[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Okay, I've googled it, wheew... even without seeing the full movie it made 50 shades felt like teenage movie :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I meant, are you sure you want LMH as the main lead? first, if he does, all his fans worlwide will likely have heart attack and nosebleed at the same time during the premier :D second, he just can't help being out of character, shy giddy all smiles when KGE is around, it will require him super high concentration in order to pull off such scene with KGE :D:D:D

No "cut u cut u" can stop him

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Someone's successfully done this edit, while Mr. Uncontrollable's still stuck on idk, Pluto...? :sweatingbullets:

He's still stuck in that space between the 2 parallel world..... don't forget the time difference when he's in there so most prob its tomorrow when he finally emerges...:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Lets give them privacy for this... a real life couple can't act in an erotic film as they cannot control themselves... :naughty:

I think it will only be one individual who wouldn't be able to control themselves. And it is NOT KGE :phew:

Separate point, I hope LMH got to keep that whip as souvenir 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, HallyuStar said:

Let's practice what we preach ok? Lee min ho is human too, as for being narcissistic, well look at his twitter account. 

Sorry for my introduction. Hi everyone

EXCUSE ME??!!

Am still backtracking but the above line caught my eye.

Just what makes LMH's IG different from IGs of other actors/actresses to make you conclude that he is narcissistic? It's like saying everyone esp any celebrity who has IG is one.  You then fail in understanding what IG is for then. I suggest you be careful in describing a celebrity that a particular forum or thread supports cos that will promote misunderstanding

Furthermore you totally misunderstood @koreaboooo's intention she  mentioned PSH.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

this thread is really showing some serious anxiety symptomps since someone hasnt updated his lovestagram... HAHAHAHAHAHHA

• we are all hypervigiliant in case the main ship is not sailing, thus all the sudden alternates.. 
  • irritability and restlessness, showed by the moving speed of the thread.. i mean, lamp, whip, etc etc.. 
  • lack of concentration on the main topic, racing thoughts and unwanted thought.. jumped to one topic to another.. to the extent now we even have a scandalous sex tape scenario HAHAHHAHAHA

MINHOOOO-SSSIIIIII... JAEBAAALLLLLL.. do you want to see us all admitted to mental hospital??? it's difficult to arrange schedule with phsychiatrist nowadayssss.. help us and update already!!!!!!

I think today's grand theme is "LMH's random effect" :D

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

EXCUSE ME??!!

Just what makes LMH's IG different from IGs of other actors/actresses to make you conclude that he is narcissistic? It's like saying everyone esp any celebrity who has IG is one.  YOu fail in understanding what IG is for then.

And you totally misunderstood @koreaboooo's intention she  mentioned PSH.

We've been bombarded by people who likes putting words into our mouth for the past few days. This ship needs serious cleaning. lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Just now, MissSuperCyan said:

We've been bombarded by people who likes putting words into our mouth for the past few days. This ship needs serious cleaning. lol 

Luckily most of us are mature and so we move on easily after correcting their mistakes. :D

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

EXCUSE ME??!!

Just what makes LMH's IG different from IGs of other actors/actresses to make you conclude that he is narcissistic? It's like saying everyone esp any celebrity who has IG is one.  YOu fail in understanding what IG is for then.

Twitter girl, twitter not IG :D

You may say that i misunderstood her but she said the other day when someone mentioned jung hae in  that this thread is for lee min ho and kim go eun only, Double standard? 

You are excused by the way. 

• Unamused 3

On 6/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, koreaboooo said:

I think most of us here were her fans for longer and personally I believe she is strong enough to deal with hate. She's been doing that throughout her career and she's not going to stop because she always have strong beliefs in what she values and likes to go against controversy. She usually chooses works that people would have issues with. If she wants to play it safe and always live trying to be protected, then she would've done that from the very start, but she doesn't. Also as her supporter, if she chooses to date, then you should support her in whoever she chooses to date. Us shipping her isn't forcing her or LMH to date. They're both old enough to make decisions in their lives. If they want to date, we'll support them as we had believe they are interested in each other to begin with. If they don't choose to date, we'll still wish them their best even if we might be sad. In the end of the day, we enjoy watching and looking into their romance but we all have our lives as well. Shipping is just for fun and keep us entertained during these difficult times.

This speak about almost all of us in here. I feel the same too. I know she can take care if herself and she cna choose whomever she wanna be with. Shipping her with lee min ho just because we saw there was something and if we are wrong, which i wish we aren't and hopefully not wrong, seriously hoping were not wrong, than that's fine. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

EXCUSE ME??!!

Chingu, you are backtracking... just warning you, pages 378-384 are all about potential ships we’d jump on if this one sinks :lol:

“Excuse me” was my exact thought. Thank goodness the fellow court ladies here held me back because believe me, I would have gone berserk! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, HallyuStar said:

You may say that i misunderstood her but she said the other day when someone mentioned jung hae in  that this thread is for lee min ho and kim go eun only, Double standard? 

Please go away. 

If you think lmh is narcissistic, YOU KNOW NOTHING!

This is me being very very very nice. 

Good bye. 

• Love 10
  • Awesome 7

5 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

Let's give a honorary RCL badge to whomever at SBSnow_insta thought of zooming in to this particular shot.  We know you're a silent shipper.  lol.  

Sec Mo, I mean @Heretorant did you assign someone from the shipper's group to be in disguise in SBSnow? LOL

• LOL 13

8 minutes ago, HallyuStar said:

I never said it's a thread for LMH and KGE only. If you read my previous posts, I mentioned it's a thread for LMH and KGE shippers. If you're against our ship, then there's no reason for you to be in this thread. It's fine to mention other people as long as you're not causing issues with our ship since this thread is a shipper's thread. Clearly you did misunderstood me. That person started posting JHI to try to go against our ship. Her reason of being in this thread is to start drama, similar reason to what you're doing now. We don't bring up people to ruin our ships or to compare them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5