Quantcast

About episode 6: 

I think my favorite is the scene in the plane, when they wrote on each other's palms. It's sooo cute and lovely. His laugh on that part seems so natural. Actually, his laugh on the whole drama seems so natural.

Spoiler

Love the kitchen scene and the head-tap. 

Also love the after kiss convo, where directly after he asked her to guess whether it meant he had dated before and was currently dating at the moment, what she said was "Take off your clothes."

It's hard not to get excited, lol. Like the character Lee Geon.

He looks super gorgeous in the battle scene with his navy uniform. Ah, it would be great to have a leader like him. These days, countries go to war, where the soldiers bet with their lives and the presidents stay snug in the capital city. To have someone that say he'd leave the battleship last would be great.

The ending where Tae Eul saw him at her front yard, with her eyes brimming with tears sealed the episode brilliantly. I've been getting here and there, because Tae Eul is so logical, that she stopped herself from feeling too much to this King from another universe. But then, you can't stop love from happening. 

I've noticed it since Goblin. KGE is such a superb actress. Her eyes would always speak the emotions she's trying to convey. When she cries, I feel like crying with her and for her. It breaks my heart and it's painful to see her cry, that's why it's so believable that she was the Jong Tae Eul who was missing Lee Geon. Her tears were more lovely than the running and hugging him scene, although that was wow as well. 

I've been thinking about it for a few episodes. KGE's face is the face of Korean queens and princesses from the past. She is a beautiful in a really Korean way. 

About the ship:

I am new to following both of them, and I am giddy to realize that she is the first woman he posted in his instagram account. Maybe it's just promotion. Maybe there's something more. 

I wanted to be low-key, but it's soooo hard. I guess I'm gonna say that I do want them to be real. 

Guys start being serious about relationships in his thirties, in my opinion. In South Korea particularly, after they enlisted. I'm getting ahead of myself, but she's the type a girl I'd bring home to introduce to my mother if I were a man. 

She could be that girl for him. Coming to his life at the right time. At the right moment. 

Shippers-wise, I was confused by how there are not many people posting in this thread. This is not a complain, I enjoy reading everyone's post here, and it's kinda nice not having to catch up so much on a soompi thread (haha). However, I'm glad I found so many people who ship them. Just in their posts alone, people are supporting them as an onscreen couple. A lot of them also hope that they would be real off screen as well. 

We're sailing, everyone!

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

To everyone posting here: THANK YOU!

I really encourage people to post more. I usually go check here to check new scoop from our couple. I enjoy all the bts and as i observed in youtube, the views of their videos are increasing tremendously! Im happy people are noticing their chemistry :wub: I just want this series to have much more attention that they have right now because they deserve it.

KGE and LMH are meant for each other. Their giddiness with each other is undeniable. They are still shy with each other especially when they compliment each other. I think thats a good sign. Its like the honeymoon phase of being inlove. hahahaha okey too much of my delusional mind. 

I love KGE very straightforwad then gets so meek everytime LMH gets too sweet and touchy to her. hahahahaha and DAMN! That scene when she was calling his real name. I was like oh com'on just KISS HIM! hahahahahaha.

I hope to hear from you soon guys! your insights and more videos and pictures to share here. another week of torture waiting for ep 7 and 8 i need you guys here with me hahahaha. BTS come fast! :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

About episode 6: 

I think my favorite is the scene in the plane, when they wrote on each other's palms. It's sooo cute and lovely. His laugh on that part seems so natural. Actually, his laugh on the whole drama seems so natural.

Reveal hidden contents

Love the kitchen scene and the head-tap. 

Also love the after kiss convo, where directly after he asked her to guess whether it meant he had dated before and was currently dating at the moment, what she said was "Take off your clothes."

It's hard not to get excited, lol. Like the character Lee Geon.

He looks super gorgeous in the battle scene with his navy uniform. Ah, it would be great to have a leader like him. These days, countries go to war, where the soldiers bet with their lives and the presidents stay snug in the capital city. To have someone that say he'd leave the battleship last would be great.

The ending where Tae Eul saw him at her front yard, with her eyes brimming with tears sealed the episode brilliantly. I've been getting here and there, because Tae Eul is so logical, that she stopped herself from feeling too much to this King from another universe. But then, you can't stop love from happening. 

I've noticed it since Goblin. KGE is such a superb actress. Her eyes would always speak the emotions she's trying to convey. When she cries, I feel like crying with her and for her. It breaks my heart and it's painful to see her cry, that's why it's so believable that she was the Jong Tae Eul who was missing Lee Geon. Her tears were more lovely than the running and hugging him scene, although that was wow as well. 

I've been thinking about it for a few episodes. KGE's face is the face of Korean queens and princesses from the past. She is a beautiful in a really Korean way. 

About the ship:

I am new to following both of them, and I am giddy to realize that she is the first woman he posted in his instagram account. Maybe it's just promotion. Maybe there's something more. 

I wanted to be low-key, but it's soooo hard. I guess I'm gonna say that I do want them to be real. 

Guys start being serious about relationships in his thirties, in my opinion. In South Korea particularly, after they enlisted. I'm getting ahead of myself, but she's the type a girl I'd bring home to introduce to my mother if I were a man. 

She could be that girl for him. Coming to his life at the right time. At the right moment. 

Shippers-wise, I was confused by how there are not many people posting in this thread. This is not a complain, I enjoy reading everyone's post here, and it's kinda nice not having to catch up so much on a soompi thread (haha). However, I'm glad I found so many people who ship them. Just in their posts alone, people are supporting them as an onscreen couple. A lot of them also hope that they would be real off screen as well. 

