[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Welcome to page 5, fellow shippers!! Keep your love for our couple coming! 

Also, there's a circulating potential spoiler in Instagram now.  Click at your own risk! :wub:

Spoiler

So apparently, this Instagram post by a wedding venue is making rounds. It seems that they've tagged the King and LMH/KGE in their posts so we're getting a potential royal wedding. My heart can't handle it!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Irene said:

Yep, LMH and JEC have known each other before coz they did cooperate in CF in the past

But for KGE, LMH is very different and really attentive towards KGE

Seriously, LMH was like. Im not looking at you but I feel you. His body reacts even without looking :D:wub:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mamabear said:

Hello again everyone! 

KGE is pretty tall right? and LMH is 6'2 if I am not mistaken. I love their height difference. They look so cute together! Even though I feel like they are not THERE yet, but it is nice that they have really comfortable relationship. They look close enough to joke around and laugh out loud with each other. As I have observed based on the BTS of the drama and their interviews, LMH looks kinda smitten of her, or is it just me? LOL. Whilst LMH calls her Eun-ni, I wonder why KGE has not called him 'oppa' yet. Does she do this as a reminder for her not to cross the line? I hope not...

She is a considerate person. She is so close with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook yet she called them with sunbae as well. This time she knows LMH has billions of fangirls and it's a wise way to not trigger more harsh comments from knetz (you know most of kfans are kind of "oppa is mine"). hence i was so happy when he shared all their photoshoots on IG lol

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Cara said:

She is a considerate person. She is so close with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook yet she called them with sunbae as well. This time she knows LMH has billions of fangirls and it's a wise way to not trigger more harsh comments from knetz (you know most of kfans are kind of "oppa is mine"). hence i was so happy when he shared all their photoshoots on IG lol

I heard kfans are really possessive of their idols. I saw that too, their pic in LMH's IG. My delulu mind wants to believe there's something special about it. But, I know that it must be marketing strategy because this is LMH's first project with Netflix.

I just hope that KGE will change her mind into calling LMH into 'oppa' soon.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cara said:

I agree LMH has too many girl korean fans and they are very protective with him. KGE is smart she wont risk that. 

I hope they'll have more interviews together :heart:

• Like 4

Hello guys, I'm a newbie here so please  bear with me. I'm actually a shipper of Gongyoo and Go Eun before but after watching The King Eternal Monarch I was suddenly confuse coz their bts were surreal. Their cuteness and giggling are too cute to handle. And I would like to suggest their couple name to be called "MinEun" sounds like minion. But whatever you guys called its fine. Hehe!

Edited by Cookie_24 Pretentions
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

This is super premature, but that edit that made it looked like the scene where Lee Geon entered through the rolling doors, putting his hand on her back, with Dispatch logo beneath, makes me wish that IF one day they do start a relationship, may it never be public because a media announces it. May it be by their own statement or through their agencies. It's less pressure that way, and announcing it themselves makes it "their game" and not "the media's game".

Spoiler

10 hours ago, graceyco said:

And look at this BTS from the basketball scene. Watch until the end! LMH is once again highly amused of KGE. Love this friendship!! :wub:

From this bts, I really like when she bent to demonstrate dribbling, and he bent with her,  smiling and listening. 

6 hours ago, aidanelle said:

D7vbNFR.jpg

@aidanelle who made this? This is breathtaking. Love it so much!

@graceyco the illustration you posted is so cute!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, graceyco said:

Hide contents
So apparently, this Instagram post by a wedding venue is making rounds. It seems that they've tagged the King and LMH/KGE in their posts so we're getting a potential royal wedding. My heart can't handle it!

I'm an English teacher and I'm teaching online classes due to the current outbreak. Of course, when my students were doing their assignments, I checked this group and saw this post. I had to fight to focus teaching afterwards, lol. BUT OMAYGAT, now I'm DYING to see that scene!!!

