[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

So @Heretorant and I was right!!

Our LMH/WDH ship is definitely sailing!!! :D

I just realised there are only 2 selfies in LMH IG feeds in which he was with someone else.

The first selfie was from 208 weeks ago when he held a trophy (so sorry I don't know the other gentleman's name),

and the most recent one was with Woo Do Hwan, with Woo Do Hwan himself holding the camera. 

Oh gosh. Turns out I was in wrong ship for this while! Ladies, please count me in when you'll sail the LMH-WDH ship, I'm so in! 

:lol:

• LOL 18

55 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

LMH acting differently like he about to risk it all is Is because he found a woman worth the risk  , and KGE being brave is because she found a man worth being brave for. 

She's indeed worth all the risk. Ahhh this story is straight out of a Wattpad top selling romance fiction. When they announce their relationship I hope someone writes a book about their love story

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6

Just now, carriekllo said:

I'm making a sweeping generalisation here but it sounds like most of the RCLs here are married, in a relationship or have been in relationships so I think we all know the tell tale signs of liking someone. The giddiness, nervousness, shyness, softness these two individuals display are just so cute to see. 

Not making a dig at people here that haven't been in a relationship before so don't kill me

*runs*

That's why we see things differently from young fangirls.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 14
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

I'm making a sweeping generalisation here but it sounds like most of the RCLs here are married, in a relationship or have been in relationships so I think we all know the tell tale signs of liking someone. The giddiness, nervousness, shyness, softness these two individuals display are just so cute to see. 

Not making a dig at people here that haven't been in a relationship before so don't kill me

*runs*

Ahh I'm below 25 not married, never been in a relationship either but still I can see that man is in love. We all have those woman instincts. By seeing the way a man looks we can say If he's gentleman or a pervert or he's trying to hit on us. And just like that we all can see min ho is smitten and hopelessly in love with go eun. 

• Like 3
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 2

Can someone translate this Naver comment?

이민호팬 n년차인데 은근 인터뷰할 때 칼고상대역이라고 무조건 잘 챙 기고 그렇지 않는 편인데 (사실 그래서1 더 좋아했는데) 김고은이랑 메이킹이 나 인터뷰 보면정말 다른사림 이야 하 이민호 러브씬 연기 진짜 잘하는데 연 기로 안나오던 달달씬의 미세한 반응들이 부인하려 했지만 확실치 심상치 않다고 느끼게 된다. 그치만 김고은 예쁘고 노래도 잘하고 궁합도 안본다는 4살차이 성격도 둘이 잘맞아보이니 까 격하게 응원한다 이제 이민호 나이도 있고 열애설 터진다고 팬들그 누구도 뭐라 안할듯... 이민호가 행복하면 됐 어

As for Papago's translation:

I've been a fan of Lee Min-ho for the past nine years, and I don't care about her because she's a member of Calgosangdae, but when I see Kim Go-eun and Make-up (I actually liked her more), I think I tried to deny the subtle reactions of the love scene, which was really good at acting in a different story, but it's not unusual. However, Kim Go-eun is pretty, sings well, and doesn't see eye to eye. They seem to get along well, so I'm rooting for her. Now that Minho is old and there's a rumor going on, no one will say anything about it. As long as Lee Min-ho is happy.

• Like 2
  • Love 18

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This is what I've been trying to explain all this while :D

cr owner 

Sorry i was already confident this was not part of the scene even before ep16..i said there is no way lmh nor kge will post a spoiler and it's screaming something very deep

Eventhough we could only see lmh side view did you see his look there oh my heart :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I believe this is already the announcement. :blush:

"Hey. We're dating." 

I believe they timed it well..not on the last week so that they don't distract ppl fr the drama finale..so they put it out earlier and lowkey saying that..also not to shock us how they behave in the last few episodes hehe

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5