We're sailing, everyone!

It's honestly so hard to pick a favorite scene in Episode 6. That episode was so well done. Whenever I think about the lines and their exchanges, my heart aches up a little. That's how powerful they are as an on-screen couple. :wub: 

Spoiler

I've read everything you posted in the spoiler tag and I have to say, I feel you! I also originally wanted to be low-key about this couple because I know how hard it is to keep yourself updated and always be on the lookout for any developments but I guess there are just ships that force you out of your lurk-mode and they're that ship for me.  

I recently only found out about the thought that KGE was actually the first woman posted in LMH's IG aside from his mom. I mean, it could easily be a promotion but then again, he could always just post a group pic right? :phew: Let's see where this goes! KGE is already following WDH in IG. The fact that she and LMH are not following each other makes me think. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, yes! To all the shippers lurking out there -now is the time! haha we have to set the sails early so our ship can sail smoothly when the time comes. 

1 hour ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I really encourage people to post more. I usually go check here to check new scoop from our couple. I enjoy all the bts and as i observed in youtube, the views of their videos are increasing tremendously! Im happy people are noticing their chemistry :wub: I just want this series to have much more attention that they have right now because they deserve it.

KGE and LMH are meant for each other. Their giddiness with each other is undeniable. They are still shy with each other especially when they compliment each other. I think thats a good sign. Its like the honeymoon phase of being inlove. hahahaha okey too much of my delusional mind. 

I love KGE very straightforwad then gets so meek everytime LMH gets too sweet and touchy to her. hahahahaha and DAMN! That scene when she was calling his real name. I was like oh com'on just KISS HIM! hahahahahaha.

I hope to hear from you soon guys! your insights and more videos and pictures to share here. another week of torture waiting for ep 7 and 8 i need you guys here with me hahahaha. BTS come fast! :D

I have noticed this too esp after Episode 4/5/6  - it seems that we're seeing more and more people unlurk and express their admiration for the chemistry of LMH and KGE. It's so cute to also see Arjenia (KGE fans) and Minoz (LMH fans) unite and actually express their giddiness towards our ship. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BTS of Ep 5 and 6! Release them alreadyyyyy! :joy:

Welcome to our new friends onboard our ship!! @aidanelle 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

ikr it's interesting tho they've been filming for more 6 months (as i read somewhere they're still filming till June) and it means their relationship is not platonic. in swoon game LMH and JEC looked more close but i see differently, whenever he turned his head to KGE, i find that cute lol and he called her few times with Goeunie aww :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, Cara said:

ikr it's interesting tho they've been filming for more 6 months (as i read somewhere they're still filming till June) and it means their relationship is not platonic. in swoon game LMH and JEC looked more close but i see differently, whenever he turned his head to KGE, i find that cute lol and he called her few times with Goeunie aww :wub:

Yep, LMH and JEC have known each other before coz they did cooperate in CF in the past

But for KGE, LMH is very different and really attentive towards KGE

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
10 hours ago, graceyco said:

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to our new friends onboard our ship!! @aidanelle 

Thank you for the welcome greeting :wub:

Hi everyone!

I'm a long term fan of our dearest gorgeous & talented KGE...since her 'Cheese In The Trap' days :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello again everyone! 

KGE is pretty tall right? and LMH is 6'2 if I am not mistaken. I love their height difference. They look so cute together! Even though I feel like they are not THERE yet, but it is nice that they have really comfortable relationship. They look close enough to joke around and laugh out loud with each other. As I have observed based on the BTS of the drama and their interviews, LMH looks kinda smitten of her, or is it just me? LOL. Whilst LMH calls her Eun-ni, I wonder why KGE has not called him 'oppa' yet. Does she do this as a reminder for her not to cross the line? I hope not...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
10 hours ago, Cara said:

I think as of now, they don't have that kind of special relationship yet. But I hope this comfortable and fun relationship that they have will bloom to romance soon! Whenever LMH talks to KGE, he is so attentive to her. He even asked her side questions. LOL. Same goes with their interview with SBS catch. It is such a bummer that there is no available Subbed version of the full interview in YT :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, aidanelle said:

Thank you for the welcome greeting :wub:

Hi everyone!

I'm a long term fan of our dearest gorgeous & talented KGE...since her 'Cheese In The Trap' days :D

She is such a talented actress but what I like most about her is her natural and simple outlook in life. :wub: I am really happy that she's getting more and more for her outstanding work and talent lately.

10 hours ago, Cara said:

yes! Was thinking about this too. Also, they still have time to interact and get to know each other further since they have until June. I hope they devleop a stronger friendship bond or even something deeper! LMH laughs at the littlest of things that KGE does/says! I think he is overly amused with her or maybe he adores her too much (or that's just me and my shipper heart.) 

Annyeong @mamabear welcome to the ship!! We all are with you in wishing the best for our pair!

--

GUYS!! Good news, our thread just made it to the HOT TOPICS of Soompi forums! Whoohooo congratulations to us! 

To all the lurking shippers out there, un-lurk and join the fun here!

2702e5f504c797e64ce138c3c095330597efa1b2

src

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

The shippers have commenced the investigative works! haha :lol: Check this out!

And look at this BTS from the basketball scene. Watch until the end! LMH is once again highly amused of KGE. Love this friendship!! :wub:

Annyeong @ChunSungIm!! The Dispatch edit is so funny! Daebak!

• Like 4