[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I think this photo is really sweet.

Note how he's sitting. He's purposely slouching down and not sitting upright during this scene. It's so when KGE looks up, they're at eye level.

XmjR9Hm.png

If you noticed their other clips when they sit side by side, he's quite tall so she wouldn't be able to look at him in eye level.

2QEZ4Zk.png

Me with my Sherlock Holmes hat on and with my magnifying glass - the first photo, do you think there's something going on under that table - like playing with their feet ? :D Trying to look for the tiniest miniscule breadcrumb!! Haha

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

guys code blue for our ship......

wodowan added jungwil and Kimbum best friends of LMH in his ig handle 

whts happening let’s discuss 

I have few points 

one . Wodowan knows more than anyone about LMH and kge and he is grouping with LMH friends for further bonding

2. Our other ship is more stronger and sailing.....naahhhhhh

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

guys read this I was so happy to read it......

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. I remember people thinking Heirs 2 would come out and the MinShin fandom still think it will come out, but it's been years for them. As for me, I'm more realistic. TKEM ending is wrapped up pretty nicely so chances of season 2 is pretty low. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

guys read this I was so happy to read it......

That is netflix wishful thinking..have you seen KES do a season 2 on any of her dramas? Even if she would do season2 doesnt mean u will get the same cast..same like citt..even if they want to get the same cast doesnt mean kge will accept it.. the article states the issues would be whether the creators think s2 will be on the cards..

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Yes please. A social awareness collab will be more meaningful. Ive said this before... SK is too small for KGEs talent and personality. Her prowess and authentecity needs to be shared to world.

I believe that’s one of the reasons she wanted to improve her English. Preparing herself for international opportunities you know. Also she is a Chanel girl. She would want to be able to communicate with celebrities from other countries.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I have few points 

one . Wodowan knows more than anyone about LMH and kge and he is grouping with LMH friends for further bonding

Looks like WDH meeting his brother in laws. I knew that WDH/JEC ship wouldn't happen. :phew:

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I never watched LOTBS but I would like to just see that scene. Is there a youtube clip of this? Oh and put it in spoilers in case these ladies don't want to ruin their Kingly image of LMH.

It is from BOF.  Look how skinny he was.  He did say in one of his interviews that he was so poor at that time. Then BOF blew up and changed his life forever. Here's the clip - bad resolution though

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Just now, vj_sh3441 said:

I believe that’s one of the reasons she wanted to improve her English. Preparing herself for international opportunities you know. Also she is a Chanel girl. She would want to be able to communicate with celebrities from other countries.

I think she will also be much more acceptable outside of SK as an actress too. Her natural Asian features are usually what foreigners look for when they try to hire for an Asian role. Also in Western culture, they're endorsing natural and individualism, something KGE is. That's probably one of the reason why Chanel took her as ambassador for their brand.

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I have few points 

So @Heretorant and I was right!!

Our LMH/WDH ship is definitely sailing!!! :D

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. I remember people thinking Heirs 2 would come out and the MinShin fandom still think it will come out, but it's been years for them. As for me, I'm more realistic. TKEM ending is wrapped up pretty nicely so chances of season 2 is pretty low. 

A brand new story can be made with the same cast but how they did meet if they are born in same world We can even make the Terabyte and a Security company CEO as the Leads. I am seriously thinking of writing a fan fiction with these two. You know Terabyte had a stalker and her team  insisted for tight security resulting CEO himself went as bodyguard. She doesn't know this fact and fell in love with him. I just started writing. Any inputs

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I have few points 

Alternatively the 3 guys are going to be the best men squad for supporting LMH with KGE :D

I'm this nice to support my favourite 2 ships... :P

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Alternatively the 3 guys are going to be the best men squad for supporting LMH with KGE :D

I support this version..i think that is highly likely..i need to start stalking wdh ig and ppl he is following hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha I’m laughing so hard chingu! 

You forgot to add syj. It’s gonna be a star studded cast. We are going to need a high budget! The highest of the high! 

:lol:

Oh sheet. I'd better make some calls asap to score PPL deals. :lol:

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm this nice to support my favourite 2 ships... :P

Okay now I want to see Jung Il Woo in a drama with KGE just to fan some flames. :joy:

Sorry LMH!

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

I support this version..i think that is highly likely..i need to start stalking wdh ig and ppl he is following hahaha

Yes!!

Jokes aside, it's pretty suspicious for WDH to follow LMH best friends... We all know WDH knows about LMH/KGE relationship best... I oso believe JIW and KB both knows about LMH latest love interest... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Just now, koreaboooo said:

Okay now I want to see Jung Il Woo in a drama with KGE just to fan some flames. :joy:

Sorry LMH!

Then you will see LMH shooting daggers at JIW on set.... :D 

Hmmm JIW and KGE does make a very visual couple too.... :P

• LOL 14

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Yes!!

Jokes aside, it's pretty suspicious for WDH to follow LMH best friends... We all know WDH knows about LMH/KGE relationship best... I oso believe JIW and KB both knows about LMH latest love interest... 

JIW sent that cart to LMH after KGE's oppas and noona sent her coffee carts. They all probably know! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:

Oh why? If its about the ex... dont worry Im not sensitive and Im holding on to the truth that my K-ent industry contact have shared to me and if it wont work between the 2 of them in the future... Im also too open minded to know that I wont get any richer or be a better person whether these people Im shipping (BinJin or MinEun) are together or not. While it matters to me in a way... at the end of the day it really doesnt matter at all to the society at large.

So no biggies.

No. Absolutely not about the X. We don't even mention her name around here.

@Heretorant is just warning you because the script we are writing is very complex. It may cause anxiety and induce vomiting. You should be prepared. :ph34r:

• LOL 16