[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, seol said:

noticed it too :lol: He seems to be teasing ggone. And our girl all smiles tho. I’m afraid sbs wont give us the bts of this for it seems like no NG and mineun did a one take only. Aww the benefit when you’re used to doing this together :ph34r:

And He was TARGETING KGE’s lips ALL THE TIME.

while she looked into his eyes, he couldn’t  even took his eyes off of her lips..

Once again I have to say that, In LMH’s stare we TRUST  :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Pardon my rambling thoughts. This is a

haphazardly put together. I have read wide ranging reactions to the ending of TKEM. Was I expecting more? Perhaps. Even towards the end, there were questions...but having said that...would an open ending be more appropriate? Would a bittersweet one tug on our heartstrings more? Should they have put in more time to explain the entire time travel/ parallel universe theories? 

But underneath all the sophisticated theories and mystery, TKEM is about love.

A pre-destined love, a fated love. A love that transcends worlds, time, universe.

Yet history changed, because Lee Gon wanted to restore the order. Their memories were supposed to be gone...they should be living their life without knowing each other. But yet, even with everything disappearing, time flowing differently, their memories remained (JY included - this one, I need sometime to think why) 

Why? 

Because of destiny. Because of their immense love for each other. If they leave it all to fate, both would go about their daily lives after the door is closed because it is fate that brought them together and fate that dictates that they have loved and not meet again. How could they when they are in different worlds? 

But they fought for their love. They both knew no matter what, they are determine to remember and find one another. Imagine Lee Gon travelling through all the universes, not knowing if he would ever find her and even if he did, whether Tae Eul could remember him. But he still did, because he promised her, she is that important to him. Imagine Tae Eul, waiting, not knowing when Lee Gon will find her, if he remembered her...but she still waits, having full faith that somehow he will come to her. 

And their love? They love each other whole heartedly, no room for others, no lies (though LG did not tell her his plan...but that is because he knew, he knew he would find her no matter what), no petty misunderstandings. They complement each other and stayed as equals in their relationship. 

So of all the Lee Gons and Jong Tae Euls in the different worlds...it is THIS Lee Gon and THIS Tae Eul who meet and fall in love. And stay in love. Sure, they may have their arguments and what nots but at the end of the day, they accepted their circumstance and yet are willing to be together, making plans to travel, building memories and experiences with each other. Right till the very end.

And that is why, I truly truly appreciate

the happy ending because they are ( living for today till forever.)

Does it mean they keep living separately in their own world? Without getting married? JTE not becoming the queen? Not having an heir? What’s up with the retained memories? I feel a bit unsatisfied of the ending. True it’s a happy ending. But I can’t help feeling something is missing. Sorry I guess my post TKEM blues just kicked in. Excuse my rumbling.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahaha I thought you’d never come! Palli, palli, our ship is sailing soon. Lmh is the captain. We have his word :lol:

Better late than never right :joy:

~ I’m trusting our king :D

15920169921592016985.gif

• LOL 13

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Can I be honest? I didn’t need the slow motion to see he bit her lower lips. :lol:

My only wish is that she would have reciprocated. Am I the only one who thinks this was an NG but they kept it anyway? Kge seems to be smiling while lmh is sucking her lower lips. 

Do we even need to add “in LMH’s lips we trust..”

yes, KGE keep smilling, but maybe PD nim kinda let it, because it’s sexy (the sucking business I mean :relaxed:)

OMG, I’m laughing out loud 

My coworkers must be thinking that I’m kinda cray cray

• LOL 16

2 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Does it mean they keep living separately in their own world? Without getting married? JTE not becoming the queen? Not having an heir? What’s up with the retained memories? I feel a bit unsatisfied of the ending. True it’s a happy ending. But I can’t help feeling something is missing. Sorry I guess my post TKEM blues just kicked in. Excuse my rumbling.

Those are questions that are not answered...but could be solved via fanfic...hahaha...

On a serious note though, I think those are

questions left open for interpretation. We know it is a happy ending. We know they will still be together till when they are old. But under what kind of circumstances? No one could tell us that...

That is why we say happy ending but it is also a bittersweet one because we could think of so many things that an ordinary couple should be able to do but they could not. Yet they decide to be together.

Hence the only thing I am assured of is that LG and JTE will overcome anything, come what may. And their version of happiness may not be ours, in a way...

Sorry for the rambling again! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

I feel you. It left room for things to be desired. It was somewhat bittersweet but I felt something was missing. Imo, it should have either been a sad ending where they live separated by worlds or a happy ending where she becomes his queen. The reason why is because LG has proposed to her so many times, I felt it’s only right it should end with her being his queen. Everyone else seems to have gotten a purely happy ending except for LeeEul. But I guess it’s also for us to decide whether they got married or not. In my book, I don’t think they got married until later in life when JTE is ready to leave her life in Korea. I wish we’d been shown though, instead of leaving us to wonder whether they ever got married. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

20 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Just want to add that the security room kiss...is just...the smile on their face...I seriously seriously think that it is LMH and KGE. 

cannot imagine the script saying ... kiss scene, smile knowingly to each other...

Lurked & browsed Naver Knetz comments on the same security room kiss. You are not alone my friend - some are also saying "I think LMH's smile is real." I think KGE is truly smiling too.

