[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

End of ep 16. It's a nice ending tho.. 

What I conclude here is most of the IG post are their personal photo not related at all with tkem - which we already highlight before 

The messages are :

i like you when you play around on set (kge boomerang post)

i like you just like I enjoy sunset (lmh post)

i like you when you are blur (most blurry post)

i like you whether you're a winter, autumn, spring whatsoever...

I think of you even when I'm lazy at home (lmh latest post) :phew:

The list can go on and on and on but I'm too lazy to write.. hahaha

PS : and I like both of you more.... :P

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

For people who are into matchy match.

FOwuuTM.png

Good morning ladies :D

They are one hell of a good looking couple. I love it that the drama depicted JTE/KGE as equal partner to LG/LMH(both reel n real!), he's the king but she's as strong and independent as him that many audiences ended up having a huge crush on her. She is indeed the queen :)

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, we love reposts here. We can’t get enough of them :lol:

Let me answer you: the first photo looks candid and the second photo looks like they’re purposely posing to be cute. I don’t think it was apart of rehearsal as it doesn’t seem to fit in with the scene at all. The fancam also showed these two were having a blast chasing each other and flirting that day. None of it was apart of the drama and seems unfitting for that scene. In conclusion, they’re dating :lol::lol::lol:

@Heretorant babe u spoke my mind.....I feel it was pure there time what they did on the beach .....those pics don’t connect anywhere with the script....

so now a reveal kge had her manager/personal photographer always with her and he used to click pics for her I feel they made him click these pics for there remembrance and than they finally posted it.....but yes I also feel that they played a nice trick on the viewers

TKEM promotion + private time 

two birds with one stone......

See he is the guy.....kge manager/ personal photographer...

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

End of ep 16. It's a nice ending tho.. 

What I conclude here is most of the IG post are their personal photo not related at all with tkem - which we already highlight before 

The messages are :

i like you when you play around on set (kge boomerang post)

i like you just like I enjoy sunset (lmh post)

i like you when you are blur (most blurry post)

i like you whether you're a winter, autumn, spring whatsoever...

I think of you even when I'm lazy at home (lmh latest post) :phew:

The list can go on and on and on but I'm too lazy to write.. hahaha

PS : and I like both of you more.... :P

If later on they deny that they're dating, i don't think i'll buy it at all :sweatingbullets: you didn't just upload pictures of yourself holding hands and playing thumbs with your co-star while no scenes required that

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Maybe this is their unofficial announcement. They don't even give us a goodbye ig post. Are they preparing us with bigger news soon? :phew: 

the only reason i‘d accept is they wont post any goodbye pics because this isnt the last time we’ll see them together :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, seol said:

the only reason i‘d accept is they wont post any goodbye pics because this isnt the last time we’ll see them together :lol:

I hope they consider to announce that they're together soon, since I don't think i'm mentally prepared to see them doing romantic roles with others in their next projects, i need an anchor lol :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

The director played it safe this time on the angles of the kisses. 

Reunion Kiss : KGE partly covered it with th hand. 

Side note: i thought after that kiss plus the I LOVE YOUs and flowers, LG will kiss JTE again passionately like in ep10. That would have been perfect. 

MELODRAMA kiss : another angle where even if eagle eyed viewers will slow mo, zoom in - they wont be able to scrutinize the kiss further. Plus change cam to LG's back. Dang again! 

She's so adorable when she said "nomu nomu saranghae" 

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I want to sign up for the tae-ra byte fan club..... I am swooning after seeing her in that white outfit and her act.....I wonder if MR. giddy/uncontrollable boy ok

how did he control after seeing such a seductive godess.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

The slow-mo kiss .......

now can a lip reading expert stand up I have my doubts to be cleared I am not able to bloody sleep boz of these two dorks.....

@Heretorant @extrodinairey @koreaboooo gals please use your eagle/falcon eyes and see I am dead sure kge whispered something to LMH between the kiss.....I want a conformation for my own SANITY......

hhhmmm.. ladies..

Have you all noticed that LMH sucked and bit KGE lower lips.

I noticed that after watching the slow motioned video for the 10th time (RIP my reply button, LOL)

I hope it wasn’t just my delulu mind and my delulu eyes..

I’m not that pervert, right?

I’m working and here I’m  grinning like an idiot :lol:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

Omg omg, I have been watching all the clips posted here and reading your comments. I haven't even watched the final episode as I need to do so in utmost privacy and to give my utmost attention to details. But watching the kiss scenes here are enough to give my lips and body funny feels. Help! 

Please tell me you ladies feel how I feel watching their kisses. It is so sensual even if we couldn't see clearly. Why? How come? They really enjoying the kisses like a real couple in love. Heck, some real couples don't even kiss like them! They are so in love. I just cannot describe it in mere words.

I really hope these two can please just date properly in real life! They are just so compatible in every way. I love it when we can see LMH so happy to be with her. Oh come on, we need them to be in a reality show. I want to see the both of them in love and showing the world. Interviews must be done with them as a couple. I want to hear what they say about each other.

Help, the drama ended and I am left high and dry. Where is LMH and KGE now???? Are they also reminiscing their kisses?? Or they are already together? Which one is it?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, we love reposts here. We can’t get enough of them :lol:

Let me answer you: the first photo looks candid and the second photo looks like they’re purposely posing to be cute. I don’t think it was apart of rehearsal as it doesn’t seem to fit in with the scene at all. The fancam also showed these two were having a blast chasing each other and flirting that day. None of it was apart of the drama and seems unfitting for that scene. In conclusion, they’re dating :lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bf63083bacbbe8dcff

I have to agree 1000%. LMH also agrees.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293bc8fc98acff98b0dc

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

hhhmmm.. ladies..

I noticed that after watching the slow motioned video for the 10th time (RIP my reply button, LOL)

noticed it too :lol: He seems to be teasing ggone. And our girl all smiles tho. I’m afraid sbs wont give us the bts of this for it seems like no NG and mineun did a one take only. Aww the benefit when you’re used to doing this together :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Will they ever show BTS of 16? Special cut? 

Just want to add that the security room kiss...is just...the smile on their face...I seriously seriously think that it is LMH and KGE. 

cannot imagine the script saying ... kiss scene, smile knowingly to each other...

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh with kids makes me feel all sorts of things. I’m certainly imagining him with kge and their little happy family! 

EaWdPt9U0AAGzaP?format=jpg&name=small

I seriously thought when he was talking to JY about twins, I thought it was a fast forward to the future and LG/JTE already had twins lol 

• Sad 5

19 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

hhhmmm.. ladies..

Can I be honest? I didn’t need the slow motion to see he bit her lower lips. :lol:

My only wish is that she would have reciprocated. Am I the only one who thinks this was an NG but they kept it anyway? Kge seems to be smiling while lmh is sucking her lower lips. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what a lucky woman , don’t mind us just carrying on doing what you doing near his chest :tounge_wink:

* hi everyone finally joining the cult :D

Hahahahaha I thought you’d never come! Palli, palli, our ship is sailing soon. Lmh is the captain. We have his word :lol:

4 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Will they ever show BTS of 16? Special cut? 

They usually do. I think sooner than usual. If I’m not wrong, we might get it today even. 

It’s usually longer too, with all the goodbye messages from the cast. 

But that’s not what we care about. We care about all the MinEun scenes and only MinEun scenes! Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2