[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Both kisses are lit :phew:

took it from main thread bc I think I haven't seen it yet here....

zDpRZRF.gif

She just pounced on him.....just wondering she was craving to suck his lips so

long that she didn’t bother to talk anything and just wanted to suck him up

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

These two people broke and mended millions of hearts today. Wishing hoping and praying they end up as husband and wife with children and have happily ever after

I also hope so :huh:

I'm grateful KES gave us that ending, since I already prepared my heart for a tragedy :sweatingbullets: 

I mean, can't they work out something to make her the queen? even tho plot-wise, this solution of meeting in-between time is considered optimal, because they live in different world.

But since the ending is kinda left open to interpret, i will take it as they finally find the way to make it come true :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, but this kiss was lmh and kge. 

No one can convince me otherwise. 

Babes I so agree with you the smile the whole softness and some subtle talks between the kiss and that whole ness I am dead sure it was LMH and kge

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Yes, i think she asked whether it is included in any episodes. There's this scene where they wore the outfit, but no handholding scene and such. Whether they cut it, or .... you know

This part was comedy Gold for me, I would have loved to see them rocking that Adam and Eve style in the drama.

The ending left me happy and sad, I was happy about the drama ending nicely but sad that there wont be anymore episodes :cry:.

Also did you guys notice something about the two kiss in this episode, first one, KGE was covering their face with her hands and we couldn't get the full few and did he lift her up to his level during that kiss? if it is then there must have been many takes, The second kiss in the cctv room Lee min ho covered her fully with his back after just a few seconds that they started. 

I just have this vibe that hey started protecting themselves from our scrutiny in episode 16. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Just now, Niki Idy said:

This part was comedy Gold for me, I would have loved to see them rocking that Adam and Eve style in the drama.

The ending left me happy and sad, I was happy about the drama ending nicely but sad that there wont be anymore episodes :cry:.

Also did you guys notice something about the two kiss in this episode, first one, KGE was covering their face with her hands and we couldn't get the full few and did he lift her up to his level during that kiss? if it is then there must have been many takes, The second kiss in the cctv room Lee min ho covered her fully with his back after just a few seconds that they started. 

I just have this vibe that hey started protecting themselves from our scrutiny in episode 16. 

Yes I realised both of them were covering their kisses from the cameras... 

• Love 7

16 minutes ago, Prerna said:

she looked bomb in this.....omg how can she look so sexy ......I being a girl was all drooling after seeing her in that scene.....I wonder how LMH controlled himself

Count me in. I want to be a member.  This scene was gold. KGE really has range.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3