I also read one Knetz comment "I have seen many LMH's drama kisses over the years and I have never seen him pucker up like that..." Calling @Heretorant and all Minoz - is this true?! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Those are questions that are not answered...but could be solved via fanfic...hahaha...

On a serious note though, I think those are

questions left open for interpretation. We know it is a happy ending. We know they will still be together till when they are old. But under what kind of circumstances? No one could tell us that...

That is why we say happy ending but it is also a bittersweet one because we could think of so many things that an ordinary couple should be able to do but they could not. Yet they decide to be together.

Hence the only thing I am assured of is that LG and JTE will overcome anything, come what may. And their version of happiness may not be ours, in a way...

Sorry for the rambling again! 

These are my exact thoughts! 

It was an open ending in the sense that we’re supposed to decide for ourselves whether they got married. It’s bittersweet. So I like it, yes. But it also leaves me feeling empty and a bit sad for them. :bawling:

I need lmh and kge to get married to make up for it! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Sigh ... 5 seconds thereabouts?  ... of HOT SENSUAL KISS (and it’s the MOST NATURAL KISS ever) ... and then about 16 seconds of our Boy’s back and shoulders (and they had to be STILL KISSING, cos we can see his arm & shoulder movements) ... :ph34r:

Someone asked whether the actors discussed first about a kiss - to use tongue? to lick / bite / vacuum?? I don’t think Uri Beloved Couple here needed to do any discussion - it’s just NATURAL - you know, like a BF & GF? :rolleyes::w00t::wub:

That’s why it was either too hot to handle for PD-Nim or he just gave up ...

”Cut-u! CUT-U! YA!” *These 2 ... not again ... (PD-nim sighed softly to himself while suppressing a grin) 

(The rest of the crew either grin widely like idiots or squirmed and smiled sheepishly in embarrassment ...) 

DAYUM ... how I wish I could have switched ‘souls’ with one of the crew!! I don’t wish to be one of the crew for real,  cos then, I wouldn’t be able to come to this forum and tittle-tattle away. Or, I could settle to be ‘possessing my one of those cctvs or just be invisible ... 

So, are they dating?? DUH ... what a dumb question ... :rolleyes::love::kiss_wink::heart:

But I don’t think they are going to announce anything yet, even though we so DESPERATELY want them to. They really need to get out of their characters first. LG and JTE already have their Happy Ending ...
IRL, Uri Beloved Couple will have to work hard and be committed towards a Happy Ending after falling in love. I am quite certain Uri Beloved Couple are already in some kind of love ... they just need to take more steps to reach their destination ... 

Let’s all send our prayers/hopes/wishes/blessings/invocations/ talismans to them ... that they will have the courage to take the steps towards their Destiny ... :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I feel you. It left room for things to be desired. It was somewhat bittersweet but I felt something was missing. Imo, it should have either been a sad ending where they live separated by worlds or a happy ending where she becomes his queen. The reason why is because LG has proposed to her so many times, I felt it’s only right it should end with her being his queen. Everyone else seems to have gotten a purely happy ending except for LeeEul. But I guess it’s also for us to decide whether they got married or not. In my book, I don’t think they got married until later in life when JTE is ready to leave her life in Korea. I wish we’d been shown though, instead of leaving us to wonder whether they ever got married. 

I would like that, but the new version of Luna is in Corea. It seems there’s no way JTE would be able to cross over without upsetting the balance again.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

I love this series! It was well worth the no sleep and obsession. lol Thank you ladies.:heart:

Even though she couldn't be his queen, it was still sweet. It was sweet to see them date and add humor to this series. I honestly didn't think I would laugh out loud during this finale but I did. 1) KGE as an actress and the way she was upset and snatched the flower off her assistants hands at the end when LMH didn't want to give the flower (would love to see the BTS on that scene because KGE finally dolls up) 2) the leaves scene and how cute LMH looked at her and she threw the leaves at him. that was cute and funny. and other sweet scenes.

More importantly their were two kiss scenes!!!  OMG OMG OMG.. 10 hours later I'm still rewatching. zoom, pause, rewind..lol

This kiss scene-- omg..  I felt like LMH teased her by lowering his head slowly and she moved her lips up to meet his.. and then he kissed her. he was building the anticipation and man the way he looks at her- the intensity of "I want  you" is high ..  

You're right, I think he did bite her lower lips... 

Since they wrapped up filming about two weeks ago, I hope he misses her like crazy and realizes he must date her if they're not already dating. 

please make this official let's go for 2:2. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

yes they cant be together in one world as the nature of their two worlds are stark different. remember when Nari explained to taeeul about the theory of "two same faced people cant belong to one place for it can stir chaos and imbalance"? i think it has to be like that to prevent another tragedy to ensue, wouldnt gon's toil end up in vain, say the marriage or coronation took place? 

after the night of treason, the 2 worlds had been restored back to how they were supposed to be and it would be perilous if they insisted on keeping on going with their private matters. on their dates, for instance, they did a double check of what year they ended up in to make sure their counterparts hadn't grown to the appearance they are having now. 

while the retained memories, i think it has something to do with the yoyo boy's speech? i interpret it as him leaving a part of the door to open solely for Gon? tae eul is his destiny after all, both cant escape from their written fate thus she remembered him even after the erasure. 

as with yeong, this comes off a bit unsettling in my part as well, could it be because he wasnt intentionally killed by lee lim? like taeeul, both his selves are alive in both worlds and no predicament befalls them. 

does that make sense?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3