Spoiler

3 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

Seriously, LMH was like. Im not looking at you but I feel you. His body reacts even without looking :D:wub:

It's like he has a special KGE radar.

2 hours ago, Cara said:

I agree that she is being considerate. But also because, in my opinion, the nickname "Oppa" could be really personal for some Korean girls. Some wives even call their husbands by their full name. For example, it is possible that IF LMH marries someone who is really proper and well-educated, she might call him "Lee Min Ho-ssi" in public, and uses the name "Oppa" only in private. 

4 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Regarding this video, I'd like to share this. 

He is easier to read than her. And the easiest way to guess whether a guy is attracted to a girl or not is through his body language. I got this from this article, the number one result in google: https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/12220/male-body-language-signs-of-attraction/

14 Body Language Signs That Show A Man Is 100% Attracted To You

1. He gives whole face smiles

2. He stands tall (showing off his full height, not bending or slouching)

3. He leans in (when he talks to the girl)

4. He plays with his clothes

5. He fixes his hair

6. He raises his eyebrows

7. His face flushes

8. He touches his face

9. He parts his lips

10. His pupils dilate

11. His nostrils flare

12. His hands get clammy

13. He spreads his legs

14. He mirrors you (he does the same gestures like the girl)

From the bts and interviews, I am sure he does No. 1 - 5, 8 & 9, and 14. 

Do you agree with me? 

Let's have fun in the coming months and pinpoint whether he does any of the body language stated here. Might help us to wait until Friday, haha. 

As to their stage right now, I think he's at the point where he's smitten with her. She's at the point where she admires him more each day. The finish line for part one of this ship gotta be the end of the filming. I really want to see how they behave towards each other by then. 

Since this is also a Kim Eun Suk drama, and I really follow DOTS because I used to ship Song2 couple, they had a first script reading, a second press conference at the middle of the show airing, end of filming celebration, they attended drama awards together. Hye Kyo posted about him in her IG. She attended Song Joong Ki's fanmeetings. 

Song2 couple did get married, but they also divorced already. I'm telling this here just to tell my hopes as to the events they might attend/appear in together. There will also be magazine interviews, together or individually that we could wait for. So for us LeeGgeon shippers, we can still hope to get lots of candies. 

Really happy to see that this thread moved faster today! 

PS: Friday is 3 days away.

PPS: please also read my hidden contents. As in, please click it. I didn't want the thread to be heavy due to my posts, that's why I shortened them. But maybe you didn't read it. More spazz there!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm an English teacher and I'm teaching online classes due to the current outbreak. Of course, when my students were doing their assignments, I checked this group and saw this post. I had to fight to focus teaching afterwards, lol. BUT OMAYGAT, now I'm DYING to see that scene!!!

Hide contents

It's like he has a special KGE radar.

I agree that she is being considerate. But also because, in my opinion, the nickname "Oppa" could be really personal for some Korean girls. Some wives even call their husbands by their full name. For example, it is possible that IF LMH marries someone who is really proper and well-educated, she might call him "Lee Min Ho-ssi" in public, and uses the name "Oppa" only in private. 

Regarding this video, I'd like to share this. 

He is easier to read than her. And the easiest way to guess whether a guy is attracted to a girl or not is through his body language. I got this from this article, the number one result in google: https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/12220/male-body-language-signs-of-attraction/

14 Body Language Signs That Show A Man Is 100% Attracted To You

1. He gives whole face smiles

2. He stands tall (showing off his full height, not bending or slouching)

3. He leans in (when he talks to the girl)

4. He plays with his clothes

5. He fixes his hair

6. He raises his eyebrows

7. His face flushes

8. He touches his face

9. He parts his lips

10. His pupils dilate

11. His nostrils flare

12. His hands get clammy

13. He spreads his legs

14. He mirrors you (he does the same gestures like the girl)

From the bts and interviews, I am sure he does No. 1 - 5, 8 & 9, and 14. 

Do you agree with me? 

