[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Lisa_BB said:

And don't forget the JEC's reflection in KGE's van in IG. KEG actually dedicated an IG post for JEC.  :lol:

During the Swoon Who Me, KGE actually wasn't jealous LMH was having fun with JEC. She was jealous that JEC was having fun with LMH! We were eyeing the wrong person all along! :lol:

• LOL 21

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Back to the real OTP. 

The difference of behavior may be due to: 

1) they’re getting to know each other outside of set

2) they’re already dating 

3) lmh already proposed 

Your pick. :lol:

btw, I love your username! 

No. 2 most likely...:D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I can't believe we moved 2 pages just by talking about other alternative ships.. well done ladies :D

I am seriously wondering if I miss anything, like LMH's post coz I was just away for less than an hour but the thread is moving fast. Haha little did I know that you ladies are already having alternative ships! Haha 

Is this the result of having little to none breadcrumbs today?  :joy:

I can't imagine what we are going to do once TKEM ends and there won't be any breadcrumbs to be given to us at all :joy:

That's kinda creeping me out a bit. Hahahaha 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

During the Swoon Who Me, KGE actually wasn't jealous LMH was having fun with JEC. She was jealous that JEC was having fun with LMH! We were eyeing the wrong person all along! :lol:

Ohh yes! then what LMH did that day actually to block his competitor out so JEC couldn't get close to KGE :tounge_wink:

• LOL 10

7 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Oh, we forgot Lee Lim! 

oh i just remember... during the precon, LMH said that he missed his sunbae LJJ.. he's upset that he hasnt got the chance to shoot together... 

so, another ship to sail... LMH x LJJ 

:ph34r::ph34r:

• LOL 13

6 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Some nice information here...again...how alike are the two of them!  His interest in travelling to see nature...KGE interest in outdoors...

And be a professional gamer and interest in games, KGE seems too likes to play games right? 

Sometimes, when things are not aligned properly...even if you have fate to meet, you just cannot be together because it is not the right time. But honestly, they are really meeting each other at the right place and right time. Both are single and with similar likes. I really, really, really hope they take this chance to see if things could work out between them.

Somehow, knowing more about them, makes me believe they would actually take a hiatus from it all, and go travelling...sharing with us where they went and what they do. Simply living life, the way they want it to be. But this time, they would have each other, as companions and soulmates.

Yes, I wish this for them! But, I don't mind if they want to go away privately (i.e not telling us), have their own space, away from public eyes :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Anyway it's still early... anything can happen from now till tonight... :D

I think LMH is busy changing the color/tone or even photoshopping an entire cherry blossom tree into his pic now... :P

ROFL I laughed out loud 

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, MinGoLove said:

oh i just remember... during the precon, LMH said that he missed his sunbae LJJ.. he's upset that he hasnt got the chance to shoot together... 

Wait, I feel like we’re missing an important ship! 

LMH x Maximus DUH!!! 

• LOL 11

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Back to the real OTP. 

The difference of behavior may be due to: 

1) they’re getting to know each other outside of set

2) they’re already dating 

3) lmh already proposed 

Your pick. :lol:

btw, I love your username! 

All 3 for me..it is ALL IN or nothing hahaha :P

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

I would've shipped LJJ if he didn't have a gf already. :P LMH has better luck with Maximus or even the whip he keeps holding. :lol:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 16

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

1 minute ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

You guys here in soompi are really funny!! I used to lurk here just reading everyone point of view but this time I encouraged myself to write down just to say thanks for making me laughs. Shipping TKEM cast to each and everyone even to a lamp, what a witty mind you all have here. :joy: I am too emotional coz I am heavily and emotionally invested to this drama that seems my life and happiness depends on them. The pairing I've never thought will blast such great chemistry even their behind the scenes. Its like their bts is another love story starting to unfold and I do hope these two will end up together in real life.. Good luck to us for tomorrow episode, I think we need to prepare another bunch of tissue

And now I’m crying :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I don’t want no stupid other ship, I want MinEun and MinEun only! 

I’m going to miss them! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9