see it at first. But now that you said it, it might be true, hahah. 

Also, aigoo, how happy would I be if the ring KGE is wearing is not a filming prop, but a real couple ring.......

!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a mini heart attack with the couple ring :sweatingbullets: hahaha I love you guys so much and I'm really thankful we are on the same wavelengths here. :wub:

:heart: CONGRATULATIONS LTE / LEEEUL /MIN EUN Court ladies - WE DID IT! :heart:

We are on officially on Page 50 + we're a popular topic + we're a hot topic + we're a beautiful hot mess in here.

Blessing you with a breather from all the tension of Episode 10! 

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-8.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 12

On 5/1/2020 at 10:04 PM, Irene said:

I can watch their videos for the whole days, all BTS videos, fanmade videos...

In the press conference, Minho did say that when he turned 30s, his viewpoint is different from his 20s. He saw things/people in their natures. I do think that he really can see the inside-out beauty of Go Eun.

I didn’t want to spazz out so soon @Irene. But it’s hard to keep my composure with your post. I agree 100% with your last sentence. I too can sense by the way that LMH looks at KGE that not only does he admire what’s on the surface, but he’s also genuinely curious about her insides. LOL. He’s so drawn to her...proven by the bts’s where he prolongs touching her or holding her...eg. mounting the horse scene..haha 
and the kitchen scene. 

Agree or disagree? Am I too much? Should delusion be my middle name? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

46 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry gals... as all of us need other distractions to help us recover from yesterday's episode.. I just realize that the below bts (one where LMH forgotten his lines after KGE says the 3 letter sacred words) is the only bts video his agency has reposted on IG.. 

I know I know... my delulu mind at work :wub: but no harm right deluding right.. :D

Not only he forgotten his line twice kge forgotten her line too..and in the short bts u can see lmh smile looking at kge like pabo even after ng and looking back at her eventhough he suppose to walk back (1.52) ..:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

I didn’t want to spazz out so soon @Irene. But it’s hard to keep my composure with your post. I agree 100% with your last sentence. I too can sense by the way that LMH looks at KGE that not only does he admire what’s on the surface, but he’s also genuinely curious about her insides. LOL. He’s so drawn to her...proven by the bts’s where he prolongs touching her or holding her...eg. mounting the horse scene..haha 
and the kitchen scene. 

I agree! And it's true! He is really drawn to her. It's like if he could, he'd spend all day staring at her, hold her and talk to her about herself. 

Soon, LMH, soon! 

Or maybe it's already ongoing behind the scene, you just didn't tell us? 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

and the kitchen scene. 

Ok, I’m sorry, I know you meant it in an innocent and sweet way but my mind is totally in the gutter. I don’t even want to say what I’m thinking :lol::lol::lol:

*runs*

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I want to believe this chingu, even tho i know KGE loves to wear rings, it's her signature style ;) 

For me particularly, the most convincing moment for my stubborn-brain was always their video conference. I dunno but it's a little bit.. different.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, I’m sorry, I know you meant it in an innocent and sweet way but my mind is totally in the gutter. I don’t even want to say what I’m thinking :lol::lol::lol:

*runs*

Okay + 1 on this with you + @LorenHaze. What has this couple done to us??

But I invoke Lady Noh to please grant us your most powerful talisman so this two can hurry and progress their love story!!

152cb30f366f28f6ecf9bf04f0f728f85adbfc92

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Why were they so giddy, were they watching each other's interview? 

When are they never so giddy? ;) Really, I never knew that LMH is such a sunshine boy himself. And I won't stop saying I really LOVE IT that they're both cheerful. :wub:

41 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Mmmmm.. an approval maybe..

B)

Finger crossed, yes please. 

33 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Same here. Had only shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life and funny enough they all involved our MinEun. First was MinShin, then JungSeol, and now MinEun. Why did I not think of shipping LMH and KGE before? :joy: 

There's a right time for everything. Here we all are proudly and passionately shipping them. B) I was goblin couple before (been so long abandoned it, he) and still shipping RJY-HR (hope they last till forever). 

