[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Cctv scene lol... i don’t think she said something in between kisses she just teased him look at her eyebrows. Lol.

The 2nd half of the finale is so fluffy Compared to the whole series. one hand i’m glad KES finishes it off like this because otherwise 1hr and 16 mins wouldn’t be enough. Haha. Anyway that’s one of finale eps that deserves a rerun. 

Need to see them on a same screen again.  Big screen perhaps? since kdrama dont repeat lead actors. 

• Love 10
  • Awesome 4

48 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@Heretorant @extrodinairey @koreaboooo gals please use your eagle/falcon eyes and see I am dead sure kge whispered something to LMH between the kiss.....I want a conformation for my own SANITY......

I'm not sure where you got the idea of me having eagle/falcon eyes.  I can't even tell the difference between 2 dudes in 2 different pictures :sweatingbullets::phew:

• LOL 12

I feel after all those cryptic ig post they really made a clown of us.....it’s like all dots connect.....LMH and KGE are like guys you all wasted your time shipping us we are already sailing and going to reach our destination soon.....We were fooled guys they were dating on/off screen and we were effing our asses for them.....

There IG were all love and nothing TKEM...

But I am happy to be the clown now and always for them.....

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

29 minutes ago, Prerna said:

F*^%# MAN THE BGM IS TAKING IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL......

SO EROTIC AND SENSUAL.....

they have finally become the 100000 shades of LMH and KGE

i love to see she was taking the lead on both kisses last night. even in here you'll notice her head's slightly leaning forward first before our dyson boi eventually reciprocated the cherry flavoured dainty lips and sucked them into his black hole. 

• LOL 13

While watching episode 16: 

“squealing” x infinity. Plot? Who cares! Give me more of this “wholesome” couple. LG take a lot of stamina pouches too aside from that leaf.  :naughty: PPL approved! 

I got to say LMH and KGE have become my fav couple, and actors of 2020. 
:thumbsup: KES. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Just now, extrodinairey said:

*cough* there were only 5? I think there's more. Of course not including BTS bhahahahaaa

10 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Er ... what about the Reunion Kiss? After he found her in the right world as Jung Tae Eul?? 

Blame the person who made the video. :joy: They need to update it. 

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Blame the person who made the video. :joy: They need to update it. 

Now now. There's no need to blame anyone who made the effort to compile such art :phew: but yes, the art needs to be updated properly. For research purpose. Because I'm sure there'll be many future thesis that need to use it as reference.

Off topic: I kept seeing y'all using the 'slow-mo' button. I wanna try it, too. To be updated and all with technology :ph34r:.  But where can I find it? :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 9

The director played it safe this time on the angles of the kisses. 

Reunion Kiss : KGE partly covered it with th hand. 

Side note: i thought after that kiss plus the I LOVE YOUs and flowers, LG will kiss JTE again passionately like in ep10. That would have been perfect. 

MELODRAMA kiss : another angle where even if eagle eyed viewers will slow mo, zoom in - they wont be able to scrutinize the kiss further. Plus change cam to LG's back. Dang again! 

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh with kids makes me feel all sorts of things. I’m certainly imagining him with kge and their little happy family! 

I wouldn't want anything else!!! :bawling: I can totally see them with little kids around their house and both him and kge laughing heartily everyday GOSHHHHHH I feel so antsy!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1