[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This confirms one thing: they’re all in a group chat or they’re all checking each other’s Instagram. All posted at around the same time.

I’ll be over the moon if MinEun post couple photos later. If not, I’m going to blame it on those shippers who personally messaged and bombarded them about dating. Maybe they felt the need to tone it down a notch because fans were catching on. :lol:

I think he knew exactly what would happen when he posted not 1 but 2 photos emphasizing the similarity between his hands' position with KGE's :lol: he released it at such times where shippers the least expected it.

Fast forward today, at times where shippers expected it the most, he gave us selca with WDW and his lounging photos instead. Niceeeee

You know LMH, you're really a pro in this push-and-pull field :D

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This confirms one thing: they’re all in a group chat or they’re all checking each other’s Instagram. All posted at around the same time.

I’ll be over the moon if MinEun post couple photos later. If not, I’m going to blame it on those shippers who personally messaged and bombarded them about dating. Maybe they felt the need to tone it down a notch because fans were catching on. :lol:

my sentiment exactly, though i prefer to put the blame on these two dummies (das an intentional joke), to the fans. 

they were the ones igniting fire and this has got to be their comeuppance for being too loud and sometimes yelling causing others to be deaf we cant hear richard simmons. 

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think he knew exactly what would happen when he posted not 1 but 2 photos emphasizing the similarity between his hands' position with KGE's :lol: he released it at such times where shippers the least expected it.

Fast forward today, at times where shippers expected it the most, he gave us selca with WDW and his lounging photos instead. Niceeeee

You know LMH, you're really a pro in this push-and-pull field :D

Exactly!! He knows his game but we are definitely ahead of him as we can read his mind... :D

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Yeah, but someone made a good point (sorry, forgot who!). LMH has the ability to turn off comments on his posts to mute speculation and calm down the bombardment. But he’s left it open. I feel like that would be worse because everyone can see what everyone is posting! LOL At least the messages he can just ignore them and no one else can see what they say. Hahahahaha

@effyisme   "  LMH has the ability to turn off comments on" ...

she /he wrote that ... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Exactly!! He knows his game but we are definitely ahead of him as we can read his mind... :D

now we know who the real fool is.

my baby girl has been holding up, acting all cool, seemingly uninterested whereas our bean pole boi, good lord, what to do with him. he's straight up giving out discounts, free coupons, as well as vouchers to passers by to lure them into getting on the ship. oh noes, his transparancy is too sheer. pspsps we aint blind, sir. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I'm new here but I've been shipping Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho since the early episodes of TKEM. And then see their BTS vids and felt butterflies. They compliment each other.

Truly hope I'd see photos of them dating after TKEM :wub: Will miss them when it finish today. I hope they will have a new project together.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

17 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Yeah, but someone made a good point (sorry, forgot who!). LMH has the ability to turn off comments on his posts to mute speculation and calm down the bombardment. But he’s left it open. I feel like that would be worse because everyone can see what everyone is posting! LOL At least the messages he can just ignore them and no one else can see what they say. Hahahahaha

There are more than 200k comments (and still increasing) for both couple pics in his IG account and I think he is secretly loving the attention... 

Like I said, most artists would have disabled the comments section to prevent further speculation but this guy is actually loving it... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3