[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

41 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

Hahaha yes maybe they were shocked by the response of the fans of them posting photos in jeju. :joy: 

Yeeesssss! B):ph34r:

Agree, 

But yes they (the crews) were in jeju, coz another one post his Pict too. Just wish they all are there having fun, n healthy.  I don't see our lovely couple there. :lol:

PEACE

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Agree, 

But yes they (the crews) were in jeju, coz another one post his Pict too. Just wish they all are there having fun, n healthy.  I don't see our lovely couple there. :lol:

PEACE

They lock themselves in a room.

Pandemic is still around so better order a BBQ chicken, some beer, on TV..  

:phew::phew:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Okay then why in the world South Korean Nee’s isn’t saying anything about it???? Why SBS isn’t saying anything about??????

lol! I’m fuming can’t you tell heheheh

que pasa? what's happening mates?

29 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Thank you @jy_cohh for saying # I, think so too.  I go for #3 as well. KGE seems like the type of person who will go with her instincts and gut-feel!  You can see it in her IG wall where she doesn't mind posting pictures of her unmade or candid shots that capture the feeling she wants to show. So her actions in the BTS plus her reactions seem guarded at first but i think she quickly got over that and just went with the flow.  

@effyismei agree that posting her picture in LMH IG is such a big move.  I've seen his wall and aside from his pics, and nature shots, (ok, he has a back pic of his mom), he doesn't seem to post photos with co-actors in a drama he stars in that are candid! That was a big "uh-huh, i think I saw what you did there." moment for me.

High 5 to another ep 4 LG/JTE converter /shipper! 

I think it will be fun to have a poll on when exactly we become court ladies. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think the term "high fashion" suits her. She also has great body but usually covered in loose outfits. I once had this thought if only they can make her wear better dress during the swoon jenga game, that pale green dress didn't do her beauty justice :sweatingbullets:

But i love that dress she wear though.... It didn't show her figure but she look so classy and elegant in that dress. Like a queen. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

9 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm seeing so many people on here comparing other actresses to KGE. If possible, can we not do that on this thread? I'm a huge KGE fan just as much as most of you but I wouldn't want to compare her to other actresses for their looks. They're all charming in their own way. Suzy has reasons to be called the nation's first love from Koreans and that's fine and us fans are able to admire KGE and I'm glad, but let's carry on. :D

Agree. Even kim go eun say each person are beautiful in their own way. Don't follow her hater step who comparing her with other actresses. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, Tangerinecultivator said:

The fact that KGE is a Chanel girl speaks a lot. I think the brand adores her talent, confidence, and natural beauty. 

Being a Chanel girl is the dream of all celebrities internationally.

I think KGE epitomizes the Chanel brand.  The brand's quiet simplicity and elegance stand out because people know the value behind it.  LMH saw it when he was gushing about her during the press conference.  How can you not be attracted to someone with that strong sense of self? 

I mean she is this:

AND she is also this: 

"Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside." - Coco Chanel

Edited by kdramakitten
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, lalala.wolf said:

Hi!

Silent lurker here since Day 1, but I’ve decided to unlurk after I read some discussion about KGE’s beauty.

I’ve seen a lot if KGE’s project but because I was never the type to obsess over pretty celebrities, I don’t follow her personal life, but silently anticipates her next projects. 

After watching Goblin, I thought that this girl has a really ethereal beauty, her face is like sunshine peaking through the clouds haha! And then TIFL sealed the deal for me, she has the kind of beauty that’s easy on the eyes, it’s not intimidating but it looks like she just woke up looking pretty (if you get what I mean? Haha)

So I mentioned my love for KGE to my korean friend (he’s a male btw) who’s now serving in military, and he was like “Me too! I love her too!” So I asked him “I thought KGE was generally hated bc she wasn’t the korean standard of beauty (or whatever haters would like to call it)”

and he said “No, she’s very much loved here in Korea. Most of her projects were successful and popular. Koreans find her beautiful as well. As much as koreans are known for PS, they also appreciate natural korean beauty” “Maybe those were the fans who think they own their oppas”

He also said that KGE is a really respected actress. Like a lot of celebrities in korea are famous for being pretty, but KGE is REALLY known for her craft (her being beautiful is just an extra) To know a KOREAN MAN’s POV on KGE is quiet fascinating! 

I’ve actually known LMH since BOF, never really followed his personal life because  (no offense to LMH fans), but I used to find him boring before. Just that whenever I’d stumble to some BTS vids or press cons from his past dramas before, and it seems to me like he just went there to do the job and go home. He had good chemistry with his on-screen partners  but he seems serious and put a boundary between him and his FLs so people don’t get the wrong idea. OF COURSE I KNOW BETTER NOW. Reading comments about him from long time fans and seeing him with KGE, changed my perspective on him which def made me a fan.

