[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

103730629-254504409210445-85649255649726

I will seriously launch a prayer circle so SBS will include BTS of these two particular scenes.:sweatingbullets:

1. I'm curious to see LMH's reaction after seeing Tae-ra looking so beautiful and elegant in a white dress;

2. I want to support my hunch that it is LMH and KGE on that kissing scene and not LG and TE

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

lmh always kisses kge like he really wants to kiss her. it always seems there's not even an ounce of acting in it. like he's just out there kissing kge at every chance he gets. literally ANYONE can see that.he seems to into her always looking at her lips and just wanna stuck his lips in hers......

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Hello there!! Been a long time lurker in this thread and decided to unlurk because there's one thing that kinda confused me. 

CMIIW but as I recall the jenga video was shoot before the press confrerence right? If so then why did LMH says that both WDH and KGE keep calling him sunbae when I hear WDH called him hyung in jenga video

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

Hello there!! Been a long time lurker in this thread and decided to unlurk because there's one thing that kinda confused me. 

CMIIW but as I recall the jenga video was shoot before the press confrerence right? If so then why did LMH says that both WDH and KGE keep calling him sunbae when I hear WDH called him hyung in jenga video

Lol..we already said earlier on..wdh was a scapegoat hahahhahaha didn't you pay attention hahahhahah

• LOL 12

26 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

She also used her real staff members in that scene. So cute.

And her own car. So meta. Honestly though, during Tae Ra’s scene, I was actually busy looking inside the car searching for any bread crumbs. Something of LMH’s maybe? I don’t know, perhaps like a piece of clothing stuck under the seat. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b1677c73ee2380a669

But what a disappointment they cleaned it up pretty good before filming lol

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2932e77d7b71593050dd

• LOL 19

6 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

She also used her real staff members in that scene. So cute.

Would want to see a spin-off in Tae-ra's world with Ji-hun as her partner. Something like The Bodyguard but RomCom. But it seems impossible knowing how K-ent works. They hardly repeat partners.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Lol..we already said earlier on..wdh was a scapegoat hahahhahaha didn't you pay attention hahahhahah

Ahahahaha miannn. My bad for rushing to read all of the post so I can make it till the last page before ep.16 start :sweatingbullets:

Back to my lurking mode again. Thank you court lady @Miadee

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Would want to see a spin-off in Tae-ra's world with Ji-hun as her partner. Something like The Bodyguard but RomCom. But it seems impossible the K-ent works. They hardly repeat partners.

If we pray enough, they might reunite. I’ve seen it happen twice before: Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum + Moon Chae Won and Lee Jun Ki. And for drama + movie, we have KSH and JJH.

Let’s gather together as the giddy royal court ladies and pray to bring these two together again. 

• Love 10
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

If we pray enough, they might reunite. I’ve seen it happen twice before: Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum + Moon Chae Won and Lee Jun Ki. And for drama + movie, we have KSH and JJH.

Let’s gather together as the giddy royal court ladies and pray to bring these two together again. 

I will pray really hard. Even if its just a movie... but a series would really be nice.  

• Love 4

34 minutes ago, mamabear said:

That kiss in the control room is lit :relaxed: I agree, those were LMH and KGE kissing. The angles suck, but I am so happy they got to kiss like that here. For sure it took them more than one take, and it is impossible that they didn't feel anything from it. Those were hot kisses! 

No wonder that "lifting kisseu" make him feel hilarious ...  n over joy.

Take a look his posted. that outfit wasn't for inaguration ceremony , it was for kiss scened.

He might be insane too ... I thought it was royal wedding scene at d 1st place, 

:relaxed::wub:

Oh my ship... Lee Goon & JTE was just end, but not with LMH & KGE ... Still to be continue :love:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

54 minutes ago, Prerna said:
oi

this is pure human.....she was so

desperate to just kiss him

hard ......and look at LMH I feel

he just caved in near his neck and was doing some kinda kinky stuff again with her neck

That's why he was luring her by posting this pic of his luscious lips

This is the first pic he posted after shooting ends. "Honey, don't you get tempted after seeing this juicy lips waiting for you."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I am just choked up after the episode. what a beautiful love story. Hoping the story continues in real world with LMH and KGE.  Naaa Literally praying. He said Kings birthday is there on next week.  Is that hint? Can we expect any announcement?

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I saw some very young fans complaining that this kissing scene is not hot enough.

I just like, WHAAAATTT?? :flushed:

Do you have any idea about how scandalous is this at all??

They probably missed the sexual innuendos in the conversation. :lol:

• LOL 9