Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I would've shipped LJJ if he didn't have a gf already. :P LMH has better luck with Maximus or even the whip he keeps holding. :lol:

What about, what about... LMHxKGExhandcuffsxwhip?

What does that give us?

:lol:

• Naughty 9
  • LOL 9

You guys!!!! The otp here is actually

Kahi X BBQ chicken duhhh !!!..

....okay i'll stop:w00t:

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Anyway it's still early... anything can happen from now till tonight... :D

I think LMH is busy changing the color/tone or even photoshopping an entire cherry blossom tree into his pic now... :P

does he even know how to edit pictures tho? he's lost at how jenga works and clueless about the trending slang. i mean, he's such a grandpa. sigh. 

• LOL 16

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

What does that give us?

I approve of this ship. :naughty:

• LOL 13

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Back to the real OTP. 

The difference of behavior may be due to: 

1) they’re getting to know each other outside of set

2) they’re already dating 

3) lmh already proposed 

Your pick. :lol:

btw, I love your username! 

haha tq!! you are one of my fav user here :)

ive been lurking in this thread even before the pages were less than 100pgs. but decided to come out from hiding just to let this thing out of my mind lol. I can feel that our Goeun-shhi behaved differently in those bts episodes. I guess that explains less interactions compared to previous bts bcus they might want to be careful with the staff around eventhough im pretty sure that most of em already aware that there is something between these two lol

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I would've shipped LJJ if he didn't have a gf already. :P LMH has better luck with Maximus or even the whip he keeps holding. :lol:

Would You Buy Lee Min Ho’s Precious Luxury Watch from “The King: Eternal Monarch”?

Don't forgot his watch!

Screenshot_20200421-171300.png?w=720&ssl

I can't find a pic of him holding the sword....

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

What does that give us?

A bit off topic, i don't know why but i can totally see LMH as Christian Grey (sorry Jamie Dornan :lol:), that 'devouring' aura he emitted during kitchen scene BTS.. where he bite his lip while staring at her. Meanwhile KGE in ep 12 neck kiss scene was totally screaming Anastasia Steele :glasses:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

I can't find a pic of him holding the sword....

Of course given the scenario LMHxKGExHandcuffxWhip, LMH’s sword has to be present. 

I’m getting too naughty, 

*runs*

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 10

Just now, Heretorant said:

Of course given the scenario LMHxKGExHandcuffxWhip, LMH’s sword has to be present. 

I’m getting too naughty, 

*runs*

I can totally understand what sword you're referring to. :phew:

He would need to bring his sword for this. 

• Naughty 15
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

A bit off topic, i don't know why but i can totally see LMH as Christian Grey (sorry Jamie Dornan :lol:), that 'devouring' aura he emitted during kitchen scene BTS.. where he bite his lip while staring at her. Meanwhile KGE in ep 12 neck kiss scene was totally screaming Anastasia Steele :glasses:

I have not read the book before, but I read the TWILIGHT FANFIC that led to the story, and for me, I can't really get the vibe.

The power dynamics is too unequal, and the girl is just basically following his lead.

In TKEM, JTE is an independent woman with her own mind on what she likes, while KGE to me, has similar vibe to JTE, just more feminine.

• Love 9

48 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What does that give us?

u mean we start shipping handcuffsXwhip..?:w00t:

• LOL 6

10 hours ago, louistommoaf said:

Sharing you all the pain I’m feeling right now, stream with me the OSTs :bawling:

my heart always ache every time i see LMH's hand tremble... You can see it here in this video at mark :44 to :46.  It also happened when he was tying her hair in an old video or whenever he handles guns... thank goodness really he survived that accident

• Sad 4
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What does that give us?

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I approve of this ship. :naughty:

HEAR HEAR!

:ph34r:

i will never forget LMH's face upon hearing KGE saying she feels good when handcuffing people.. boyyyy was surprised alrighttt... 

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 11

Just now, MinEunObsessed said:

I have not read the book before, but I read the TWILIGHT FANFIC that led to the story, and for me, I can't really get the vibe.

The power dynamics is too unequal, and the girl is just basically following his lead.

In TKEM, JTE is an independent woman with her own mind on what she likes, while KGE to me, has similar vibe to JTE, just more feminine.

That's why she will use the handcuffs on him. :lol: That surprised look he got during the interview. Yupp he'll be even more surprised when it happens.

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, I feel like we’re missing an important ship! 

LMH x Maximus DUH!!! 

DUH!!!

yall have the audacity to ship his majesty with anyone but makshimus, in front of his salad? remember he's the one LMH shared his favorite lemon-flavoured candy with, he even came two months before the shoot kicked off just to bathe him. yall ships could never. 

• LOL 17

12 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Actually, story-wise, the author depicted the woman as strong-willed despite her innocent exterior, she never obeyed the man's terms and argued with him like all time, but yes he got all resources in the world :lol:

They almost always ended on her terms tho, even tho he's supposed to be the dominant :lol:

Anw it's fictional, so i can't see that being applied for LMH-KGE in real life, but who knows rite since people experimenting sometimes :naughty:

It will be intriguing if it's for a movie tho, i'll go watch if any :D

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I prefer them to be Massimo and Laura in 365 DNI. :phew::ph34r:

• LOL 2

You court ladies are too fast! I can't keep up! LMHxKGExWhip x handcuffs?! hahaha ... switch off the lights! 

• LOL 7

34 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I prefer them to be Massimo and Laura in 365 DNI. :phew::ph34r:

Omg, Massimo - dominant mafia boss, that’s the character i would love LMH to take next,  for Laura, you know, i know, everyone here knows :phew: :lol: :innocent:

• LOL 7

41 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

During the Swoon Who Me, KGE actually wasn't jealous LMH was having fun with JEC. She was jealous that JEC was having fun with LMH! We were eyeing the wrong person all along! :lol:

okay what's going on here... am i in the right forum..... ?? 

200.gif HAHAHAHAH

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, I feel like we’re missing an important ship! 

LMH x Maximus DUH!!! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

#GonJoForever

• LOL 14