[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Their emotions is so real and raw... make me wonder if its because they are attracted to each other in real life thus the emotions spill over to reel life.. 

LG or LMH is stroking KGE cheeks way too much and intimately but I'm not complaining again :D

Sorry to cut your post short. But THESE. Lol. You still could find the detail in all those sad and heartbreaking scenes? I can't... :joy: You are so good at multitask your eyes, heart and mind. Bravo. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

I have to come in this blog , leave the main forum because, guys, I NEED A HUG!!!!!!  

What is happening to our OTP?  Dang it, this is my 1st time to watch live airing, I will never do this again!!!!!!  This is killing me

I tried to do it too. But here I am. I failed. Too curious to not follow it asap, eventho they give us heartbreaking for this week episodes. :bawling:

Hope tomorrow special episode could cheer us a bit. And I hope we get some lovely scenes of our couple. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Sorry to cut your post short. But THESE. Lol. You still could find the detail in all those sad and heartbreaking scenes? I can't... :joy: You are so good at multitask your eyes, heart and mind. Bravo. :thumbsup:

I tried to do it too. But here I am. I failed. Too curious to not follow it asap. Even they give us heartbreaking for this week episodes. :bawling:

Hope tomorrow special episode could cheer us a bit. And I hope we get some lovely scenes of our couple. 

Haha I have already murdered my replay button... strangely I prefer the hugging scene to the kissing scene... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@effyisme Lol. Did you watch it in slower mode too? To scrutiny the scenes? Lol.

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha I have already murdered my replay button... strangely I prefer the hugging scene to the kissing scene... 

The hugging scene was perfect too. They're surprised to see each other there. And those fierce and tight hugs. Aww... So precious. :wub:

There's something bothering me. That is why does he always bring the wood stick? Even when hugging her. It's a bit distracting seeing him with it in hugging or kissing scene (lol). I know it's important. But still. Is he so afraid someone gonna steal it? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ep 10 is so heartbreaking. LeeEul's two scenes broke my heart to pieces. 

But, like I said in the drama thread, not even a sex scene could compare to the yearning, intimacy and love shown in those two scenes. MinEun were so brilliant they made me couldn't breathe. It's so painful. 

Honestly, I'm dropping my hope for a happy ending after this episode. I simply refuse to be heartbroken too badly, therefore I won't hope. 

But nevertheless, tragic or not, I have faith that this drama would deliver great story. One I would remember for a long time. And I have read and watched enough to understand that great stories don't always have happy endings. 

Though, you girls need to hold me. I feel MinEun could deliver such emotional scenes with each other because there's real love between them. 

Sobs. 

Ok. Group hug!!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

And I cannot sleep because of this! 

*spoiler alert* 

Hide contents

I hope those were not hers. NOT HERS. Please, please, KES-nim, I beg you. Don't kill or hurt her in this drama. You had done it in Goblin. Please, let her be happy with Gon. I can't bear her crying and sobbing pitifully again. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

@effyisme Lol. Did you watch it in slower mode too? To scrutiny the scenes? Lol.

The hugging scene was perfect too. They're surprised to see each other there. And those fierce and tight hugs. Aww... So precious. :wub:

There's something bothering me. That is why does he always bring the wood stick? Even when hugging her. It's a bit distracting seeing him with it in hugging or kissing scene (lol). I know it's important. But still. Do he afraid someone gonna steal it? :sweatingbullets:

I have almost completed analysing the hugging scene haha... too much foreplay in this scene.. all the head movements are fishy.. it appears that he is kissing her neck area... but this scene screams Sexual tension and yearning for each other 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

But at the end actually..their laughing happily smiling together all BTS..i'm the one that crying heavily suffering heartbroken behind this lappy on the couch....both of you were really great!!! I'm really pray both of you will get married...:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

There's something bothering me. That is why does he always bring the wood stick? Even when hugging her. It's a bit distracting seeing him with it in hugging or kissing scene (lol). I know it's important. But still. Is he so afraid someone gonna steal it? :sweatingbullets:

If LR got LG's half, it's doomsday. So he better hold it all the time, even when it disturbs his time with JTE.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I have almost completed analysing the hugging scene haha... too much foreplay in this scene.. all the head movements are fishy.. it appears that he is kissing her neck area... but this scene screams Sexual tension and yearning for each other 

Please share it with us if you have completed it. We need happy vitamins to keep going after today's episode. I don't care if you write a novel from it. I would be very grateful for anything. :tears:

That 'sexual tension' got me... ;););) 

Yeah, some people commented bout the snuggling her hair part. Like, her hair must smelled so good for him to snuggle :lol:. Or, if she didn't move her head, he would likely kissed her neck (me: woah, so eagle-eyed). 

Pretty please share your scrutiny results. I'll gladly wait for it. B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Ep 10 is so heartbreaking. LeeEul's two scenes broke my heart to pieces. 

But, like I said in the drama thread, not even a sex scene could compare to the yearning, intimacy and love shown in those two scenes. MinEun were so brilliant they made me couldn't breathe. It's so painful. 

Honestly, I'm dropping my hope for a happy ending after this episode. I simply refuse to be heartbroken too badly, therefore I won't hope. 

But nevertheless, tragic or not, I have faith that this drama would deliver great story. One I would remember for a long time. And I have read and watched enough to understand that great stories don't always have happy endings. 

Though, you girls need to hold me. I feel MinEun could deliver such emotional scenes with each other because there's real love between them. 

Sobs. 

Ok. Group hug!!! 

You are right, they were brilliant! And all of us really need a group hug right now. I cant even look at the ending still pics without tears in my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

If LR got LG's half, it's doomsday. So he better hold it all the time, even when it disturbs his time with JTE.

I know, but he could put it on his coat's inner pocket or something(?) :sweatingbullets: *sorry, suddenly I'm being fussy (^^v)*

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I know, but he could put it on his coat's inner pocket or something(?) :sweatingbullets: *sorry, suddenly I'm being fussy (^^v)*

That might look really unnatural.

Sorry, I don't mean to debate with you. Maybe I just need a distraction from how sad I feel. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I seriously have this realization just now. The kissing scene in the last part of this episode. LeeGon didnt bring his whip (stick).

Wasn't he holding it? I have to to go back to the scene tho to confirm

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I just finished watching ep 10. And I got my eyes swollen for crying too much. Why does it have to be this sad for both of them? 

I really think we need group hugs until next friday coming. How do I live my life after tmrw? :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

35 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Not about our OTP but I bring gifts to lighten our load! Thank goodness for ES!  I just love him and I think he has also fallen in love with LG, LOL

Surprised MSA hasn't spotted his changes. She was suppose to be a fullfledged JY fan! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5