[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

sorry to say this guys but after seeing this I feel she is making a Lott more first moves...it’s like so artificial for me I dunno why ppl feel that lotbs was having more intense and deep kisses....

I saw the bts of this scene and both were sooooo awkward. They weren't even looking in the eye forget about talking and we know how our MinEun laugh their asse* off when they're filming kiss scenes

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, zba72 said:

i think he is ok with WDH but not WDH+KGE and we are talking about hugging here, almost cheek to cheek :lol:

Don't forget the back rubbing too... and they hugged pretty tight too :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

sorry to say this guys but after seeing this I feel she is making a Lott more first moves...it’s like so artificial for me I dunno why ppl feel that lotbs was having more intense and deep kisses....

Agreed. There's awkwardness because their rhythm is off. Did this actually air? It was on sbs too right?? How come it is so long compared to tkem?? And no curtains, hands and broad backs in the way too... :bawling:

• LOL 15

Just now, carriekllo said:

Agreed. There's awkwardness because their rhythm is off. Did this actually air? It was on sbs too right?? How come it is so long compared to tkem?? And no curtains, hands and broad backs in the way too... :bawling:

Because its 100% acting... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, zba72 said:

i think he is ok with WDH but not WDH+KGE and we are talking about hugging here, almost cheek to cheek :lol:

I actually meant that he might be jealous of KGE hugging new bff WDH.  :sweat_smile::lol:

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Same here. Some one needs to post something soon.  I don't think there'll be anything left in the closet to rummage if they don't. 

Oh my cheek hurtssss. Hahahhahahahah

Yes, something.  Anything!  At the rate we're going,  the LMH X WDH ship is sailing past us at lightning speed.  I mean, i think they have the approval of his fans. Take note of the words:  UNEXPECTED COUPLE :sweat_smile:

giphy.gif

• LOL 15

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This is a fancam look at minoshi smile looking at kge....that’s why it is his happy place....::I can never forget that staff posted picture and even her comments For me (she confirmed with her comment on kge post that they are surely dating)

Oh really? There were such comments? Hmmmm

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Don't forget the back rubbing too... and they hugged pretty tight too :D

that back rubbing could have triggered it .. Maybe they were practicing for quite a while too :w00t:

• LOL 8

8 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

hey you! Am from PH, too!

Nice to meet you! I am from PH initially and now living in the USA:love:

7 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I hate to say this, but I hate that fitted black leather jeans on him.

7 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

ROFL! I was going to say that those pants seem REAL tight... :sweat_smile:

You said tight... Soooooo here you go... haha ENJOY:joy:

It is super tight indeed!

7 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hahaha and amongst the OPPAS, i think  it is only LMH who doesnt have six pack abs? Am I right? Well, not that he needs to bare it, but for research purposes. :w00t:

Is it bec he cant workout as hard as the others due to his injuries? Maybe maybe. 

He does have abs. You can clearly see the outline in this Picture. Movie Gangnam 1970 

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

oh wow!so much difference in this one!!!no feel ...pure acting! I didn’t quite finish LOTBS...just not too interesting for me. This shall be our delulu confirmation...that those kissing scenes on TKEM are seriously real between couple in love. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

About the kiss, I don’t feel any emotion unlike the cctv kiss.  The cctv one gave me butterflies :wub:

no curtains, hands etc in LOTBS because there was nothing to hide unlike TKEM ? :phew:

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Yes, something.  Anything!  At the rate we're going,  the LMH X WDH ship is sailing past us at lightning speed.  I mean, i think they have the approval of his fans. Take note of the words:  UNEXPECTED COUPLE :sweat_smile:

Now I totally believe WDH is recruited as a decoy for LMH/KGE relationship...  :D

• LOL 14

1 minute ago, Phoenix88 said:

Nice to meet you! I am from PH initially and now living in the USA:love:

You said tight... Soooooo here you go... haha ENJOY:joy:

It is super tight indeed!

He does have abs. You can clearly see the outline in this Picture. Movie Gangnam 1970 

Aaaaacccckkkkkkk! How to unsee the leather pants. I saw something but it was not abs.  Why you do dis people?! I'm sorry for the thrusting gif. I truly am.  

And the gif below is me.  All me:

giphy.gif

When you see it, the gif will be you too.  

• LOL 18

I couldn't resist but post this one. I am one of the early shippers in this thread but mostly currently active in the drama thread. I wanted to share this perhaps it was posted here previously. 

I just love the fact that his casually around her when she is also getting done Make-up

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I couldn't resist but post this one. I am one of the early shippers in this thread but mostly currently active in the drama thread. I wanted to share this perhaps it was posted here previously. 

Me too! When I first saw this, I knew he was smitten with her but KGE was still treating him as a sunbae here :D

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Has anyone proved or debunked KGE using LMH's chair? Is that a big deal if it's true? I have no context around actors using other actors' chairs on-set. 

And also latching onto this because it's the only semi-crumb we've had today. Lol. 

the handle are different tho. there are some reply under that tweet as well.

Lol i'm so late to reply... i just finally finished backreading lots of pages

And if i can ask, can you guys if you post a "comparative" video from any of previous of KGE or LMH work with their costar can you guys put it under "spoiler" tab so it can be hidden.  or maybe no need to post here , hahaha...

@Time loop is this your first time here? or you've been here before, hahaha i just remember that you 're active in the main thread but not really seeing you here.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2