I knew there’s something going on with KGE and LMH after watching the keyword game. LMH just.. i dont know? Hahaha but he’s so trying hard to get KGE’s attention.The way LMH was trying to meet KGE eye level, the way he was asking follow up questions, and her trying to avoid long eye contact, her laughing off the awkwardness of his constant attention, also, the way he’s stucked by KGE’s arms like a glue made me remember all the awkward dates I’ve been to before HAHAHA. I even told my friend (who’s also watch TKEM and is now a obsess LMH fan) that “KGE and LMH will date. I’m sure of that” and when she would ask me for proofs, I would just say, “You just wait” :yum:

I just hope that everything would go well for them. I know LMH would def fight for her. CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT TIME TO THEY’LL OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP BUT FOR NOW, I’ll happily take all the breadcrumbs that they give us and to I’m just so happy to be part of this mature and responsible fam :heart:

Okay this has been so long I’M SO SORRY :bawling:

Don't apologize! I love everything you said! :blush: I'm also a new LMH fan. I've watched his drama before and I know he is drop dead gorgeous, but I didn't really follow his career. I kinda feel bad that I stereotyped him as a handsome actor, ok acting and probably superficial. I loved how I was proven so wrong with  all of those. He has shown amazing acting skills and based on the bts and what people say about him- he's very humble and down to earth. It's actually evident with all the bts.  Sorry LMH and to all the long time LMH fans here. I'm such a fan now. haha.  With KGE,  I've always been amazed with her undeniable talent and raw beauty. She is such a breath of fresh air.  She loves what she does and she gives it all for her craft. She's downright amazing. But like I said before here, I didn't follow the 2 of them religiously.  TKEM made me realize how down to earth and amazing these two are.  And yes, I'm almost certain that if they're not dating right now, they are in the process of doing so. I can't wait for them to shut their haters. haha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

It's this interview that started my shipping for them.. LMH laughter is so real here plus his shyness... :D

cr owner

I like how the thumbnail seems to have caught LMH red handed. someone's staring so intently. hahahahaha :heart: all we need is to put hearts on his eyes and it's perfect. hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, buahciku101 said:

They lock themselves in a room.

Pandemic is still around so better order a BBQ chicken, some beer, on TV..  

:phew::phew:

hahahaha. not beer, but 'tonic' drink like mr. giddy mentioned:tounge_xd: 

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

hahahaha. not beer, but 'tonic' drink like mr. giddy mentioned:tounge_xd: 

Beer for KGE, he has to be like LG and cater to his queen. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

My husband who never cares abt gossip was watching TKEM with me 2 days ago...upon watching the scene of JTE and LG crying and hugging...he suddenly said ' i wonder whether these two actors have feelings towards each other because they looked so immersed in their character" ..never in years that i've known him ever making such statement on couple in movies. 

Noticing a lot of non fans even commenting on that. It does make their relationship very genuine as it is coming from unbiased source. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

I think KGE epitomizes the Chanel brand.  The brand's a quiet simplicity and elegance stand out because people know the value behind it.  LMH saw it when he was gushing about her during the press conference.  How can you not be attracted to someone with that strong sense of self? 

I mean she is this:

"Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside." - Coco Chanel

This!!! Very well put. 

I saw a Korean news outlet write up an article on one of KGE's recent IG posts (the one where she's wearing the hoodie with her hands on her hips and all bloody) and it said "the queen of self-esteem". How she can be in simple clothing, no make-up and still exudes confidence. I think that's why people are attracted to her - because even without embellishments, she shines, which is rare with Korean actresses. That's why LMH said his first impression of her "수수하다" which translates directly into "simple" but it's a compliment and not a back-handed insult (lol). That word has been used by multiple co-stars to describe her.

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Just found this and Lmao. I can feel these people. Hahahaha. 

just watched this and OMG this is hilarious :joy: I literally laughing at WDH and the staff reaction lol

hope I can see more videos like this haha

regarding the IG story of the staff, it's indeed suspicious that suddenly they make the account private. but at the same time right now in SK, the second wave of covid-19 has become an issue which can be negative influence for celebs image if they're known to go out like that. So, when they delete the post, it could also indicate that they don't want to make public anger at their vacation esp when the reaction of the fans are wild, so it is safe for them to delete and private their accounts. I am trying to be realistic here. :pensive:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 8

14 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

just watched this and OMG this is hilarious :joy: I literally laughing at WDH and the staff reaction lol

hope I can see more videos like this haha

regarding the IG story of the staff, it's indeed suspicious that suddenly they make the account private. but at the same time right now in SK, the second wave of covid-19 has become an issue which can be negative influence for celebs image if they're known to go out like that. So, when they delete the post, it could also indicate that they don't want to make public anger at their vacation esp when the reaction of the fans are wild, so it is safe for them to delete and private their accounts. I am trying to be realistic here. :pensive:

I think this is the most logical reason. Since they work in entertainment industry hence the need to protect their reputation (esp. the actor/actress whether they join the trip or not). Having a trip (even though still allowed under certain restrictions and the travellers already abide by the rules) during COVID-19 could be mistakenly perceived as irresponsible action by the public.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2