[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

This confirms one thing: they’re all in a group chat or they’re all checking each other’s Instagram. All posted at around the same time.

I’ll be over the moon if MinEun post couple photos later. If not, I’m going to blame it on those shippers who personally messaged and bombarded them about dating. Maybe they felt the need to tone it down a notch because fans were catching on. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

KGE's caption is "#The King's Eternal Lord When will you come~ Why don’t you come soon"?

She's asking him to come to her place so that they can watch the show together?

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 19
  • Insightful 2

I think it makes perfect sense for both LMH/KGE not to post any couple pic today as it will take the attention away from today's finale..

However having said much, they might do so tonight when the drama is showing or after.... I totally have faith in them that we will hear positive news soon.. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 10

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

guys in this pic MYM and wdw commented can someone translate...

'Pyeha, don't go... I can't let Lee Gon go... '

wow this thread moves fast I can't even post mine lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This confirms one thing: they’re all in a group chat or they’re all checking each other’s Instagram. All posted at around the same time.

I’ll be over the moon if MinEun post couple photos later. If not, I’m going to blame it on those shippers who personally messaged and bombarded them about dating. Maybe they felt the need to tone it down a notch because fans were catching on. :lol:

Yeah, but someone made a good point (sorry, forgot who!). LMH has the ability to turn off comments on his posts to mute speculation and calm down the bombardment. But he’s left it open. I feel like that would be worse because everyone can see what everyone is posting! LOL At least the messages he can just ignore them and no one else can see what they say. Hahahahaha

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

giphy.gif

I say no need to tone it down.  Fan the flames!  It's the last episode for crying out loud. Post those secret photos we know y'all keep in your phones.  Games my foot.  You're just scrolling through those pics and choosing what's for general consumption. :smirk:

• LOL 14

3 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

She's asking him to come to her place so that they can watch the show together?

Why not? Today is the finale. My message to our ship is: knock yourselves out with the most outrageous delusions. It is now or never. :D

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1