[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

And of course, I want KGE to read all about him to know he is just not about looks. He has substance and he is close to his family. I think it is important to have good family values. She needs to know him as someone who is not just a hallyu star. By researching about him, she will know he is too good to let go!

They will be proud reading this *sigh*

• Like 8
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is why I said she intentionally hides her hot body in those baggy clothes, it must be annoying seeing guys droll over her since college when she knows she has more substance and value to offer. 

I did this too in college, it used to drive me crazy when I hear cat calls from guys just because they saw my richard simmons in tight jeans. 

Hope certain some one submits his case strongly and declare his intentions to the world. Otherwise Korea and world is full of wise men.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Hi , @Prerna

In my oppinion

What happend so far with SK  is impact  of Korean wave, we can't deny it, their government n all was strongly full support of "fannish " FanBase or fans existence. Their main reason was to protect their own culture and advancing their tourism. no wonder,   .. we are all here discussed it. :glasses: and don't forget this is entertainment bussines, everything can be possible when we talk about bussines. Even feelings become meaningless in business. So sad to hear that. But yes I suggest all the fan must be more mature, and do respect privacy. 

Look like I'm strong enough but not. I hate being under control or try to control sbd. N Uri MinGo couple are strong enough :glasses: ....fighting :love:

I can understand. I am also from India. Here we have not seen this much of Negativity. We do have some but no to this extent. Besides I never watch any ongoing dramas on Indian Tv. So i have no idea about tv  stars fans.  This is my first year of watching dramas from other countries.  But actors feel pressure if this negativity levels are this much high. I hope our couple cross this hurdle very easily.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Hi , @Prerna

In my oppinion

What happend so far with SK  is impact  of Korean wave, we can't deny it, their government n all was strongly full support of "fannish " FanBase or fans existence. Their main reason was to protect their own culture and advancing their tourism. no wonder,   .. we are all here discussed it. :glasses: and don't forget this is entertainment bussines, everything can be possible when we talk about bussines. Even feelings become meaningless in business. So sad to hear that. But yes I suggest all the fan must be more mature, and do respect privacy. 

Look like I'm strong enough but not. I hate being under control or try to control sbd. N Uri MinGo couple are strong enough :glasses: ....fighting :love:

What is korean wave.  Wait I will google it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

B4 I go to bed, just wanna make a wish if KGE and/or LMH lurking somewhere around here.

Would you kindly pose you two selfie together like a bonus for TKEM Fans on this glorious day of the finale episode, plsssss? :heart:

Hug w/ lots of love 

Cheers n GN :sleeping:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

On a lighter note, I just told my husband to follow KGE in IG. He has one but never really used his IG, so I told him to put it in good use. I’m glad he simply asked for her name, complied and showed me the proof :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

58 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Ok ladies, I need affirmation. If commoners like us can research about LMH and KGE, and find out everything about them (including the casual slip on shoes they wear), please tell me the both of them are capable enough to use the internet to look at each other's beautiful photos from the past, read about their interviews and know all about each other, RIGHT? Or better still, they do have dedicated personnel who will find out things for them, including what netizens are saying about them, RIGHT?

Why I need this affirmation? Because I need LMH to see all these sexy curvy beautiful pics of KGE. He has only seen her in baggy clothes in TKEM (even the press cons and interviews are not revealing or tight), and before that the only time he saw her in person was when she wore that white sexy backless dress. Yes he hugged her enough to know how her body feels but he has not seen it! He needs to see how sexy she can be, so that he will get that boost to pursue harder!

And of course, I want KGE to read all about him to know he is just not about looks. He has substance and he is close to his family. I think it is important to have good family values. She needs to know him as someone who is not just a hallyu star. By researching about him, she will know he is too good to let go!

Sigh, I am just too invested in these two. What have they done to us? They are not desperate, but we are. Maybe their friends and family could also see what we see and fan the fire for them, haha. In short, those close to them should do something. We are already trying very hard across the globe.

By the way, I am ashamed of myself to feel ashamed for KGE when I saw her in those big casual slip on shoes. They looked out of place, too big and reminds me of those Croc shoes. Now I know they are Ugg shoes and my perspective has changed. Yes, I am superficial....:unsure:

I think lee min ho already saw kim go eun’s beautiful body. When they attended the same award event in 2015. Kim go eun wore a white long sleek dress with high slit and its bare back. :smirk::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

I can understand. I am also from India. Here we have not seen this much of Negativity. We do have some but no to this extent. Besides I never watch any ongoing dramas on Indian Tv. So i have no idea about tv  stars fans.  This is my first year of watching dramas from other countries.  But actors feel pressure if this negativity levels are this much high. I hope our couple cross this hurdle very easily.

Hello my fellow country chingu.....

• Like 1