[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, folksway222 said:

I'm still sad and mellow about tonight episode. But your post. Lol, this cheers me up, quite good. Thank you so much. :innocent:

How do I wish they did kiss at the bamboo forests, too. I mean the settings and vibes were all good and perfect for it. SBS, you lost perfect chance, aigoo... :dissapointed:

Yes im like why didnt they kiss instead of having kge bury her head again argh..wouldnt that be the more natural reaction..either bad editing or directing lol

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

Their emotions is so real and raw... make me wonder if its because they are attracted to each other in real life thus the emotions spill over to reel life.. 

LG or LMH is stroking KGE cheeks way too much and intimately but I'm not complaining again :D

My fellow shippers  - I think we all need virtual support and hugs and lots of spazzz for our couple to keep sane till next Friday :o

I was thinking the same !!! Isnt that way too much stroking on her cheek :relaxed:

Yes you are right it felt so real and raw..and as many said when kge cries you cry too :bawling:

Why is she so good..!! They better give them best actor actress and couple of the year award period !

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I've finally finished crying... and that was after I watched the episode twice (and watched the sweet moments multiple times... these two are making me a masochist). Beautiful episode.

I don't know if someone else had pointed out about JTE's hesitation to run to Lee Gon at the end. If you look closely at LG's face, we see a "different" man. He seemed profoundly sad and defeated... he looked at JTE as if he was etching her face into his soul. He came there with a list of things to do and he did it like a mission: give her flowers, tell her how much he loves her, and kiss her because he might not get another chance again. And JTE being taken aback kind of tells us that she is gauging whether this man was the same LG she hugged a few days (weeks?) ago. That scene, leading to the kiss, was very emotionally charged. I like that the kiss was portrayed with such tenderness and much love. I doubt they weren't affected after that. If you can kiss like that in a drama, what more in real life?

Their interactions are very heartfelt. Every time I watch them, I see a push and a pull from both LMH and KGE. They seem to stimulate each other's acting skills in a way that their acting becomes organic... very natural. It's very difficult to act such powerful scenes with someone who doesn't give you much to work with, but LMH and KGE showed us how to nail them. We could see how much respect they have for each other's as actors. That, and the constant togetherness with stunning visuals, is a sure-fire way on how co-workers fall in love with each other.

I'm such an emotional wreck right now. Sending virtual hugs to everyone!

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

We need a group hug.:dissapointed_relieved: I'm crying so much. I think I'm going to die of dehydration at this rate. And we need more tissues for next week.

God, if we can't have happy ending for le gon and tae eul, can we have happy ending for lmh and kge instead? 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Ok im peeved about the production stylist..why oh why do they have to give JTE such an outdated hair perm everytime she is with LG scene and give her hair and makeup more natural in KSJ/police station scene? Also its 2019..detectives can stop dressing up like the 90s lol..and my biggest complain rmbr the day JTE was in Corea..she dressed up as 1 of the guards then halfway chg and went out her own..till kitchen scene..she changed her hairstyle like 4 times...best one was when they met PM..something not right with this production house..they need to take these details seriously :rage:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Court ladies, I am happy to report that the bamboo forest hug scene was shot on April 24th. Evidence are from photos taken by food truck sent by kge fans for her 8th year debut. She wore the same coat. Sorry I can’t post any pics due to technology and I are not friend :joy: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hi All! Longtime lurker, first time poster!

I’ll be honest, when I first heard these 2 were the leads I wasn’t really sure if they would jive on screen. But when you watch the press conference and bts, you can feel there’s something more between them!

I do feel KGE is the one holding back a bit. She’s definitely trying to draw a line by continuing to call LMH “sunbae”. Whether it’s to protect herself from LMH’s protective fans or from herself from falling for him.

Ahhh!!! The ending of episode 10 was so emotional!!!

