[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

18 minutes ago, Prerna said:
this is real zoom guys...::let’s enjoy

Okie I'm pretty sure that they were holding hands for a short while then immediately let go once the crew approached or they simply realized they were on set filming... 

Again I must reiterate this fact - If LMH wants to hide his affections towards KGE, he definitely will be careful when filming outdoors as there are definitely fancams all around... he has been in this line for this long not to not know about this unnecessary speculation by fans thus I guess he was extra careful with previous FLs and his affection towards them are clearly platonic... But here you see a different LMH who is doing the exact opposite... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think LMH perseverance towards KGE paid off and he really proved he is worthy for her.. he proved his attraction for her is eternal that's why he wasn't bothered when she friend zoned or sunbae zoned him... for the rest of the guys, they simply just stop after she friend zoned them, if I were KGE I will just think its their moment of infatuation..

However for LMH, he proved her wrong by going all out for her to even posting their pics on IG for his 16.3million fans and mind you too, LMH did not disable the comments section even though he knew it will explode with all sorts of comments.. I seem many other artists simply disabled their comments section to prevent further speculation...

Love conquer all for LMH :heart:

@effyesme

I greatly admire your point of view about LMH. I admire his career successes . I love KGEs  acting skills,her personality everything about her. I don't close my eyes over the views of others for their relationships. Your analysis didn't break women's self-esteem and my KGE. You are very kind.

I'm not surprised if LMH didn't post anything yet on his IG, he pleased his management (MYMent) and Minoz fanbase to take a moment of TKEM splendour time. 

Still my best wishes for both ... Amien

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Okie I'm pretty sure that they were holding hands for a short while then immediately let go once the crew approached or they simply realized they were on set filming... 

Again I must reiterate this fact - If LMH wants to hide his affections towards KGE, he definitely will be careful when filming outdoors as there are definitely fancams all around... he has been in this line for this long not to not know about this unnecessary speculation by fans thus I guess he was extra careful with previous FLs and his affection towards them can clearly platonic... But here you see a different LMH who is doing the exact opposite... :D

babe now you are mirroring me I was about to say these words luckily u saved me typing thanks for speaking my heart too

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Again I must reiterate this fact - If LMH wants to hide his affections towards KGE, he definitely will be careful when filming outdoors as there are definitely fancams all around... he has been in this line for this long not to not know about this unnecessary speculation by fans thus I guess he was extra careful with previous FLs and his affection towards them can clearly platonic... But here you see a different LMH who is doing the exact opposite... :D

This is only from my personal observation to support this hypothesis. I have watched most of LMH's BTS from his past dramas (for research purpose :D), and yes he did being careful with some of his leading ladies, esp the married one. It's a wise move tho.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

14 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think it's because both non shippers and shippers liked it since non shippers will think he's putting it up for fans, while shippers will think it's cryptic lovestagram to KGE.

And prolly because it was also linked to the "ex-factor" so their fanbase must have liked the photo too. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Prerna said:
Spoiler

this is EPIC

I KNOW SINCE I SAW THAT PICTURE FOR THE FIRST TIME, LATER SOMEONE WILL EDIT THE FLOWER WITH BABY!!! :lol:

Congrats our Queen~

Edited by superspace
  • Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6

3 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Knowing that tonight is the Finale kinda breaks my heart. 

Stumbled upon this and it kinda makes me emotional :blink:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBIz-suJDkQ/?igshid=162cgaimsitjt

Oh no!!! This tugged at my heart strings. He is so good looking and so in love with her. The tears she shed is just sad.

Please, they need to be together in reel and real. It is no longer a question. They just have to.

Can someone send all these fanmade videos to them?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

@effyismeU have reached a whole new level of the RCL level.

Worshiping-women.jpg

You know why?? Coz you fellow CLs were talking about her baggy clothes then I dreamt she got knocked up during the drama and had to hide her growing bump in those baggy clothes towards the end of the drama.. we were even discussing when the baby was conceived as it was said she was 4-5 months along now so the baby was conceived early this year then we concluded they started dating late last year..

LMH you sly fellow :P

Edit: Guess I just promoted myself to be the Goddess of Fertility :wub:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12

In these pictures why do I feel that both LMH and KGE are expressing something more than the last day shoot feeling.......

look at kge and LMH face it’s so lit as if they had told lady noh.....haermoni give us your blessings “WE ARE DATING“ 

I wish we had some face reader among us.......

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1