[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Tonights episode :bawling: jte cry is so heart tugging. What a beautiful love story between LG and JTE. 

I don't care anymore if they date in real life or not. The reel is already above par. 

Right?!  The reel is tugging at my heart! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

That was one of the sweetest scenes I’ve ever watched!!

My heart aches!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

And the next ep preview. Why does Tae-eul get blood all over her clothes? It doesn't seem she get hurt. Please don't tell me she shot someone accidentally? Or she is trapped by LR's lackey? Argh... The waiting is killing me. :tears:

25 minutes ago, rafidah84 said:

I just saw a few clips of the intense kiss on IG and I cried a bucket already. Why is tonight episode so heartbreaking? :bawling::bawling:

Probably not, cause SBS is so stingy for their intimate scenes. Maybe on the blu-ray dvd if they make those. :sweatingbullets:

30 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Errr that looks like a deep kiss :scream::love:

Will we get to see the bts :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

Why do I feel that they are like making out in the forest hugging scene? I'm not complaining though but I see alot of snuggling into KGE neck and hair.. :wub: there is way too much head movements for a hugging scene... again not complaining :D

There is a lot of jaw movements for the final goodbye kiss but damn it was too sad.. how am I going to survive 1 week?? :blink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Why do I feel that they are like making out in the forest hugging scene? I'm not complaining though but I see alot of snuggling into KGE neck and hair.. :wub: there is way too much head movements for a hugging scene... again not complaining :D

There is a lot of jaw movements for the final goodbye kiss but damn it was too sad.. how am I going to survive 1 week?? :blink:

I'm still sad and mellow about tonight episode. But your post. Lol, this cheers me up, quite good. Thank you so much. :innocent:

How do I wish they did kiss at the bamboo forests, too. I mean the settings and vibes were all good and perfect for it. SBS, you lost perfect chance, aigoo... :dissapointed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I'm still sad and mellow about tonight episode. But your post. Lol, this cheers me up, quite good. Thank you so much. :innocent:

How do I wish they did kiss at the bamboo forests, too. I mean the settings and vibes were all good and perfect for it. SBS, you lost perfect chance, aigoo... :dissapointed:

Their emotions is so real and raw... make me wonder if its because they are attracted to each other in real life thus the emotions spill over to reel life.. 

LG or LMH is stroking KGE cheeks way too much and intimately but I'm not complaining again :D

My fellow shippers  - I think we all need virtual support and hugs and lots of spazzz for our couple to keep sane till next Friday :o

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

I'm crying again just like Eun Tak being separated from Goblin Ahjusshi...seeing KGE crying like that, it so painful...Dear Writer..please...please...make it a happy ending...Thank God i will busy working at the office starting NEXT WEEK..much more better to make my mind busy....:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

I have to come in this blog , leave the main forum because, guys, I NEED A HUG!!!!!!  

What is happening to our OTP?  Dang it, this is my 1st time to watch live airing, I will never do this again!!!!!!  This is killing me

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

18 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

I have to come in this blog , leave the main forum because, guys, I NEED A HUG!!!!!!  

What is happening to our OTP?  Dang it, this is my 1st time to watch live airing, I will never do this again!!!!!!  This is killing me

You might as well read @Heretorant theory at the Drama thread, everything makes sense :( Let us hug each other. We badly need it coz a week of waiting for the next episode is pure torture :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I'm so glad I waited for the episode unspoilt, unlike the previous ones. I really can't function right now because - y'all know why. But if KES hurts us that much this early, I just have to trust they will find a way in the end. I want to believe even KES is not that cruel

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

But if KES hurts us that much this early, I just have to trust they will find a way in the end. I want to believe even KES is not that cruel

From your lips to the ears of the gods of scriptwriting

• Like 6
  • Sad 1