Side note, I think the flowers LG gave JTE are “Forget Me Not” flowers? :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Court ladies, I am happy to report that the bamboo forest hug scene was shot on April 24th. Evidence are from photos taken by food truck sent by kge fans for her 8th year debut. She wore the same coat. Sorry I can’t post any pics due to technology and I are not friend :joy: 

Thanks! So it was filmed 1 week after the press conference... given the heavy duty flirting during the press conference, I think it helped when filming the hugging scene.. way too much necking and stroking...:wub:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes im like why didnt they kiss instead of having kge bury her head again argh..wouldnt that be the more natural reaction..either bad editing or directing lol

I was thinking the same !!! Isnt that way too much stroking on her cheek :relaxed:

Yes you are right it felt so real and raw..and as many said when kge cries you cry too :bawling:

Why is she so good..!! They better give them best actor actress and couple of the year award period !

I think her burying her face into his chest is to portray her vulnerability in which is what the scene is trying to present... 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I think her burying her face into his chest is to portray her vulnerability in which is what the scene is trying to present... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Finished watching Ep10 and it gaves me a heart attack.. hand towel is with me for tissue is useless.. can't stop the tears :cold_sweat: falling and I can't breath as I am shaking at the same when TE step back as she looks at LG while me thinking if TE were bewitched by the traitor LR. Their long deep kissed tells how they felt at these downtime as LG's uncle was killed and TE terribly missed her King. I got suspicious of the spoiler's TE with blood, did she able to crossed the parallel world to the King palace? If then, the authority in the Republic of Corea must have mistaken TE as Luna or might be LR after TE for she is the next target of the traitor. Can LG save TE from danger? I can't take if something happens to TE esp LG. Anyway chingus, group hugs for tonight's episode more achy breaky heart :heartbreak:episodes coming as ES said "Winter is coming" hope they have a dragon to kill the traitor LR to save TE&LG..:love:

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Sheen said:

I'll help you post..but i dont knw where it says 24 april..

Ok found it

I think we should timeline their bts and interviews haha so we cant see how they have progressed. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes, the drama's editing isn't quite smooth as it should. The background music too, sometimes no music and that make the scene a bit awkward and empty. I'm still quite sad why KES didn't choose Lee Eung-bok PD (Goblin). I think she works best with him. :tired:

53 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I don't know if someone else had pointed out about JTE's hesitation to run to Lee Gon at the end. If you look closely at LG's face, we see a "different" man. He seemed profoundly sad and defeated... he looked at JTE as if he was etching her face into his soul. He came there with a list of things to do and he did it like a mission: give her flowers, tell her how much he loves her, and kiss her because he might not get another chance again. And JTE being taken aback kind of tells us that she is gauging whether this man was the same LG she hugged a few days (weeks?) ago.... 

Their interactions are very heartfelt. Every time I watch them, I see a push and a pull from both LMH and KGE. They seem to stimulate each other's acting skills in a way that their acting becomes organic... very natural. It's very difficult to act such powerful scenes with someone who doesn't give you much to work with,... 

Yes. People on twitter speculate that he's Lee Gon from the future. With all those mellow and teary-eyed face, looking at her with such longing, and saying 'I never even...' 'I crossed the universe...' 

Those two sentences are strongly pointing out that THERE'S NO HER in his own time (future). That's why he do time travel to meet her cause he misses her so bad. (my heart is aching thinking this :heartbreak:

And I def agree that both LMH and KGE are bringing the best of each other's  acting here. Especially LMH. He's really good here. Maybe their attractions do some wonder too ;)

36 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Yeah, here it is. 

https://twitter.com/KGEGlobal/status/1261715253630398464?s=09

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Thanks! So it was filmed 1 week after the press conference... given the heavy duty flirting during the press conference, I think it helped when filming the hugging scene.. way too much necking and stroking...:wub:

I love your style with daring and bolder words... Such a mood B)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Yes. People on twitter speculate that he's Lee Gon from the future. With all those mellow and teary-eyed face, looking at her with such longing, and saying 'I never even...' 'I crossed the universe...' 

Those two sentences are strongly pointing out that THERE'S NO HER in his own time (future). That's why he do time travel to meet her cause he misses her so bad. (my heart is aching thinking this :heartbreak:

Sorry for cutting your post short, but my thoughts matched with this. maybe he is really from the future, otherwise is it okay for him to wear the designer suit during mourning period of his uncle? "Frozen time" "far away" these phrases are triggering those speculation.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2