[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Can someone translate this Naver comment?

이민호팬 n년차인데 은근 인터뷰할 때 칼고상대역이라고 무조건 잘 챙 기고 그렇지 않는 편인데 (사실 그래서1 더 좋아했는데) 김고은이랑 메이킹이 나 인터뷰 보면정말 다른사림 이야 하 이민호 러브씬 연기 진짜 잘하는데 연 기로 안나오던 달달씬의 미세한 반응들이 부인하려 했지만 확실치 심상치 않다고 느끼게 된다. 그치만 김고은 예쁘고 노래도 잘하고 궁합도 안본다는 4살차이 성격도 둘이 잘맞아보이니 까 격하게 응원한다 이제 이민호 나이도 있고 열애설 터진다고 팬들그 누구도 뭐라 안할듯... 이민호가 행복하면 됐 어

As for Papago's translation:

I've been a fan of Lee Min-ho for the past nine years, and I don't care about her because she's a member of Calgosangdae, but when I see Kim Go-eun and Make-up (I actually liked her more), I think I tried to deny the subtle reactions of the love scene, which was really good at acting in a different story, but it's not unusual. However, Kim Go-eun is pretty, sings well, and doesn't see eye to eye. They seem to get along well, so I'm rooting for her. Now that Minho is old and there's a rumor going on, no one will say anything about it. As long as Lee Min-ho is happy.

We need more spies who can read Hangul in Naver!  This is juicy stuff.  Thank you @anjpoole and @jy_cohh.  Is a duo enough to get the pulse of LMH and KGE die hard fans?! :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 7

On 6/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

Yeah i think so too she did not say something..looks more like kge did not expect lmh to pull away after the 1st kiss..she continued kissing u know what i mean..lol..then when she realised lmh has pulled away thats when perhaps she blushed and lmh finds her cute, smiled and kissed her again..i must say they both have taken their kiss to another level...so flirtatious and sensual at the same time..super sweet! Again this cctv scene just like the beheading kiss took me by surprise and it was hot! Lol

I saw someone commented before that kge took lead in the kissing scenes of the last episode which i really like..how she also pulled herself forward to kiss lmh during the cctv scene..what can i say..awesome on screen chemistry with these two..on a side note..i wonder if lmh can keep a straight face during the tara byte scene or not..is just too funny to see a drunk kge..lol...have a great saturday all!

still can't withdraw from the show :bawling:

I actually read through over 400 pages of posts hahahaha anyways this description of yours can't be any more accurate that made me had to leave a comment after surfing on this post for so long. totally agree with you!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 7

According theory of ig, thats pic above effected to him so he uploaded, is so related with this scene, it is true or is just coincidence, :)

And dont forget with camfams too

And the last, turns out kge posting this 

Connecting the dots ...

Hahahahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 9

On 6/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, nippy2002 said:

Will they ever show BTS of 16? Special cut? 

Just want to add that the security room kiss...is just...the smile on their face...I seriously seriously think that it is LMH and KGE. 

cannot imagine the script saying ... kiss scene, smile knowingly to each other...

SBS MUST release BTS of 16.....

could it be next week??? *fingers crossed*

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, edigital said:

SBS MUST release BTS of 16.....

could it be next week??? *fingers crossed*

Probably on Tues. From memory, they have released BTS of all their kiss scenes so far. Hopefully we get both in epi 16. I need know what happen after cut on the CCTV kiss and whether they rehearsed it lol

• LOL 9

Ack, they didn't just do it once, they did it twice!  Saying stuff for us to lipread when they know that we're just totally mesmerized by the whole vibe?

I wish we knew what they were really saying but I'd like to think these were the words said...:love:

Me, after seeing these clips again:

giphy.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

see guys now I know the difference

in TKEM in all the hugs it was always below from the waist and those gave way more intensity and fluttering......omg and do u know these 2 dorks used to practice all kinds of hugs before final take(check the bamboo forest bts both are discussing what hugs to do) and I feel they always wanted this kind one so the director......

• Like 5
  • Love 5

sorry to say this guys but after seeing this I feel she is making a Lott more first moves...it’s like so artificial for me I dunno why ppl feel that lotbs was having more intense and deep kisses....

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I can't decide if I should be disturbed or not by that sight. :w00t::D

I think im getting fits after all these shaking ughhh :joy::joy: my tummy hurts fr laughing so much

• LOL 7

This is a fancam look at minoshi smile looking at kge....that’s why it is his happy place....::I can never forget that staff posted picture and even her comments For me (she confirmed with her comment on kge post that they are surely dating)

• Love 12
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

I think im getting fits after all these shaking ughhh :joy::joy: my tummy hurts fr laughing so much

Same here. Some one needs to post something soon.  I don't think there'll be anything left in the closet to rummage if they don't. 

Oh my cheek hurtssss. Hahahhahahahah

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, kdramakitten said:

giphy.gif

Her brain probably screamed "ackward!"

And LMH's face...:smirk:

But now that he introduced WDH to his crew,  I'm kinda not sure who he's upset with...hahahaha.

i think he is ok with WDH but not WDH+KGE and we are talking about hugging here, almost cheek to cheek :lol:

• LOL 13