Let's have fun in the coming months and pinpoint whether he does any of the body language stated here. Might help us to wait until Friday, haha. 

As to their stage right now, I think he's at the point where he's smitten with her. She's at the point where she admires him more each day. The finish line for part one of this ship gotta be the end of the filming. I really want to see how they behave towards each other by then. 

Since this is also a Kim Eun Suk drama, and I really follow DOTS because I used to ship Song2 couple, they had a first script reading, a second press conference at the middle of the show airing, end of filming celebration, they attended drama awards together. Hye Kyo posted about him in her IG. She attended Song Joong Ki's fanmeetings. 

Song2 couple did get married, but they also divorced already. I'm telling this here just to tell my hopes as to the events they might attend/appear in together. There will also be magazine interviews, together or individually that we could wait for. So for us LeeGgeon shippers, we can still hope to get lots of candies. 

Really happy to see that this thread moved faster today! 

PS: Friday is 3 days away.

YAAAAAASSSS!!!! FRIDAY COME FAST! 

IM WAITING FOR NEW BTS. THIS GROUP MAKES MY HOPES HIGH FOR OUR COUPLE AND SOME IG ACCOUNTS HEHEHE.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I saw some speculations on twitter. Like who's luna? or the person who rescued the young prince was not LUNA but that was LMH from another lifetime. And Im curious the scene wherein KGE is interviewing Lee Lim from Corea. Ahhhhh Friday please come fast!

Welcome @Cookie_24 Pretentions! Lets keep sailing :) 

You can check the thread about the drama here in soompi. There are a lot of theories you'd enjoy reading :)

Anyway, does anyone know if they are still filming or not? I am so sure that after they film, LMH and KGE will remain good friends. Only time will tell if it will blossom to something we, in this forum, hope to happen. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong everyone! So happy to see this thread move fast yesterday and welcome aboard to our new posters! Thank you for unlurking and making this a happy place to spazz and talk about our couple. I've often seen this thread now as a HOT TOPIC so let's keep it up! This will definitely add more trend and buzzword for the drama so it's a win-win situation :wub: 

Go go go @fanfromsoutheastasia @aidanelle @Cara @ChunSungIm !!

10 hours ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

Hello guys, I'm a newbie here so please  bear with me. I'm actually a shipper of Gongyoo and Go Eun before but after watching The King Eternal Monarch I was suddenly confuse coz their bts were surreal. Their cuteness and giggling are too cute to handle. And I would like to suggest their couple name to be called "MinEun" sounds like minion. But whatever you guys called its fine. Hehe!

Annyeong welcome!

Spoiler

To be honest with you, I am also a GY/GE shipper during the Goblin days and I will always love them. But now of course, can't really help but also fall in love with our new pairing because their chemistry is super undeniable on-screen and because of the BTS, off-screen too. :sweatingbullets:

Lastly -- MinEun!  that is such a cute ship name! Until now, we still don't have a solid ship name except for LeeEul so we can all still brainstorm and vote on it!

Hii @ladylia257! I feel you, I couldn't contain myself after seeing that spoiler. 

Spoiler

And yes,  thank you for sharing your insights about the potential progress of this ship! I am also hoping for the same thing to happen but I really wish for their friendship to go really deep. I think that's a good foundation as well if they ever decide to take it to the next level too. But I really hope that they will also do  more promos - a second press con would be nice. It would also help create more buzzword for the drama too so it's  a win for us! :wub:

2 hours ago, mamabear said:

You can check the thread about the drama here in soompi. There are a lot of theories you'd enjoy reading :)

Anyway, does anyone know if they are still filming or not? I am so sure that after they film, LMH and KGE will remain good friends. Only time will tell if it will blossom to something we, in this forum, hope to happen. :wub:

From the last interview, they're expected to still film the other half of the show. There were several BTS that circulated last week w/LMH holding a sword. More time to shoot-  more time to get to know each other!! 

• Like 4