[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I think he was trying to rub some fake blood onto her cheek! That’s when she ducked a bit and hit his chest! And then after they held hands, he used his forearm to rub the blood away from her cheek! Awwwwww!! They were having so much fun ... He was already long smitten with her and this would be when she started reciprocating...:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I've yet to backread again. I will always root for them in future whether they end up with each other in real life or not. Being a famous celebrity and in a relationship is not easy matter I gather, the trials and challenges are different to normal people. Often I heard couple break up because of busy schedules, I don't want that to happen to them if they end up dating. 

My  hope of course is they end up together, and if I may add married and then  having kids, just like ki Tae young and Eugene, ji sung and park bo young.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000829263?lfrom=twitter

So in this article where LMH says:

I will do my best every moment and step forward step by step

Unless Google translated wrong totally reminds me of the scene where LG tells PM that JTE is the woman he loves and will support her every step of the way

I also hope LMH is referring to his relationship with KGE in that part:wub: yes, I said it, I think they are already dating 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

OMG @effyisme was it good? adorable? long? short? 

Replying @koreaboooo at the same time

Of coz I did not dream of the bed scene as I dreamt of the aftermath instead... I was being considerate to them ya...

but I saw the baby as I don't know why I was there delivering the baby... eyes huge like LMH but not as deep set, nose like LMH and mouth like KGE.. That's all then I woke up feeling confused lol :D

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Replying @koreaboooo at the same time

Of coz I did not dream of the bed scene as I dreamt of the aftermath instead... I was being considerate to them ya...

but I saw the baby as I don't know why I was there delivering the baby... eyes huge like LMH but not as deep set, nose like LMH and mouth like KGE.. That's all then I woke up feeling confused lol :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I am really sorry to say this too late but I am the daughter of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun and I traveled back from the past to see what came from my mommae and daddae's mind to date... 

KGE:

My son going to Taekwondo :D Daddy will fetch you later :lol:

• LOL 14

now I am dead sure they really had a conversation about each others fav. Scene she has really opened up guys and must have thought let me just post this on my IG now that’s a perfect and loving gf showing love in the most cryptic way.....

I feel how happy must be LMH after seeing this post ...:.:

his heart must have skipped a beat that she showed her side of love to him like this.....omg I so wish To see his reaction now.....he must be elated

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

KGE is so touchy-feely with LMH, at the 56sec point, she play-hit his chest a few times...then lean into it....:wub:

this video makes me giddy:lol:.. he touch her nose and hand.. :love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

24 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I am really sorry to say this too late but I am the daughter of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun and I traveled back from the past to see what came from my mommae and daddae's mind to date... 

Am laughing so hard at this. 

And people lurking think we’re just a bunch of delusional fans. 

They know nothing! 

We’re freaking hilarious and have the best sense of humor! 

• LOL 18

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Am laughing so hard at this. 

And people lurking think we’re just a bunch of delusional fans. 

They know nothing! 

We’re freaking hilarious and have the best sense of humor! 

I think we're quite delusional, delusional enough to ship them with other costars and inanimate objects. :lol:

• LOL 13

30 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

"dad, would you retell the story of how you met mom?"

"i offered her my cushion but she turned it down."

• LOL 10