[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I read many comments saying that MYM latest post is to prepare his fans for a announcement that LMH will drop soon... "We expect your love and support to actor Lee Min Ho who is going to move forward..."

It's too cryptic and drenched with hints and hidden meaning...:D

Hold your pants ladies!! :P

I wish! Me thinks realistically that this is a nice closure/ending touch for the drama and asking fans to support him as he goes forward.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Everyone! Been a silent reader all this while, but after last night’s episode, I can’t help to drop a few words here to the (already?) sailing ship! Love the ending, love everything about last night’s episode and love our couple! :heart::blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok...I don’t know why I am killing myself with so many questions...but what do you think will happen if LMH indeed announce he is seeing someone? What will fans reaction by like? 

Will there be a difference if it is some one not in showbiz and someone who is in showbiz (ahem you know who I am alluding to) 

I mean his fanbase is sooooooo huge...I can imagine they really need to have a meeting and plan strategically how to announce such news. 

But then I feel, he is also at the age where his fans should be mature enough to be happy for him. Can you imagine a 30 odd years old man, still going home to that big beautiful house of his, with no significant others to share his life with? I would want to wish his all the happiness he could find after knowing he is such a good person...

ugh... I thank god that I have you ladies to spazz with!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 16

Oh my, it seems my post-TKEM syndrome starts to kick in :joy: 

now now, where should i find another couple and drama with such powerful chemistry like LMH-KGE?

the one that turns all their audience into giddy adolescents falling in love.

Not to mention it's on-screen and off-screen!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Just now, Heretorant said:

Our girl uploaded!

Now it’s time for Mr. Captain to do the same!

Or else, we’re going to start pulling out the WDH, KKN and inanimate object cards! 

She updated with 2 posts!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, we love reposts here. We can’t get enough of them :lol:

Let me answer you: the first photo looks candid and the second photo looks like they’re purposely posing to be cute. I don’t think it was apart of rehearsal as it doesn’t seem to fit in with the scene at all. The fancam also showed these two were having a blast chasing each other and flirting that day. None of it was apart of the drama and seems unfitting for that scene. In conclusion, they’re dating :lol::lol::lol:

RIGHTT?!! It was surely not related with that scene. How could people call us delulu when LMH is the one who build the ship and invites us to join! :lol:

And He also very rarely write a caption in his Ig post. But he did it too in that picture. :heart:

And I hope they give us long and many BTS of Ep 16.

Especially thisscene, I want to see LMH's reaction on Flirty-flirty KGE :D

ezgif-4-19f64d6ee9d3.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

34 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Those are questions that are not answered...but could be solved via fanfic...hahaha...

On a serious note though, I think those are

questions left open for interpretation. We know it is a happy ending. We know they will still be together till when they are old. But under what kind of circumstances? No one could tell us that...

That is why we say happy ending but it is also a bittersweet one because we could think of so many things that an ordinary couple should be able to do but they could not. Yet they decide to be together.

Hence the only thing I am assured of is that LG and JTE will overcome anything, come what may. And their version of happiness may not be ours, in a way...

Sorry for the rambling again! 

Hence, IDEAS for Season 2:

- Episode 1: Lee Ji Hyun and maybe just MAYBE Kang Shin Jae - the CEO?  They have to er ... hide their non-hetero thingy?? :lol:

- Episode 2: Taera & Tyrant King Lee Gon

-Episode 3: Joseon Times

- Episode 4: Joseon Times continue

- Episode 5: 1920s / 30s

- Episode 6: 1940s/50s

- Episode 7: Police Captain JTE & another version of LJH / LG

Episode 8: Airforce Pilot JTE & LJH / LG

Episodes need not be in this order - and can also add more episodes to explain time travel plus other theories, etc!

As long as our MinEun will still be the main OTP - BUT they have to announce that they are already dating!

So, they will be the SEMINAL Couple in KDrama history - working together for one more season after dating announcement! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3