30 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

Not hard to imagine at all Chingu.  It feels natural to keep them, have them, put them, push them, tie them, stick them together....:w00t:

Can we lock them on a deserted island for like, idk, unlimited time, after the drama? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I am too eager to say something here but i have not read the recent 2 pages of this forum, hence pardon me if it has been said already. Here it goes: if this drama has a sad ending of which LG and JTE must be separated, the only way our hearts can be healed is if LMH and KGE starts dating in real life. And they need to start dating soon, admit to it soon and let us know soon. This is the only way we can save ourselves from broken hearts.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am too eager to say something here but i have not read the recent 2 pages of this forum, hence pardon me if it has been said already. Here it goes: if this drama has a sad ending of which LG and JTE must be separated, the only way our hearts can be healed is if LMH and KGE starts dating in real life. And they need to start dating soon, admit to it soon and let us know soon. This is the only way we can save ourselves from broken hearts.

Chinggu, you're the 3rd person who mentioned this and I think that really says a lot about how we all feel and think at this point in time. We really are all in the same page hahahaa :joy::heart:  May this wish come true!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I agree! And it's true! He is really drawn to her. It's like if he could, he'd spend all day staring at her, hold her and talk to her about herself. 

Soon, LMH, soon! 

Or maybe it's already ongoing behind the scene, you just didn't tell us? 

Yay!!! I’m not delusional!!  Thanks @ladylia257  :D

do you remember that bts in the police station where he stared at her intently and KGE pretended to ignore his gaze as she laughed hysterically like a hyena? I was like...holy fudge....can you be anymore obvious LMH????? 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

*runs*

@Heretorant bwhahahhaa!!!

I like how you think...you’re not wrong. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

He looks like he is sucking her soul out and his jaw movements were obvious..  

Yep!  He sucked her soul out and swallowed it. Instead of lifting his mouth for air while kissing her, he swallowed saliva and took a deeper gulp of her In the same position. 

Its like he only had one take and needed to make the best use of it and he did :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

When are they never so giddy? ;) Really, I never knew that LMH is such a sunshine boy himself. And I won't stop saying I really LOVE IT that they're both cheerful. :wub:

Finger crossed, yes please. 

There's a right time for everything. Here we all are proudly and passionately shipping them. B) I was goblin couple before (been so long abandoned it, he) and still shipping RJY-HR (hope they last till forever). 

Can we lock them on a deserted island for like, idk, unlimited time, after the drama? :joy:

@folksway222 I’ve been pondering on that deserted island. I think it’s a great idea......but can we include hidden cams? For umm....proof. Let’s face it, we can be called a lot of nasty names...but do we really want to be called delusional? I think not. Proof is essential. 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

I want to believe this chingu, even tho i know KGE loves to wear rings, it's her signature style ;) 

For me particularly, the most convincing moment for my stubborn-brain was always their video conference. I dunno but it's a little bit.. different.

Me too..the 2 interview fr press conference i cant get over it..i watched a few press conferences but this is just too much sweetness..like watching couple interview not drama press conference  :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

On 5/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, ladylia257 said:

He said she slept whenever she lies down. 

So...... he's been paying attention, right? Hahaha. 

Totally fanfic material, to be honest.

the way I interpreted it Chingu...correct me if I’m wrong or if I’m way off....is that after he tires her out...she needs to lie down and sleep.  

hahhaha. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Waaahh! Our boy needed ice cream to cool him down after all the TIGHT TIGHT HUGS and HOT HOT KISSES and .... other ... er... hand / nose actions :naughty: with his Miss Sunshine Queen! :ph34r: 

Additionally, many fans have also commented that he is smiling very widely and happily.. wonder why?? :wub:

cr owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1